Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | CandleRaptors - RNG ADOPTABLES [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/1ndSPzR/59-B73-E1-C-918-D-4787-A5-DB-3-D9-CE7-C77-F0-F.png[/img][/center] [center][quote=Status]The store is currently CLOSED*! This is a single person run shop! If I’m asleep or busy, don’t worry! I will fulfill placed orders as soon as I'm able, and any orders sent before rollover count as such, even if I respond late. Thanks for your patience and understanding! *Cleaning up soon and running additional giveaways[/quote][/center] [rule] [center][emoji=candle size=1] [i]Neatly tucked away from the life of the bustling marketplace, you stumble across a small store simply labeled “Candles for Sale.” Curiosity peaked, you push aside layers of silk curtains and hanging beads only to reveal… Candles. Well, what did you expect? There’s no one at the counter, so you decide to examine the rows and rows of wax statuettes, noting just how life-like they look. You are so transfixed that you don’t realize a figure has snuck up behind you. Jumping around, you turn to see a large obelisk with an armful of materials and despite their hooded face, you can tell they are smiling slyly. “Something catch your eye? Come in, come in. There’s more over here that I feel you may appreciate…” You warily approach the next room, now picking up the sounds of screeching and chirping. Just what is going on here?[/i] [emoji=candle size=1][/center] [rule] [columns] CandleRaptors are randomly generated adoptables that can be collected, customized, and traded! They are wax figures measuring no larger than 6 inches (~15 cm) that come to life when lit, and provide great companionship and help around the lair. The average raptor in their live state can grow up to a meter long, though most remain fairly small. CandleRaptors have the ability to revert back into their wax forms when needed, making them portable and compact! They don’t melt in the heat, but they aren’t fond of it, either. Find out how to bring your very own raptor home below, and remember to treat them well! [nextcol] [right][img]https://i.ibb.co/WN9t5qR/1148-CA62-2-F9-D-40-B9-838-D-B0-C48-CF925-E6.gif[/img][/right] [/columns]
59-B73-E1-C-918-D-4787-A5-DB-3-D9-CE7-C77-F0-F.png
Status wrote:
The store is currently CLOSED*!

This is a single person run shop! If I’m asleep or busy, don’t worry! I will fulfill placed orders as soon as I'm able, and any orders sent before rollover count as such, even if I respond late. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

*Cleaning up soon and running additional giveaways

Neatly tucked away from the life of the bustling marketplace, you stumble across a small store simply labeled “Candles for Sale.” Curiosity peaked, you push aside layers of silk curtains and hanging beads only to reveal… Candles. Well, what did you expect?

There’s no one at the counter, so you decide to examine the rows and rows of wax statuettes, noting just how life-like they look. You are so transfixed that you don’t realize a figure has snuck up behind you. Jumping around, you turn to see a large obelisk with an armful of materials and despite their hooded face, you can tell they are smiling slyly.

“Something catch your eye? Come in, come in. There’s more over here that I feel you may appreciate…”

You warily approach the next room, now picking up the sounds of screeching and chirping.

Just what is going on here?

CandleRaptors are randomly generated adoptables that can be collected, customized, and traded!

They are wax figures measuring no larger than 6 inches (~15 cm) that come to life when lit, and provide great companionship and help around the lair. The average raptor in their live state can grow up to a meter long, though most remain fairly small.

CandleRaptors have the ability to revert back into their wax forms when needed, making them portable and compact! They don’t melt in the heat, but they aren’t fond of it, either.

Find out how to bring your very own raptor home below, and remember to treat them well!
1148-CA62-2-F9-D-40-B9-838-D-B0-C48-CF925-E6.gif

