Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What would you do with 1M?
Use it to pay for college probably
Use it to pay for college probably
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
Much like most people, pay off any debts first and foremost. Then I'd renovate my house and buy a new car. Probably plan a fancy vacation abroad, and bank whatever's left.
Much like most people, pay off any debts first and foremost. Then I'd renovate my house and buy a new car. Probably plan a fancy vacation abroad, and bank whatever's left.
JzUZHeP.png6Zs7hJu.pngiwOM9O6.pngjtUkEZ1.pngygWzlbs.png
hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png
bvMRM0l.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
cdqdRxL.png
EE2umbT.png
ZTPpQYU.png
bvMRM0l.png
U64G5xl.png
mlHpBMC.png
uJuXpVk.pngyK2yfiw.png2iCvw0g.pngMmr9HrK.png
hwR6tZT.png
I would donate to charity, save part of it to make my life easier, and buy legos :D and maybe fill my house with pets[emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=treefrog size=1][emoji=dog 1 size=1][emoji=dog 2 size=1][emoji=dog 3 size=1][emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 3 size=1][emoji=clownfish size=1][emoji=chameleon size=1]
I would donate to charity, save part of it to make my life easier, and buy legos :D
and maybe fill my house with pets
OFTXtKI.png0Tkgsq4.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1oofwc1tfmvub_100.png
i'd buy a couple of acres and a new truck. Maybe build a little house, and put the rest in savings.
i'd buy a couple of acres and a new truck. Maybe build a little house, and put the rest in savings.
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
Get any debts paid off, buy a house somewhere quiet with some land for my mum and her horses, take my mum on her dream trip (Orient Express).

Then whatever is left would get split in half. Half would be banked as a rainy day fund, the other half would probably be used to buy some properties to rent out.
Get any debts paid off, buy a house somewhere quiet with some land for my mum and her horses, take my mum on her dream trip (Orient Express).

Then whatever is left would get split in half. Half would be banked as a rainy day fund, the other half would probably be used to buy some properties to rent out.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
id either build my dream house or buy a cottage in the countryside . Next to a lake... and id have 1 honse and 5 cats . and probably a pony.... id have a gazebo and a small garden ................................. and a Really Ugly car . with those disgusting eyelashes on the headlights
id either build my dream house or buy a cottage in the countryside . Next to a lake... and id have 1 honse and 5 cats . and probably a pony.... id have a gazebo and a small garden ................................. and a Really Ugly car . with those disgusting eyelashes on the headlights
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
Pay off debts, start my own indie game development group/company, buy a huge farm in my area and convert it into a semi-public “food forest” or sanctuary of native plants. Save the rest if there’s any left over. All that stuff probably costs more than 1m but that’s what I’d do in order if I obtained a crazy amount of money.
Pay off debts, start my own indie game development group/company, buy a huge farm in my area and convert it into a semi-public “food forest” or sanctuary of native plants. Save the rest if there’s any left over. All that stuff probably costs more than 1m but that’s what I’d do in order if I obtained a crazy amount of money.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
The outrageous part of me says to move to a different, cheaper country, then live with all the time I want to pursue my hobbies. Or stay in the country I’m in and roadtrip everywhere.

The more boring part of me would probably save it aside from vacations and eventually use the rest to rent out a nice apartment.
The outrageous part of me says to move to a different, cheaper country, then live with all the time I want to pursue my hobbies. Or stay in the country I’m in and roadtrip everywhere.

The more boring part of me would probably save it aside from vacations and eventually use the rest to rent out a nice apartment.
AqaqXxe.png
I would pay off all debt of mine, my family's, and my best friend. I have a master's degree, but I would maybe go to college and sudy a different interest of mine. At least spend more time on it, anyway. I would travel, maybe even live in another country for a bit. I would put a lot of it into savings.

(Not me secretly hoping Mr.Beast in on flight rising giving a million to people LOL)
I would pay off all debt of mine, my family's, and my best friend. I have a master's degree, but I would maybe go to college and sudy a different interest of mine. At least spend more time on it, anyway. I would travel, maybe even live in another country for a bit. I would put a lot of it into savings.

(Not me secretly hoping Mr.Beast in on flight rising giving a million to people LOL)
Fursuit.
Fursuit.
Jd88XNq.pngfDseSl9.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png