Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | My Subnautica Adventures [pinglist]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Charias @Endee @Avessa @BigSisterMoon @OrdinaryImage @memoirs (thanks for the help!) @InfiniteOblivion @Sashathebrave @Requacy @carpecat

I actually already have two tanks!

I found a cave system which, according to F1, is called the jellyshroom caves. I didn't explore them much as I don't have enough oxygen to, but they look very pretty and I will check them out later. How dangerous are they? Anything interesting I can find there?

Edit: I just discovered a new creature. His name is Reginald.

Edit 2: I just saw another solar eclipse!
@Charias @Endee @Avessa @BigSisterMoon @OrdinaryImage @memoirs (thanks for the help!) @InfiniteOblivion @Sashathebrave @Requacy @carpecat

I actually already have two tanks!

I found a cave system which, according to F1, is called the jellyshroom caves. I didn't explore them much as I don't have enough oxygen to, but they look very pretty and I will check them out later. How dangerous are they? Anything interesting I can find there?

Edit: I just discovered a new creature. His name is Reginald.

Edit 2: I just saw another solar eclipse!
oJK1fXV.png
Wooo! You go!!

I love Reginald.

I would rate that cave system as fairly dangerous - probably the least dangerous of the dangerous biomes. There are predators. They're fairly avoidable, but annoying, and the depth makes it impossible to go very far. It's also easy to get lost down there, but beacons can really help with that. They serve as permanent markers that leave a signal for you to follow, and you can name them. You should be able to find the pieces in the areas around your lifepod!
Wooo! You go!!

I love Reginald.

I would rate that cave system as fairly dangerous - probably the least dangerous of the dangerous biomes. There are predators. They're fairly avoidable, but annoying, and the depth makes it impossible to go very far. It's also easy to get lost down there, but beacons can really help with that. They serve as permanent markers that leave a signal for you to follow, and you can name them. You should be able to find the pieces in the areas around your lifepod!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png

I found a spadefish with weird, green glowing stuff on it. Is it sick or something? What should I do with it? Will it infect Reginald if I put them in a storage space together? I want dear Reginald to stay safe.

I found a spadefish with weird, green glowing stuff on it. Is it sick or something? What should I do with it? Will it infect Reginald if I put them in a storage space together? I want dear Reginald to stay safe.
oJK1fXV.png
@Charias @Endee @Avessa @BigSisterMoon @OrdinaryImage @memoirs @InfiniteOblivion @Sashathebrave @Requacy @carpecat

I made a radiation suit and started exploring the zone around the Aurora. It didn't end well. I think you can guess why. (Hint: It wasn't the radiation.)

Edit: I found a place called the Bulb Zone and I will explore it tomorrow.
@Charias @Endee @Avessa @BigSisterMoon @OrdinaryImage @memoirs @InfiniteOblivion @Sashathebrave @Requacy @carpecat

I made a radiation suit and started exploring the zone around the Aurora. It didn't end well. I think you can guess why. (Hint: It wasn't the radiation.)

Edit: I found a place called the Bulb Zone and I will explore it tomorrow.
oJK1fXV.png
@DriftingDreams I just now got to catch up here! Have you made a Seamoth yet? Those are super fun to swim around in! They also really help on getting to the islands because you're going to need to go to them a bunch.
@DriftingDreams I just now got to catch up here! Have you made a Seamoth yet? Those are super fun to swim around in! They also really help on getting to the islands because you're going to need to go to them a bunch.
@OrdinaryImage No, I haven’t made one yet, but I do have a Seaglide. How do I get a Seamoth? Is it one of the ones that I have to scan scrap parts to get the blueprint?
@OrdinaryImage No, I haven’t made one yet, but I do have a Seaglide. How do I get a Seamoth? Is it one of the ones that I have to scan scrap parts to get the blueprint?
oJK1fXV.png

I found a biome called the Underwater Islands, as well as another Blood Kelp Zone.

I found a biome called the Underwater Islands, as well as another Blood Kelp Zone.
oJK1fXV.png

I stumbled across an alien facility in a place called the Mountains. I explored it for a bit before being attacked by a creature called a Warper. I then poked around in the caves a bit before being killed by a crab creature.

...Why do I have the feeling that I accidentally stumbled across something that I'm not supposed to encounter until way, way later?

I stumbled across an alien facility in a place called the Mountains. I explored it for a bit before being attacked by a creature called a Warper. I then poked around in the caves a bit before being killed by a crab creature.

...Why do I have the feeling that I accidentally stumbled across something that I'm not supposed to encounter until way, way later?
oJK1fXV.png
The alien facility is not supposed to be discovered until a little later, and yeah Warpers are really annoying with a capital ‘a’.
The alien facility is not supposed to be discovered until a little later, and yeah Warpers are really annoying with a capital ‘a’.
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
@DriftingDreams Yup! You'll find Seamoth parts and scan them to unlock the blueprint.
@DriftingDreams Yup! You'll find Seamoth parts and scan them to unlock the blueprint.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18