[quote=NOTICE]Just for this opening of 11/7/2022-11/14/2022, adopts will be limited to 5 per person and eggs will not be accepted! A total of 250 pregenerated raptors will be sent, and this also means item use and trait preference will be restricted until the next opening! If you got a raptor with a trait but don't want it, feel free to ask to trade it in for another raptor![/quote] [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/k9JBhrs/EB5-F44-AF-4-E76-4858-993-B-D9411-CEF97-CB.png[/img][/center] [rule] [center] [emoji=treasure size=1] Each raptor costs [b]25kt/g[/b] and 25% of all profits from this store goes to the Earth Dominance Bank (calculated by the end of each opening)! There is a maximum order of [s][b]15 candles per person a day.[/b] Payment is taken through PM and orders will be sent back as soon as available- eggs are also accepted, with unhatched Nocturne eggs yielding 12 and flight specific yielding 15.[/s] Each raptor has a unique ID that is recorded on a masterlist, and this ID allows for tracking of ownership and changes made to its outfit. Please keep track of your numbers and images![/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/new?to=large&subject=CandleRaptors Order]CLICK HERE TO QUICKLY START A PM![/url][/center] [quote=Order Form] I’d like to purchase some candles! Username: Payment Method: Number of Raptors Wanted (max 15 a day): Roll for Special Traits? (Y/N): !![b]If you’d like items added, see the store before sending.[/b]!! [i]By ordering, I accept the rules and terms of condition and I may be permanently blacklisted from CandleRaptors for violating any terms, and have read through the post and understand.[/i][/quote]
NOTICE wrote:
Just for this opening of 11/7/2022-11/14/2022, adopts will be limited to 5 per person and eggs will not be accepted! A total of 250 pregenerated raptors will be sent, and this also means item use and trait preference will be restricted until the next opening! If you got a raptor with a trait but don't want it, feel free to ask to trade it in for another raptor!
EB5-F44-**-4-E76-4858-993-B-D9411-CEF97-CB.png

Each raptor costs 25kt/g and 25% of all profits from this store goes to the Earth Dominance Bank (calculated by the end of each opening)! There is a maximum order of 15 candles per person a day.

Payment is taken through PM and orders will be sent back as soon as available- eggs are also accepted, with unhatched Nocturne eggs yielding 12 and flight specific yielding 15.

Each raptor has a unique ID that is recorded on a masterlist, and this ID allows for tracking of ownership and changes made to its outfit. Please keep track of your numbers and images!
Order Form wrote:
I’d like to purchase some candles!
Username:
Payment Method:
Number of Raptors Wanted (max 15 a day):
Roll for Special Traits? (Y/N):
!!If you’d like items added, see the store before sending.!!

By ordering, I accept the rules and terms of condition and I may be permanently blacklisted from CandleRaptors for violating any terms, and have read through the post and understand.
[center][b]CURRENT EVENTS[/b][/center] [rule] [center][emoji=firework size=1][/center] [center]Nothing to see here![/center] [rule] [center][b]T.O.S[/b][/center] [rule] [center][emoji=scroll 2 size=1] [LIST] [*] All orders are randomized and final. I reserve the right to refuse service. [*] If posting your raptors somewhere, [b]credit must return to my FR page[/b] or mushemiia on Toyhouse. [*] While I do try to keep track of every raptor in existence, I cannot guarantee I will have your raptor data stored permanently- please make sure to keep your unique IDs and images safe. [*] Raptors cannot be sold for more than what they were bought for (plus apparel) and are [b]NEVER allowed to be sold for USD [/b]or any currency other than Flight Rising gems and treasure. [*] Do not remove the watermark or edit the original image drastically- this will lead to a ban of future sales as well as possibility of nulling the raptor on the masterlist. [/LIST][/center]
CURRENT EVENTS

Nothing to see here!

