Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
@teeprarr

The lair title depends on how much lair space you have (not counting the Hibernal Den), and the subregions depend on your flight.

10 slots: Lesser lair of the (first location)
50 slots: Mighty Lair of the (second location)
75 slots: Venerable Lair of the (third location)
100+ slots: Ancient Lair of the (fourth location)

Note that we'll be getting a map update that plans to add more subregions, and allow you to choose between them if you like. We don't know when that's coming, but it's in the works.
@teeprarr

The lair title depends on how much lair space you have (not counting the Hibernal Den), and the subregions depend on your flight.

10 slots: Lesser lair of the (first location)
50 slots: Mighty Lair of the (second location)
75 slots: Venerable Lair of the (third location)
100+ slots: Ancient Lair of the (fourth location)

Note that we'll be getting a map update that plans to add more subregions, and allow you to choose between them if you like. We don't know when that's coming, but it's in the works.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Hi,

I was wondering if unlocking den slots with items went away, 'cause I can't find that option anywhere; only to purchase slots with treasure.

Note: I am not talking about hibernal den slot but main lair slots.

Thanks for any and all help ^_^
Hi,

I was wondering if unlocking den slots with items went away, 'cause I can't find that option anywhere; only to purchase slots with treasure.

Note: I am not talking about hibernal den slot but main lair slots.

Thanks for any and all help ^_^
@Harena You've never been able to unlock main lair slots with items. That's only a thing with hibernal den slots. Main lair slots can only be unlocked with treasure.
@Harena You've never been able to unlock main lair slots with items. That's only a thing with hibernal den slots. Main lair slots can only be unlocked with treasure.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Harena

It's not possible to buy den slots with treasure; only gems or items.

To unlock more Lair space go here and click on the Gear button beside the Feed button to get to the Edit function for your Lair. Once you're there you can click the +Slots button to buy more Lair space.

For Hibernal Den slots go to your Den and click on the +Slots button. You'll get a pop-up to choose Items or gems.

Hope this helps with whichever you're doing!

edit: ninja'd!
@Harena

It's not possible to buy den slots with treasure; only gems or items.

To unlock more Lair space go here and click on the Gear button beside the Feed button to get to the Edit function for your Lair. Once you're there you can click the +Slots button to buy more Lair space.

For Hibernal Den slots go to your Den and click on the +Slots button. You'll get a pop-up to choose Items or gems.

Hope this helps with whichever you're doing!

edit: ninja'd!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@lonin @nightwind Ah, so I was confused... wouldn't be the first time ;)

Thanks!
@lonin @nightwind Ah, so I was confused... wouldn't be the first time ;)

Thanks!
Great guide, but I'm confused as to what you mean when you say "at level seven, enemies start using elemental attacks." Level seven of your dragons, or level seven of the enemies? Do the enemies even have levels?
Great guide, but I'm confused as to what you mean when you say "at level seven, enemies start using elemental attacks." Level seven of your dragons, or level seven of the enemies? Do the enemies even have levels?
@FlameNinja Level 7 of the enemies, and yes, they have levels. That's part of what the level range of each venue is.
Enemies have stats, levels and skills just like dragons do. If you're interested in that this tool has the stats for all enemies: https://fir-fr-coli-skills.firebaseapp.com/
@FlameNinja Level 7 of the enemies, and yes, they have levels. That's part of what the level range of each venue is.
Enemies have stats, levels and skills just like dragons do. If you're interested in that this tool has the stats for all enemies: https://fir-fr-coli-skills.firebaseapp.com/
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin Thanks! Will definitely be using that tool!
@Lonin Thanks! Will definitely be using that tool!
@Praeses

How do you make a banner?
@Praeses

How do you make a banner?
Moonwatcher-Hatchery-Banner-1.png
@Sts
Praeses doesn't respond to pings here as far as I know, so:

To make a banner, you have two choices. One, commission someone to make you one. Two, make one yourself. With the latter, you'll need an art editing software. There are several free programs, such as GIMP or Paint.NET, that you can get online. After downloading one, at that point it's figuring out how the program works in order to put something together; there are plenty of tutorial videos for this sort of stuff floating around.
@Sts
Praeses doesn't respond to pings here as far as I know, so:

To make a banner, you have two choices. One, commission someone to make you one. Two, make one yourself. With the latter, you'll need an art editing software. There are several free programs, such as GIMP or Paint.NET, that you can get online. After downloading one, at that point it's figuring out how the program works in order to put something together; there are plenty of tutorial videos for this sort of stuff floating around.
fo11Vhp.png
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100