Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What would you do with 1M?
What would you do with one million dollars?
Personally, I would be boring and save most of it.
What would you do with one million dollars?
Personally, I would be boring and save most of it.
I'd be silly and spend at least 200k on gems. I don't know why I just would. Or buy a pet snake [emoji=cobra size=1]
I'd be silly and spend at least 200k on gems. I don't know why I just would.

Or buy a pet snake
i6v47.gif THEO!!!! | Fandragons! | WishlistMgyZE.gifEFJxJ.gifz3rRY.gifSNeaV.gifhb3Ih.gifO6UXq.gif38DAF.gifVv06d.gif
pay off all my debts, put a hefty chunk into retirement savings, take my girlfriend on a really nice vacation, then just keep the rest in my bank account and use it as-needed. it would be so nice to be like "we've gotta pay rent this month...wait a sec, that's not a problem!" or be able to not be afraid of medical bills bc the bank account is stable.
pay off all my debts, put a hefty chunk into retirement savings, take my girlfriend on a really nice vacation, then just keep the rest in my bank account and use it as-needed. it would be so nice to be like "we've gotta pay rent this month...wait a sec, that's not a problem!" or be able to not be afraid of medical bills bc the bank account is stable.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
buy a nice house then save the rest!
buy a nice house then save the rest!
....... ...... pixel-wolf-1.png
they-them.png
fr-3.png
sQddvGCO_o.gif
pixel-wolf-2.png
Buy a little house, a new car, a couple clunker cars for fun, and then live the same way I do now without ever worrying again.
Buy a little house, a new car, a couple clunker cars for fun, and then live the same way I do now without ever worrying again.
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
- Pay off bills in full + help sis with student loans

-Move

- Get a couple pokeplush comms I've always wanted

- Vacation

-Save rest
- Pay off bills in full + help sis with student loans

-Move

- Get a couple pokeplush comms I've always wanted

- Vacation

-Save rest
She/Her

plague_banner.png
+ Pinging OK, Chill, I play to enjoy cute, funny Dergs and admire other's creativity.
Probably put a tenth of it into investments, give some to my parents or send them on a nice vacation, buy myself a nice little house or condo, and save the rest!
Probably put a tenth of it into investments, give some to my parents or send them on a nice vacation, buy myself a nice little house or condo, and save the rest!
I would want to invest it or actually spend it on something useful but knowing me I would probably dump most of it on my hobbies
I would want to invest it or actually spend it on something useful but knowing me I would probably dump most of it on my hobbies
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | catholic | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
Buy new frames for my glasses, Hot Topic clothes, fursuit partials and ball jointed dolls (BJDs). It probably sounds like a joke but I genuinely love all of these things, I just can’t afford to indulge in them most of the time
Buy new frames for my glasses, Hot Topic clothes, fursuit partials and ball jointed dolls (BJDs). It probably sounds like a joke but I genuinely love all of these things, I just can’t afford to indulge in them most of the time
Pay off my debts, get a better car, get a few little gifts for myself and my mom, go on a little vacation, then bank the rest. [emoji=money bag size=1]
Pay off my debts, get a better car, get a few little gifts for myself and my mom, go on a little vacation, then bank the rest.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.