Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | My Subnautica Adventures [pinglist]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
This is a thread for updates on my adventures in Subnautica, a game which I recently bought. I will update it after every playing session (and possibly during sessions if there's something I'm particularly burning to comment on). I would love for other people to comment on this, whether it's making random comments, giving tips, or asking to be on the pinglist.

Oh, and by the way, UNMARKED SPOILERS for anyone who hasn't played the game yet! Major spoilers will be marked.

Pinglist: @/Charias @/Endee @/Avessa @/BigSisterMoon @/OrdinaryImage @/memoirs @/InfiniteOblivion @/Sashathebrave @/Requacy @/carpecat @/Yellllowstar @/shanncrafter @/SeaDuchess @/FishInAField @/MonstrousMarrow @/Natron

As for the first update: So far, I just got to the part after the Aurora exploded. I have explored a bit out into the kelp forest, and have crafted a scanner. I'm currently having a ball scanning everything I come across and learning that sweet, sweet lore.

I also am apparently infected with some kind of bacteria.

I'm about to dive back in (pun intended).
This is a thread for updates on my adventures in Subnautica, a game which I recently bought. I will update it after every playing session (and possibly during sessions if there's something I'm particularly burning to comment on). I would love for other people to comment on this, whether it's making random comments, giving tips, or asking to be on the pinglist.

Oh, and by the way, UNMARKED SPOILERS for anyone who hasn't played the game yet! Major spoilers will be marked.

Pinglist: @/Charias @/Endee @/Avessa @/BigSisterMoon @/OrdinaryImage @/memoirs @/InfiniteOblivion @/Sashathebrave @/Requacy @/carpecat @/Yellllowstar @/shanncrafter @/SeaDuchess @/FishInAField @/MonstrousMarrow @/Natron

As for the first update: So far, I just got to the part after the Aurora exploded. I have explored a bit out into the kelp forest, and have crafted a scanner. I'm currently having a ball scanning everything I come across and learning that sweet, sweet lore.

I also am apparently infected with some kind of bacteria.

I'm about to dive back in (pun intended).
oJK1fXV.png
@Charias @Endee @Avessa @BigSisterMoon @OrdinaryImage @memoirs I almost died to drowning twice when diving down deep to scan things. I still haven't actually died to anything yet. It was worth it, though! I got a blueprint for a scanning room and data on a fish. I went out...east, I'm pretty sure? The water got really deep and I encountered some sort of trench, and then the ocean became so deep that I couldn't see the bottom. I then heard strange music and noises so I started paddling back to the shallows as fast as I could. Soon after, I was informed that the biome fulfills "7 out of 9 conditions for stimulating terror in humans" [emoji=skydancer laughing size=1] Got any non-spoiler hints about what biome that is and whether I should go into it or avoid it for the time being?
@Charias @Endee @Avessa @BigSisterMoon @OrdinaryImage @memoirs

I almost died to drowning twice when diving down deep to scan things. I still haven't actually died to anything yet. It was worth it, though! I got a blueprint for a scanning room and data on a fish.

I went out...east, I'm pretty sure? The water got really deep and I encountered some sort of trench, and then the ocean became so deep that I couldn't see the bottom. I then heard strange music and noises so I started paddling back to the shallows as fast as I could. Soon after, I was informed that the biome fulfills "7 out of 9 conditions for stimulating terror in humans"

Got any non-spoiler hints about what biome that is and whether I should go into it or avoid it for the time being?
oJK1fXV.png
[color=#852B19]OH I know the place. It's ,, hm. Avoid for now? There's nothing down there that you should need in the super early game. And sometimes things are terrifying for a reason. [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
OH I know the place. It's ,, hm. Avoid for now? There's nothing down there that you should need in the super early game. And sometimes things are terrifying for a reason.
ohhh, can you add me to the pinglist? :D
ohhh, can you add me to the pinglist? :D
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
@InfiniteOblivion Added!
@InfiniteOblivion Added!
oJK1fXV.png
@Sashathebrave Added!
@Sashathebrave Added!
oJK1fXV.png
Ohh, could you please add me to the pinglist?

I myself haven't died yet, though I sadly lost my beloved Seamoth while scanning the Adult Ghost Leviathan. May LUNA(Moth) be remembered.
Ohh, could you please add me to the pinglist?

I myself haven't died yet, though I sadly lost my beloved Seamoth while scanning the Adult Ghost Leviathan. May LUNA(Moth) be remembered.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Non-spoiler hints... hmmm. Well, I tend to recommend people become a little more prepared before venturing out into deeper waters. (Is it too much of a spoiler if I give specifics on the danger level of a biome? [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]) In the game, you can find things that help you 'breathe' for longer, if that makes sense. Not necessarily saying you should avoid that biome, but in general, that'll make things more convenient for you! Do you have any tools currently for improving your oxygen level? Also, if you're playing on PC, you can press F1 to access your coordinates! They will tell you the name of the biome you're in, as well as your exact coordinates location, if you want to know that!
Non-spoiler hints... hmmm. Well, I tend to recommend people become a little more prepared before venturing out into deeper waters. (Is it too much of a spoiler if I give specifics on the danger level of a biome? ) In the game, you can find things that help you 'breathe' for longer, if that makes sense. Not necessarily saying you should avoid that biome, but in general, that'll make things more convenient for you! Do you have any tools currently for improving your oxygen level?

Also, if you're playing on PC, you can press F1 to access your coordinates! They will tell you the name of the biome you're in, as well as your exact coordinates location, if you want to know that!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
Can I be added to the pinglist? :D
Can I be added to the pinglist? :D
@Requacy @carpecat

You have been added!
@Requacy @carpecat

You have been added!
oJK1fXV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18