Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What would you do with 1M?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'd probably spend them in things that make me happy!, IDK, new games (there are lots of titles I want to play, aaah), decorations, possibly food too, but I'd mainly save them for the first two options!
I'd probably spend them in things that make me happy!, IDK, new games (there are lots of titles I want to play, aaah), decorations, possibly food too, but I'd mainly save them for the first two options!
Plant-Vash.png
> Art Gallery (Digital)
> G1 dragon list
+5 hours ahead of FR time
He/They menace
Adult
ll0CfnD.png
a2e1ae1baf2f2f8b720795dea9e4be1e5df6fba7.png
a house for my family AND one for me!! (im very tired of apartment living... if someone just gave me 1m randomly i think id get 2 little houses. have you seen the housing market lately? insane.)

the rest will go into savings or jumpstart my potential small business!! if only!!!
a house for my family AND one for me!! (im very tired of apartment living... if someone just gave me 1m randomly i think id get 2 little houses. have you seen the housing market lately? insane.)

the rest will go into savings or jumpstart my potential small business!! if only!!!
Oof, $1m doesn't even cover the cost of a single-family home where I'm from unfortunately ;u;

I'd probably: invest about half, then put in a down-payment for and renovate a property to rent out from the remainder. Store the rest away for house/tech upgrades, fun/leisure, emergency funds.

Younger me would've had a much bigger "fun" fund...
Oof, $1m doesn't even cover the cost of a single-family home where I'm from unfortunately ;u;

I'd probably: invest about half, then put in a down-payment for and renovate a property to rent out from the remainder. Store the rest away for house/tech upgrades, fun/leisure, emergency funds.

Younger me would've had a much bigger "fun" fund...
Pay off my debts, put some aside in a savings account so I can go through to PhD, buy a house and a new car, and finally visit my partner for the first time.
Maybe get a lot more tattoos... like. A lot...
Pay off my debts, put some aside in a savings account so I can go through to PhD, buy a house and a new car, and finally visit my partner for the first time.
Maybe get a lot more tattoos... like. A lot...
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
Get a house to live in with all my friends. (I don't have that many so it's doable)
Get a house to live in with all my friends. (I don't have that many so it's doable)
Podcast for Anime, Movies, and More?! Click the Yak!
oYwYKgq.png
Save part it to pay off my boyfriend and I's college debt, and give probably half of it to my dad so he can retire comfortably and early!!
Save part it to pay off my boyfriend and I's college debt, and give probably half of it to my dad so he can retire comfortably and early!!
3s2LtLY.gif
INIZB5P.gif
I COLLECT/WILL BUY UR PINK DAISY CABBIES! current count: 177!!!
First off, would pay off my mortgage, then put a chunk of it away for the future. Would also give my parents a lump sum because they sure as heck deserve it. Then, a new vehicle for myself! Maybe a cute lil' SUV, the sky's the limit!

An extended vacation? I think I'd treat myself and my partner to that! Where would we go? Who knows! When would we return? Would we? Jokes aside, I'd travel around attending various anime conventions because I used to do that with little to no money, ha, so having money would make it all the more fun.

New glasses, dental work, good stuff like that.

Charities would see some of that sweet, sweet cash--probably those investing in animal welfare. I'd take the time to visit various GoFundMe accounts and help people out anonymously.

If there's any funds left, vidya games.
First off, would pay off my mortgage, then put a chunk of it away for the future. Would also give my parents a lump sum because they sure as heck deserve it. Then, a new vehicle for myself! Maybe a cute lil' SUV, the sky's the limit!

An extended vacation? I think I'd treat myself and my partner to that! Where would we go? Who knows! When would we return? Would we? Jokes aside, I'd travel around attending various anime conventions because I used to do that with little to no money, ha, so having money would make it all the more fun.

New glasses, dental work, good stuff like that.

Charities would see some of that sweet, sweet cash--probably those investing in animal welfare. I'd take the time to visit various GoFundMe accounts and help people out anonymously.

If there's any funds left, vidya games.
9iqeDz7.png
Pay off my car loan, buy my home, and save the rest of that 500k

The rest? Art. So much art. I want to get my book illustrated :)
Pay off my car loan, buy my home, and save the rest of that 500k

The rest? Art. So much art. I want to get my book illustrated :)
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Probably buy a small house with a little land as well as a new car, while keeping enough in savings earning interest so that I wouldn't have to work.

But who knows how far 1M would actually go toward those things, even in my current area where overall cost of living is lower, because of how expensive everything is getting.
Probably buy a small house with a little land as well as a new car, while keeping enough in savings earning interest so that I wouldn't have to work.

But who knows how far 1M would actually go toward those things, even in my current area where overall cost of living is lower, because of how expensive everything is getting.
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
i would put at least 500k in the bank locked up to gain interest. then i’d buy some gems lmao
i would put at least 500k in the bank locked up to gain interest. then i’d buy some gems lmao
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9