T.O.S

• All orders are randomized and final. I reserve the right to refuse service.
  • If posting your raptors somewhere, credit must return to my FR page or mushemiia on Toyhouse.
  • While I do try to keep track of every raptor in existence, I cannot guarantee I will have your raptor data stored permanently- please make sure to keep your unique IDs and images safe.
  • Raptors cannot be sold for more than what they were bought for (plus apparel) and are NEVER allowed to be sold for USD or any currency other than Flight Rising gems and treasure.
  • Do not remove the watermark or edit the original image drastically- this will lead to a ban of future sales as well as possibility of nulling the raptor on the masterlist.
[quote]Closed for limited stock (will be available next time, sorry!)[/quote] [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/J2rgtVQ/54-D572-AD-9-EE0-47-B5-83-ED-C52-C90-A6896-E.png[/img] [/center] [rule] [quote=Items][i]Want an item? Make sure to add this to the bottom of your candle order to guarantee certain outcomes![/i] I’d like some items on top of that! Items requested: Payment: Wanted Outcomes:[/quote] [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/LtLThQy/E92-A5-C84-4-DEC-43-CE-8851-EEAF6-EDD35-BB.png[/img][/url] [b]Wax Pigment [/b](5kt/g) - High-quality dye. Guarantees a certain range of color for either the base + base gradient [b]or[/b] feathers + feather gradient. See trait list for options. Base color can be one of the 10 categories, gradients can be one color, and feathers can be one color. [right][url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/6N6CMPc/DCE08-C5-E-5429-47-FE-A723-310-D5-DB92131.png[/img][/url] [b]Candle Scents [/b](10kt/g) - Contains many different smells! Allows for a pattern and pattern color to be chosen before generation.[/right] [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/fH1dn2f/D6-C502-EC-FC03-4-D23-9-FD7-EFA2-ECC3-A4-D3.png[/img][/url] [b]Carving Tool [/b](2kt/g) - An intricate tool built for delicate work. Use this to change eye types and mouth types. Does not influence eye color. [rule] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/18IgM3S74CXIhnlwnyJiB4KbzcgwpicPYddRFC_wfc-c/edit]Click HERE to view possible outcomes![/url][/center]
Quote:
Closed for limited stock (will be available next time, sorry!)
54-D572-AD-9-EE0-47-B5-83-ED-C52-C90-A6896-E.png

Items wrote:
Want an item? Make sure to add this to the bottom of your candle order to guarantee certain outcomes!

I’d like some items on top of that!
Items requested:
Payment:
Wanted Outcomes:
E92-A5-C84-4-DEC-43-CE-8851-EEAF6-EDD35-BB.png
Wax Pigment (5kt/g)
-
High-quality dye. Guarantees a certain range of color for either the base + base gradient or feathers + feather gradient. See trait list for options. Base color can be one of the 10 categories, gradients can be one color, and feathers can be one color.
DCE08-C5-E-5429-47-FE-A723-310-D5-DB92131.png
Candle Scents (10kt/g)
-
Contains many different smells! Allows for a pattern and pattern color to be chosen before generation.
D6-C502-EC-FC03-4-D23-9-FD7-EFA2-ECC3-A4-D3.png
Carving Tool (2kt/g)
-
An intricate tool built for delicate work. Use this to change eye types and mouth types. Does not influence eye color.

[center][b]SPECIAL TRAITS[/b][/center] [rule] [center][emoji=dice 2 size=1] Some of the Candlemaker’s creations come out with more than she and the customers bargained for. These traits all have a 1/10 (10%) chance of appearing and cannot be changed, removed, or overlap with one another. When ordering, you may choose to have her carefully examine the batch and not have special traits appear in your order for free! [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/18QdiIJ5XFR7CF9vMSkHQ7tjnmkJwxEsGE_9Vx5ouKFo/edit]Click here to view all the current available special traits.[/url][/center] [rule] The dressing room is not open quite yet. Check back later! Estimated arrival: TBD [rule] [center][b]LEGACY RAPTORS[/b][/center] [rule] [b]Legacy raptors are raptors generated before the overhaul of the system-[/b] raptors that have a masterlist number below 202. These raptors have slightly different appearances and completely different traits, so they aren't able to be fully translated into the new types. For those who have a legacy raptor, don't worry! They are still perfectly functional candles that just look different, so if you prefer to keep them, that's okay! However, there are several options for these old raptors. [LIST=1] [*]Trade in an old raptor for two random new raptors. The old raptor will become null on the masterlist (aka stop existing). [*]Trade in an old raptor for a "mimic" raptor. While not a perfect clone, it will be as close of as match as possible, and you'll be able to make slight changes or request something like a different pattern. Again, this will delete the old raptor. [*]Sell or trade your raptors- they work just fine, but the new owner will be able to trade in your old raptor if they'd like, so ownership essentially is fully transferred. [/LIST] Whichever you decide, it's up to you! Thank you all for the support you've shown for all the delays and changes, and all old buyers will be receiving specialized raptors as a thanks, regardless of the decision! [quote=Legacy Raptor Trade-in Form] Raptor number / image (legacy raptors have a number below 202): What would you like to do? (Trade in for a mimic / Trade in for two new raptors): If you like a mimic, would you prefer something changed? (Must be minor such as a preferred new pattern): [/quote]
SPECIAL TRAITS

Some of the Candlemaker’s creations come out with more than she and the customers bargained for. These traits all have a 1/10 (10%) chance of appearing and cannot be changed, removed, or overlap with one another.

