Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100
A wild sticky appears!

Old thread. :)
A wild sticky appears!

Old thread. :)
Thanks @Aequorin
Thanks @Aequorin
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
@Praeses sorry, I thought I was on the new thread. Did you get the question or should I repeat it?
@Praeses sorry, I thought I was on the new thread. Did you get the question or should I repeat it?
A Dragon at Heart
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
@JemDragons I can understand that mistake, I believe the old thread will be locked shortly. You probably already saw this but JCStitches answered your question on the other thread: [quote name="JCStitches" date="2015-02-03 15:25:11"]JemDragons Hello there! If you want to contact the admin, you can send a message to [url=http://flightrising.com/index.php?p=contact]Contact Us[/url]. If you want to contact a forum moderator, you can PM one. We're listed in the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/credits]Credits[/url] page. :) [/quote] Hope this helps.
@JemDragons I can understand that mistake, I believe the old thread will be locked shortly.

You probably already saw this but JCStitches answered your question on the other thread:
JCStitches wrote on 2015-02-03 15:25:11:
JemDragons Hello there! If you want to contact the admin, you can send a message to Contact Us. If you want to contact a forum moderator, you can PM one. We're listed in the Credits page. :)

Hope this helps.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
@Praeses thanks. My question's been answered now. :-D
@Praeses thanks. My question's been answered now. :-D
A Dragon at Heart
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
Praeses (avoiding the ping to prevent an extra notification), I know a thread like this -and it's predecessor -is a lot of work to compile, create, organize, and maintain. Kudos, and thank you!
Praeses (avoiding the ping to prevent an extra notification), I know a thread like this -and it's predecessor -is a lot of work to compile, create, organize, and maintain. Kudos, and thank you!
Occasional buyer of unwanted 6-digit dragons and old festival everythings.
All of my dragons without familiars are non-permadragons. Message me with an offer if one interests you!
@AllenWalker6921
@LeonWarrior35

Just going to ping two of my newbie friends. You know, Help them to get out of their little corner.
@AllenWalker6921
@LeonWarrior35

Just going to ping two of my newbie friends. You know, Help them to get out of their little corner.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
ok my sister wants to change her clan how do u do that i have looked an looked but found nothing that says how u change clans
ok my sister wants to change her clan how do u do that i have looked an looked but found nothing that says how u change clans
tumblr_inline_n8nj8d3dsb1r3h1o8.png
banner2_by_syendim-daqfsvz.png
@MamaDragonLady, she wants to change her Flight? Because this can be done by going into your Account Settings. At the very bottom of the list of settings you'll see an option to change your Flight. :)

Just remember that you get only one free Flight change - further changes cost 1,500 gems each. And there is a six month cooldown period after you change Flights.
@MamaDragonLady, she wants to change her Flight? Because this can be done by going into your Account Settings. At the very bottom of the list of settings you'll see an option to change your Flight. :)

Just remember that you get only one free Flight change - further changes cost 1,500 gems each. And there is a six month cooldown period after you change Flights.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

thank u so much we really are so thankful u answered so quickly
thank u so much we really are so thankful u answered so quickly
tumblr_inline_n8nj8d3dsb1r3h1o8.png
banner2_by_syendim-daqfsvz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100