Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | My Subnautica Adventures [pinglist]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
It was so painful having to travel through the Lava Zone while doing a fully pacifist run. I had to constantly keep going outside to remove the larvae as gently as possible with the propulsion cannon and then just drop them. Didn't wanna launch them.

I cannot explain to you what I'd give for Lava Larva plushies. They're the cutest
It was so painful having to travel through the Lava Zone while doing a fully pacifist run. I had to constantly keep going outside to remove the larvae as gently as possible with the propulsion cannon and then just drop them. Didn't wanna launch them.

I cannot explain to you what I'd give for Lava Larva plushies. They're the cutest
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Charias @Endee @Avessa @BigSisterMoon @OrdinaryImage @memoirs @InfiniteOblivion @Sashathebrave @Requacy @carpecat @Yellllowstar @shanncrafter @SeaDuchess @FishInAField @MonstrousMarrow @Natron

Hello, everyone! I'm not sure how consistent updates will be, as I have other stuff that I have to do and I'm playing through other video games. I have a small update to share about Subnautica, but first: The new pinglist system! I will continue using the old pinglist for now, since our playthrough is almost over anyway, but I created a new pinglist anyway just in case I want to play through the sequel or do anything else Subnautica-related on here in the future. Here it is so you can subscribe to it (which I recommend for the future's sake): .

As for the Subnautica update, it's late, so I just messed around in Creative Mode to stretch my old Subnautica brain muscles. I was out swimming near the Dunes and already felt on-edge (despite being invincible), and the (endgame spoilers) Sea Emperor decided to pick that moment to jumpscare me in the form of a ghostly vision...Bad time.
@Charias @Endee @Avessa @BigSisterMoon @OrdinaryImage @memoirs @InfiniteOblivion @Sashathebrave @Requacy @carpecat @Yellllowstar @shanncrafter @SeaDuchess @FishInAField @MonstrousMarrow @Natron

Hello, everyone! I'm not sure how consistent updates will be, as I have other stuff that I have to do and I'm playing through other video games. I have a small update to share about Subnautica, but first: The new pinglist system! I will continue using the old pinglist for now, since our playthrough is almost over anyway, but I created a new pinglist anyway just in case I want to play through the sequel or do anything else Subnautica-related on here in the future. Here it is so you can subscribe to it (which I recommend for the future's sake): .

As for the Subnautica update, it's late, so I just messed around in Creative Mode to stretch my old Subnautica brain muscles. I was out swimming near the Dunes and already felt on-edge (despite being invincible), and the (endgame spoilers) Sea Emperor decided to pick that moment to jumpscare me in the form of a ghostly vision...Bad time.
oJK1fXV.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18