When ordering, you may choose to have her carefully examine the batch and not have special traits appear in your order for free!

Click here to view all the current available special traits.

The dressing room is not open quite yet. Check back later!

Estimated arrival: TBD

LEGACY RAPTORS

Legacy raptors are raptors generated before the overhaul of the system- raptors that have a masterlist number below 202. These raptors have slightly different appearances and completely different traits, so they aren't able to be fully translated into the new types.

For those who have a legacy raptor, don't worry! They are still perfectly functional candles that just look different, so if you prefer to keep them, that's okay!

However, there are several options for these old raptors.
  1. Trade in an old raptor for two random new raptors. The old raptor will become null on the masterlist (aka stop existing).
  2. Trade in an old raptor for a "mimic" raptor. While not a perfect clone, it will be as close of as match as possible, and you'll be able to make slight changes or request something like a different pattern. Again, this will delete the old raptor.
  3. Sell or trade your raptors- they work just fine, but the new owner will be able to trade in your old raptor if they'd like, so ownership essentially is fully transferred.

Whichever you decide, it's up to you! Thank you all for the support you've shown for all the delays and changes, and all old buyers will be receiving specialized raptors as a thanks, regardless of the decision!
Legacy Raptor Trade-in Form wrote:
Raptor number / image (legacy raptors have a number below 202):
What would you like to do? (Trade in for a mimic / Trade in for two new raptors):
If you like a mimic, would you prefer something changed? (Must be minor such as a preferred new pattern):
[center]FAQ[/center] [rule] [center][emoji=comment size=1] [b]Q:[/b] Is there a mascot? [b]A:[/b] The raptor you see in the artwork is our mascot, and is named Rivulet! [b]Q:[/b] I have a raptor from before the overhaul of the store. (Legacy raptor, masterlist number under 202) [b]A:[/b] See the "legacy raptor" section above! You can choose any of the options, or decide to keep them! Those who bought old raptors also will be receiving unique raptors, so if you see a raptor with traits that aren't in circulation, it's likely a thank-you gift! [b]Q:[/b] Are you telling me the Candlemaker, maker of candles, only makes a single type of candle? [b]A:[/b] You know what they say, don’t be average at a thousand things, master a single thing… that’s what they say, right? [b]Q:[/b] Can items be bought separately? [b]A:[/b] Yes, and they can be used later, but you’ll have to find some way to store proof of purchase so it’s easier to just buy items along with your order. [b]Q:[/b] Can we change anything about our raptor after the fact? [b]A:[/b] Not currently, except for apparel. [b]Q:[/b] How do I get pinged for openings / remove myself for the pinglist? [b]A:[/b] There’s a form to fill out below, it requires a sign-in but can be edited at any time if things change. [b]Q:[/b] Can items stack onto a single candle? [b]A:[/b] Only different items can, not more than one of each type. [b]Q:[/b] Can we trade or sell our raptors? [b]A:[/b] Yes, be sure to verify ownership before trading and feel free to ask if you have doubts about legitimacy. Keep in mind you cannot sell your raptors for more than what they were bought with. [b]Q:[/b] I saw a raptor that seems custom! How do I get one?! [b]A:[/b] Very rarely as thanks for help or as a prize or auction- raptors may appear in dominance related events because they love traveling and meeting new people! Please don’t ask for a custom raptor and don’t harass owners who may have one. [b]Q:[/b] Someone’s breaking a rule I saw. [b]A:[/b] Thanks for noticing! Be courteous and don’t harass anyone. Feel free to reach out to them with a gentle reminder here, or contact me if wanted/needed. Note: someone refusing to trade their raptor is not breaking a rule- every owner has a right to their companions so please be respectful! [b]Q: What do I do if I have more questions or a suggestion for something I want to see?[/b] [b]A: I’m always open![/b][/center]
FAQ

Q: Is there a mascot?
A: The raptor you see in the artwork is our mascot, and is named Rivulet!

Q: I have a raptor from before the overhaul of the store. (Legacy raptor, masterlist number under 202)
A: See the "legacy raptor" section above! You can choose any of the options, or decide to keep them! Those who bought old raptors also will be receiving unique raptors, so if you see a raptor with traits that aren't in circulation, it's likely a thank-you gift!

