Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
@WICKEDisgood818
They stock in the Specialty section of the Treasure Marketplace fairly often for a low price. If there's none there, you can get one off of the Auction House. Seems they also drop from a few Coliseum enemies, but the chances of that occurring are super low, so you're better off buying one.
@WICKEDisgood818
They stock in the Specialty section of the Treasure Marketplace fairly often for a low price. If there's none there, you can get one off of the Auction House. Seems they also drop from a few Coliseum enemies, but the chances of that occurring are super low, so you're better off buying one.
fo11Vhp.png
@WICKEDisgood818
The scrolls mentioned above can be purchased from the marketplace or auction house
Also, for game database links like that, clicking on it will take you to that items page, which includes information on where to get it and what it can be used for

Edit: ninja’d
@WICKEDisgood818
The scrolls mentioned above can be purchased from the marketplace or auction house
Also, for game database links like that, clicking on it will take you to that items page, which includes information on where to get it and what it can be used for

Edit: ninja’d
unknown.png
@Naegiri
@SkyBlaze

Got it. Thanks for the help. :)
@Naegiri
@SkyBlaze

Got it. Thanks for the help. :)
Q8J5IQb.pngBWuj5Z9.png
@WICKEDisgood818

If you put a space in it or there are too many letters in the name that might be why.
@WICKEDisgood818

If you put a space in it or there are too many letters in the name that might be why.
ctYHVNq.png

Button made by the lovely Jyxxie!
@SkyBlaze [quote name="SkyBlaze" date="2020-06-08 07:53:07" ] @DragonWolfLuvr1 the space below your forum posts would be your signature, and if you go to your account settings (by clicking the arrow next to your name on the top right) then there will be an option to edit it on that page from there, you can include pretty much any bbcode that you'd use in a normal forum post, but be aware that the dimensions are 525 pixels wide and either 100 or 98 pixels tall, depending on if you're using columns [/quote] Thank you for the information. I really appreciate it! Hugs. @DragonWolfLuvr1
@SkyBlaze
SkyBlaze wrote on 2020-06-08 07:53:07:
@DragonWolfLuvr1
the space below your forum posts would be your signature, and if you go to your account settings (by clicking the arrow next to your name on the top right) then there will be an option to edit it on that page
from there, you can include pretty much any bbcode that you'd use in a normal forum post, but be aware that the dimensions are 525 pixels wide and either 100 or 98 pixels tall, depending on if you're using columns

Thank you for the information. I really appreciate it! Hugs.

@DragonWolfLuvr1
ctYHVNq.png

why can I not get the codes to my dragons anymore?
why can I not get the codes to my dragons anymore?
ctYHVNq.png

@dragonwolfluvr1 click the little zigzag under the apparel/skin section on your dragon!
@dragonwolfluvr1 click the little zigzag under the apparel/skin section on your dragon!
IMG_8704.png
@alethi [quote name="alethi" date="2020-06-08 12:53:37" ] @dragonwolfluvr1 click the little zigzag under the apparel/skin section on your dragon! [/quote] I do not see any zigzag things under the custom/apparel/skin section. I have no skins or apparel, maybe that is why. I was wanting to a few of my new baby but small, but I can't even get into that area to look. What happened to the codes anyway? That was such a great thing to have just click and copy. I don't know how to do bb codes myself.
@alethi
alethi wrote on 2020-06-08 12:53:37:

I do not see any zigzag things under the custom/apparel/skin section. I have no skins or apparel, maybe that is why. I was wanting to a few of my new baby but small, but I can't even get into that area to look.

What happened to the codes anyway? That was such a great thing to have just click and copy. I don't know how to do bb codes myself.
ctYHVNq.png

@DragonWolfLuvr1 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/289298877566287874/719648497346805870/unknown.png[/img] See the button at the bottom of the screenshot directly below Skin? Click that, and then copy the widget code.
@DragonWolfLuvr1
unknown.png
See the button at the bottom of the screenshot directly below Skin? Click that, and then copy the widget code.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
So there's a little Developer's Note that says "Lair filters now include the option to highlight dragons by diet and hunger status."

There are Lair Filters? Where?
So there's a little Developer's Note that says "Lair filters now include the option to highlight dragons by diet and hunger status."

There are Lair Filters? Where?
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100