Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What would you do with 1M?
Buy a house and will save rest of it c:
Buy a house and will save rest of it c:
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
pay off student loans, buy an average house, and save whatever is left for medical emergencies.
pay off student loans, buy an average house, and save whatever is left for medical emergencies.
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
It'd pay for school and I'd have ~700k left. Put it away until I go to residency then buy a house :)
It'd pay for school and I'd have ~700k left. Put it away until I go to residency then buy a house :)
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
pay my tuition, rent, and uuhh probably give a good chunk of it to my parents bc they'd know what to do with it better than i could.
pay my tuition, rent, and uuhh probably give a good chunk of it to my parents bc they'd know what to do with it better than i could.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • i'm actually the prettiest yiny princess
get commissions from a few of my favorite artists, take my family and partner on a trip to see the Las Vegas-exclusive Cirque du Soleil shows, maybe commission a fursuit maker for a very basic partial 'suit' (ears, tail, fingerless gloves, shoe covers), and save the rest so I'll be able to afford future fun things too.
get commissions from a few of my favorite artists, take my family and partner on a trip to see the Las Vegas-exclusive Cirque du Soleil shows, maybe commission a fursuit maker for a very basic partial 'suit' (ears, tail, fingerless gloves, shoe covers), and save the rest so I'll be able to afford future fun things too.
96px-Zexion%27s_Replica_Data_KHIIFM.png 4DvBsZc.png
Lucky
HxcMlGn.png
JrEJc4j.png
uPNWHgD.png
EHXIkb0.png
LDVtWi8.png j9JVcKh.png
With a million dollars, I'd buy a cute little house with a big, fenced-in back yard. Then pay off my debts and save the rest.
With a million dollars, I'd buy a cute little house with a big, fenced-in back yard. Then pay off my debts and save the rest.
Khadgar: "Impetuous imposters imperil important improvements."
King Julien: "I like to move it, move it!"
Thunder! Thunder! THUNDERCATS! HOOO!!
Clan Lore (Clan profile page.) Tree-Bound Subspecies forum thread
Make puppets
Make puppets
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
-Pay off my debt so I can close a couple credit cards.
-Buy a family car.
-Get all the fences on our property fixed.
-Build all the best homes for the animals on my small homestead.
-Take my husband to visit his family.
-Finish College
-Try to save whatever's left.
-Pay off my debt so I can close a couple credit cards.
-Buy a family car.
-Get all the fences on our property fixed.
-Build all the best homes for the animals on my small homestead.
-Take my husband to visit his family.
-Finish College
-Try to save whatever's left.
Endless Garden Coli Standard Bingo
Easy Medium Hard Pain
T2JvnpN.png
Safe housing for ourselves and our loved ones, pay off debt, keep enough to live off of, and donate the rest to various charities.

- A.
Safe housing for ourselves and our loved ones, pay off debt, keep enough to live off of, and donate the rest to various charities.

- A.
ACOZFAh.png sZShZzW.png Zs4VhSn.png
RyOOFff.png kseo325.png
OxagJgG.png bsTwpFg.png
KLS4Wrl.png
Aside from all the things that are a given like medical stuff, debt, charity, school, housing, friends & family....

-Buy the sickest motorcycle ever
-Fill out my wardrobe so I can finally have some more variety
-Commission people
-Use it to support myself while pursuing a game dev career without having to get a fulltime job
-Get two dogs. Medium sized one and a chihuahua
-Big dart frog tank
-Go to ONE really bougie restaurant so I can gag at the prices and then never go again
-travel! anywhere!
Aside from all the things that are a given like medical stuff, debt, charity, school, housing, friends & family....

-Buy the sickest motorcycle ever
-Fill out my wardrobe so I can finally have some more variety
-Commission people
-Use it to support myself while pursuing a game dev career without having to get a fulltime job
-Get two dogs. Medium sized one and a chihuahua
-Big dart frog tank
-Go to ONE really bougie restaurant so I can gag at the prices and then never go again
-travel! anywhere!
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips
___________________signature%2090.png