Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What would you do with 1M?
Renovate my home. It’s my family home. When my mom leaves this world I will be the third generation here. I would use the money to do all the Reno’s to bring it up to code and replace what needs to be replaced like the sidewalk that goes from the gate to the back door
Renovate my home. It’s my family home. When my mom leaves this world I will be the third generation here. I would use the money to do all the Reno’s to bring it up to code and replace what needs to be replaced like the sidewalk that goes from the gate to the back door
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
Pay all my debt to family members, take the family who loaned me the money on vacation, pay th rest of my debt, set some aside for a year of study and invest the rest of it.
Pay all my debt to family members, take the family who loaned me the money on vacation, pay th rest of my debt, set some aside for a year of study and invest the rest of it.
D64-F42-E2-09-B6-4102-832-E-48-EA05684-BFB.jpg
Pay off my outrageous student debt (since, y'know, doesn't look like forgiveness is going to happen), pay my remaining car loan off, help my husband trade in his clunky
car for the truck he really wants, pay off family debts, use the rest as a down payment for a nice house here.. y'know, boring responsible adult stuff because that's all I really could do with it, considering how expensive it is to live. And debt is scary. If I could help myself and my loved ones out of it, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Oh! And buy groceries. Like, actual groceries. Not lunchables and frozen dinners.
Pay off my outrageous student debt (since, y'know, doesn't look like forgiveness is going to happen), pay my remaining car loan off, help my husband trade in his clunky
car for the truck he really wants, pay off family debts, use the rest as a down payment for a nice house here.. y'know, boring responsible adult stuff because that's all I really could do with it, considering how expensive it is to live. And debt is scary. If I could help myself and my loved ones out of it, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Oh! And buy groceries. Like, actual groceries. Not lunchables and frozen dinners.
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
buy a small house close to/in nature with some property, buy an old car that's reliable and easy to fix, redo my whole wardrobe, get a dog, and then hire a financial advisor to help me if i have any leftover lmao. honestly if i just had a house, car, dog, and easier access to nature i could die happy, i enjoy my jobs and would be fine keeping them and sustaining myself.

i also have a friend who is well off and gives away/loans a lot of her money to her friends or takes her friends on trips with her, so i would love to be able to do that too. <3

p.s. this thread is a little depressing i wish we all had more money lmao much love to everyone
buy a small house close to/in nature with some property, buy an old car that's reliable and easy to fix, redo my whole wardrobe, get a dog, and then hire a financial advisor to help me if i have any leftover lmao. honestly if i just had a house, car, dog, and easier access to nature i could die happy, i enjoy my jobs and would be fine keeping them and sustaining myself.

i also have a friend who is well off and gives away/loans a lot of her money to her friends or takes her friends on trips with her, so i would love to be able to do that too. <3

p.s. this thread is a little depressing i wish we all had more money lmao much love to everyone
VisMTo1.png
they/she
fr+2
art shop
buy a small house and a fancy gaming computer, donate a hundred thousand dollars or so, invest like 50k, then just kinda sit on the rest for future impulse purchases.
buy a small house and a fancy gaming computer, donate a hundred thousand dollars or so, invest like 50k, then just kinda sit on the rest for future impulse purchases.
they/them
I would use it to buy gravel
I would use it to buy gravel
I'd get myself a nice house with a nice garden and start up my dream of one day being a beekeeper !! And also go on T lolol :D
But also fill my life and my friends lives with little gifts and nice things
I'd get myself a nice house with a nice garden and start up my dream of one day being a beekeeper !! And also go on T lolol :D
But also fill my life and my friends lives with little gifts and nice things
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
granted it would be nowhere near enough, I'd buy a plot of land in some snowy mountains and begin plans to build myself a modern castle to live in lol.

it's a very childish idea, but I just think it would be fun :)
in actuality I'd probably just fully pay off a new apartment and save a lot of it.
granted it would be nowhere near enough, I'd buy a plot of land in some snowy mountains and begin plans to build myself a modern castle to live in lol.

it's a very childish idea, but I just think it would be fun :)
in actuality I'd probably just fully pay off a new apartment and save a lot of it.
pay off my student debt and move out into a nice apartment somewhere, and buy some cute furnishings for it. help my family with money and buy people i love gifts. then i’d save the rest and probably donate to charities here and there
pay off my student debt and move out into a nice apartment somewhere, and buy some cute furnishings for it. help my family with money and buy people i love gifts. then i’d save the rest and probably donate to charities here and there
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
Donate half to my local zoo and save the rest for college. Whatever's left over I'd use to, like, buy empty plots of land and then turn them into nature reserves <3
Donate half to my local zoo and save the rest for college. Whatever's left over I'd use to, like, buy empty plots of land and then turn them into nature reserves <3
> My tumblr
> My AO3
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif