Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What would you do with 1M?
save, invest, try to do some good with it ;; . then buy something for the ones i love. :)
save, invest, try to do some good with it ;; . then buy something for the ones i love. :)
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
i'd only have about 500k left after paying for professional school LOL.............

I'd invest some, save some, and use the rest to get a house :)
i'd only have about 500k left after paying for professional school LOL.............

I'd invest some, save some, and use the rest to get a house :)
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
Live my life a lot more secure instead of constantly worrying I'm going to end up homeless.

Sadly 1 million isn't even that much anymore.
Live my life a lot more secure instead of constantly worrying I'm going to end up homeless.

Sadly 1 million isn't even that much anymore.
Sleep5454.pngfjQZ4.gifcK1e6.gif
I’d probably use it to play for college and maybe buy some cards needed for a mtg deck

Definitely would use some of it to spoil my cat though cause he deserves it
I’d probably use it to play for college and maybe buy some cards needed for a mtg deck

Definitely would use some of it to spoil my cat though cause he deserves it
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
Visit my partner immediately as we're long distance [emoji=gaoler sad size=1] Beyond that, a comfortable net for living expenses that goes in the bank.
Visit my partner immediately as we're long distance

Beyond that, a comfortable net for living expenses that goes in the bank.
raccoon.png
tbh
pay off college debt for me and my brother, probably some stuff for my parents
get top/bottom surgery
...... a nice fursuit

and then probably save a bunch of it for retirement or w/e
there would probably be frivolous spending in there bc as someone who really didnt have that kind of money growing up can you blame me lol
tbh
pay off college debt for me and my brother, probably some stuff for my parents
get top/bottom surgery
...... a nice fursuit

and then probably save a bunch of it for retirement or w/e
there would probably be frivolous spending in there bc as someone who really didnt have that kind of money growing up can you blame me lol
buy a kitty mansion and a bunch of kitty paintings to kitty decorate my kitty filled kitty mansion
buy a kitty mansion and a bunch of kitty paintings to kitty decorate my kitty filled kitty mansion
item is 'cedar logs', i used img address for the aesthetic... smirks... 3b87c336cf6c669dce9bfb5ba3402cd32ca38ca4.png . jonah .. she / her .. 4ca884a715e1cf294981e119a25647a39de979df.png
..... || faq » sales » avatar ||
..... "alone, dreaming, miracle."
.. fr +3
I'd be able to afford expensive driving lessons and get a car so I can solo travel.
I'd be able to pay off my student + medical debt, and help my family with theirs.
With what is left I would put it in savings, or hire someone to help me learn how to invest/maximize my returns.
I'd be able to afford expensive driving lessons and get a car so I can solo travel.
I'd be able to pay off my student + medical debt, and help my family with theirs.
With what is left I would put it in savings, or hire someone to help me learn how to invest/maximize my returns.
kiKtBfq.png
save it and never touch it because i fear i might need it for something else later

if i have to spend it tho, then on a house for my self, and beyblades and pokemon cards
save it and never touch it because i fear i might need it for something else later

if i have to spend it tho, then on a house for my self, and beyblades and pokemon cards
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
1 Million us dollars?? Man I'm buying a house with that for sure! (A house in the middle of nowhere in my area lmao)

And also peeking at @Acetheaxolotl's response deffinitely pokemon cards haha
1 Million us dollars?? Man I'm buying a house with that for sure! (A house in the middle of nowhere in my area lmao)

And also peeking at @Acetheaxolotl's response deffinitely pokemon cards haha

timegear.ink
Sai - FR+3
any pronouns
adopt shop
art shop
SAnHkBB.png