Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
Ok, thank you.
Ok, thank you.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif~Afxisi~
HI
I have about an 8 hour time difference to FR time but I try to respond as soon as possible. :D well done for bothering to read this
@Afxisi And while it won't help you in this scenario since you can't sell your progens, gen 1s with two or three of the same colours like Dyawen are worth a lot of money. Definitely more than 15-20k. So if you end up with another in the future it would be worth doing a little bit of research on prices before selling :D
@Afxisi And while it won't help you in this scenario since you can't sell your progens, gen 1s with two or three of the same colours like Dyawen are worth a lot of money. Definitely more than 15-20k. So if you end up with another in the future it would be worth doing a little bit of research on prices before selling :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
How does the hibernal den work?
How does the hibernal den work?
ovr5btA.png
@TakaEdakumi It's extra dragon storage. Dragons in there don't need to eat but can't breed, fight in your coli team or be sold until you move them back to your main lair.
Once removed from a den you need to wait 30 days before you can put them back.
Useful for dragons you like but don't need to do anything with at the moment or when you're going to be away from the site and don't want to worry about food.
@TakaEdakumi It's extra dragon storage. Dragons in there don't need to eat but can't breed, fight in your coli team or be sold until you move them back to your main lair.
Once removed from a den you need to wait 30 days before you can put them back.
Useful for dragons you like but don't need to do anything with at the moment or when you're going to be away from the site and don't want to worry about food.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin

Oooh! That's a nifty thing to find out, considering my typical issues with room. Thanks for explaining!
@Lonin

Oooh! That's a nifty thing to find out, considering my typical issues with room. Thanks for explaining!
ovr5btA.png
I am not wanting to go through all 96 pages of this thread to be able to find out if my question has already been answered.

I am sorry if I am saying this again.

I want to know how to put up a banner on the bottom, or small pictures at the bottom. I see lots of people having banners and have seen no edit like a profile page for the people who use this forum. Thank You.

@DragonWolfLuvr1
I am not wanting to go through all 96 pages of this thread to be able to find out if my question has already been answered.

I am sorry if I am saying this again.

I want to know how to put up a banner on the bottom, or small pictures at the bottom. I see lots of people having banners and have seen no edit like a profile page for the people who use this forum. Thank You.

@DragonWolfLuvr1
ctYHVNq.png

Button made by the lovely Jyxxie!
@DragonWolfLuvr1
the space below your forum posts would be your signature, and if you go to your account settings (by clicking the arrow next to your name on the top right) then there will be an option to edit it on that page
from there, you can include pretty much any bbcode that you'd use in a normal forum post, but be aware that the dimensions are 525 pixels wide and either 100 or 98 pixels tall, depending on if you're using columns
@DragonWolfLuvr1
the space below your forum posts would be your signature, and if you go to your account settings (by clicking the arrow next to your name on the top right) then there will be an option to edit it on that page
from there, you can include pretty much any bbcode that you'd use in a normal forum post, but be aware that the dimensions are 525 pixels wide and either 100 or 98 pixels tall, depending on if you're using columns
unknown.png
I just got a dragon and it won't let me change its name. Am I doing something wrong or is it some sort of bug?
I just got a dragon and it won't let me change its name. Am I doing something wrong or is it some sort of bug?
Q8J5IQb.pngBWuj5Z9.png
@WICKEDisgood818 Is the dragon already named? If it is, then you can change its name by using a [gamedb item=570]. If the dragon is unnamed, click [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair/icons/name.png[/img] next to their name to give them a name.
@WICKEDisgood818
Is the dragon already named? If it is, then you can change its name by using a Scroll of Renaming.

If the dragon is unnamed, click name.png next to their name to give them a name.
fo11Vhp.png
@Naegiri

The dragon is already named. I didn't know you needed an item to rename it. How would I acquire said item?
@Naegiri

The dragon is already named. I didn't know you needed an item to rename it. How would I acquire said item?
Q8J5IQb.pngBWuj5Z9.png
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100