Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2550 2551 2552 2553 2554 ... 3175 3176
@DrakoTheDragon No, there's no way to alter the hibernal den cooldown.
@DrakoTheDragon No, there's no way to alter the hibernal den cooldown.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
how do you add items to dragon bios? I so far can only add images of the item, but not the actual item where if you hover your mouse over it, it tells you the description?
how do you add items to dragon bios? I so far can only add images of the item, but not the actual item where if you hover your mouse over it, it tells you the description?
@stormdraws use [code][item= ][/code] and put the name of the item in the empty space of the code!
@stormdraws
use
Code:
[item= ]
and put the name of the item in the empty space of the code!
TlQjbxg.gif
from a profit point of view should i actually give things to crim? i can't tell if she's scamming me or not lol
from a profit point of view should i actually give things to crim? i can't tell if she's scamming me or not lol
kvXmJpr.png
@shr00mlightz If they aren't used for anything else then it can be worth it. You could always check the price of the item on the auction house first if you aren't sure if it's a good deal.
@shr00mlightz If they aren't used for anything else then it can be worth it. You could always check the price of the item on the auction house first if you aren't sure if it's a good deal.
cg2G1xD.gif
@shr00mlightz
Exactly what Lonin said, but a good general rule of thumb is that materials, trinkets, and food are okay unless you know you need them for something, while apparel, familiars, and battlestones are usually not worth it.
@shr00mlightz
Exactly what Lonin said, but a good general rule of thumb is that materials, trinkets, and food are okay unless you know you need them for something, while apparel, familiars, and battlestones are usually not worth it.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I'm sure this is noted somewhere, but what is this thread for if not for tiny little questions?

How many dragon colors do we have now?
I'm sure this is noted somewhere, but what is this thread for if not for tiny little questions?

How many dragon colors do we have now?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut

We're up to 177 now.
@Amut

We're up to 177 now.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Are you allowed to bump Accent shops?
Are you allowed to bump Accent shops?
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
@DrakoTheDragon The spam policy says bumps are allowed in these forums:
Quote:
What do we consider spam?

Bumping threads in discussion forums. Bumping is when a player keeps their thread at the top of a forum by posting content-less replies. It falls under bumping regardless of whether or not the reply bumping the thread is deleted. The following Sales forums are exempt from the bumping policy:

Dragons for Sale
Items for Sale
Flight Sales
Art Sales
Raffles & Giveaways
Dragon Trading
Find a Dragon
https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005262326-Spam
@DrakoTheDragon The spam policy says bumps are allowed in these forums:
Quote:
What do we consider spam?

Bumping threads in discussion forums. Bumping is when a player keeps their thread at the top of a forum by posting content-less replies. It falls under bumping regardless of whether or not the reply bumping the thread is deleted. The following Sales forums are exempt from the bumping policy:

Dragons for Sale
Items for Sale
Flight Sales
Art Sales
Raffles & Giveaways
Dragon Trading
Find a Dragon
https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005262326-Spam
cg2G1xD.gif
1 2 ... 2550 2551 2552 2553 2554 ... 3175 3176