Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what animal would you be?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
A crow so that I can fly and be buddies with other crows
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Oooh maybe an eagle or falcon. Definitely gonna spend the whole week just flying hundreds of feet in the air and doing sick dives, I have a fear of heights in my human body but I imagine a bird brain would fix that??
Oooh maybe an eagle or falcon. Definitely gonna spend the whole week just flying hundreds of feet in the air and doing sick dives, I have a fear of heights in my human body but I imagine a bird brain would fix that??
leonard / 24 / he/him / autism & adhd

prefers not to get travelling dragons, occasional exalt lair

Free Palestine
i'd be slime mold growing on the underside of a fallen log
i'd be slime mold growing on the underside of a fallen log
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
[quote name="GiantPandroid" date="2022-02-24 20:57:42" ] A crow so that I can fly and be buddies with other crows [/quote] I'll second that.
GiantPandroid wrote on 2022-02-24 20:57:42:

I'll second that.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
i’d like to be a small bird… jsut a leetol creechur… one that makes the world look big, like a sparrow or robin!

edited bc i love pigeons but i don’t want to be one anymore
i’d like to be a small bird… jsut a leetol creechur… one that makes the world look big, like a sparrow or robin!

edited bc i love pigeons but i don’t want to be one anymore
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
Monkey. I want to be able to hang out in trees for a while, and I want my thumbs. Also having a prehensile tail would be cool..
Monkey. I want to be able to hang out in trees for a while, and I want my thumbs. Also having a prehensile tail would be cool..
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
cat but large
(lynx… not a big cat, just a LARGE cat)
cat but large
(lynx… not a big cat, just a LARGE cat)
deer are my sacred animal, so i would probably be a deer. a shark would be super cool, too!
deer are my sacred animal, so i would probably be a deer. a shark would be super cool, too!
If nobody will harm me, a rat! The world would look way bigger, which must be amazing! I'll to set up a maze full of exotic plants & want to explore. Also imagine foods are way much bigger than me! I can eat my favorite foods as much as I want!

I'll give my friend some emotional support too. She loves animal but afraid of them. (Bite/scratch, more precisely) So I'll give her a chance to pet the animal as much as she want hehe :D And I'll act like her magical pet so she feels like she's in fantasy world!
If nobody will harm me, a rat! The world would look way bigger, which must be amazing! I'll to set up a maze full of exotic plants & want to explore. Also imagine foods are way much bigger than me! I can eat my favorite foods as much as I want!

I'll give my friend some emotional support too. She loves animal but afraid of them. (Bite/scratch, more precisely) So I'll give her a chance to pet the animal as much as she want hehe :D And I'll act like her magical pet so she feels like she's in fantasy world!
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
bat!!!
bats are so cute and chumby and they just fly around. funky lil guys.
bat!!!
bats are so cute and chumby and they just fly around. funky lil guys.
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12