Q: Are you telling me the Candlemaker, maker of candles, only makes a single type of candle?
A: You know what they say, don’t be average at a thousand things, master a single thing… that’s what they say, right?

Q: Can items be bought separately?
A: Yes, and they can be used later, but you’ll have to find some way to store proof of purchase so it’s easier to just buy items along with your order.

Q: Can we change anything about our raptor after the fact?
A: Not currently, except for apparel.

Q: How do I get pinged for openings / remove myself for the pinglist?
A: There’s a form to fill out below, it requires a sign-in but can be edited at any time if things change.

Q: Can items stack onto a single candle?
A: Only different items can, not more than one of each type.

Q: Can we trade or sell our raptors?
A: Yes, be sure to verify ownership before trading and feel free to ask if you have doubts about legitimacy. Keep in mind you cannot sell your raptors for more than what they were bought with.

Q: I saw a raptor that seems custom! How do I get one?!
A: Very rarely as thanks for help or as a prize or auction- raptors may appear in dominance related events because they love traveling and meeting new people! Please don’t ask for a custom raptor and don’t harass owners who may have one.

Q: Someone’s breaking a rule I saw.
A: Thanks for noticing! Be courteous and don’t harass anyone. Feel free to reach out to them with a gentle reminder here, or contact me if wanted/needed. Note: someone refusing to trade their raptor is not breaking a rule- every owner has a right to their companions so please be respectful!

Q: What do I do if I have more questions or a suggestion for something I want to see?
A: I’m always open!
[center][emoji=ping size=1] [url=https://forms.gle/b43ZxUGayJmvJWg7A]SELF-EDITABLE PINGLIST[/url] [emoji=ping size=1] [/center] [rule] [center][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]SPECIAL THANKS TO[emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][/center] [center][LIST] [*]brightmyth, NimStratus and the EarthDom Excavations team for inspiring this shop! [*]@Demetre for the masterlist (check them out for awesome spreadsheet help!) [*]Dracowolf for the support and advice! [*]The playtesters who troubleshooted the system and gave feedback! [*]All the amazing pebbles in Earth who helped out tremendously! [*]And thank you! [/LIST][/center] [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/sbYVM9j/1-AEE1-E9-E-98-D1-4-D75-BBAD-BAECAB97434-C.png[/img][/center]

SPECIAL THANKS TO
  • brightmyth, NimStratus and the EarthDom Excavations team for inspiring this shop!
  • @Demetre for the masterlist (check them out for awesome spreadsheet help!)
  • Dracowolf for the support and advice!
  • The playtesters who troubleshooted the system and gave feedback!
  • All the amazing pebbles in Earth who helped out tremendously!
  • And thank you!
1-AEE1-E9-E-98-D1-4-D75-BBAD-BAECAB97434-C.png

[img]https://i.ibb.co/t3VgqgN/DEMETRE.png[/img] Ahh, they're so cute! Thank you for the baby, large!
DEMETRE.png

Ahh, they're so cute! Thank you for the baby, large!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
Wanted to share and show off my fun little raptors, I might be opening for trading some of these little ones. Excited to see more combos. [img]https://i.ibb.co/MV2cDL3/spiritfeather1.png[/img]#6 [img]https://i.ibb.co/VSDMqHT/spiritfeather2.png[/img]#7 [img]https://i.ibb.co/ypmfmpS/spiritfeather3.png[/img]#9 [img]https://i.ibb.co/XC7cFLR/spiritfeather4.png[/img]#10 [img]https://i.ibb.co/ChRWTkf/spiritfeather5.png[/img]#11 [img]https://i.ibb.co/MCXVBxS/spiritfeather6.png[/img]#12
Wanted to share and show off my fun little raptors, I might be opening for trading some of these little ones. Excited to see more combos.
spiritfeather1.png#6 spiritfeather2.png#7 spiritfeather3.png#9 spiritfeather4.png#10 spiritfeather5.png#11 spiritfeather6.png#12
SpiritFeather.gif
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/678095347960119297/977738033828872232/raptoradoptbylarge.png[/img] Picked up this cutie today, raptor #18- red and gold are one of my fave color combos so a perfect little guy.
raptoradoptbylarge.png

Picked up this cutie today, raptor #18- red and gold are one of my fave color combos so a perfect little guy.
CVX0Ylh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21