Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what animal would you be?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
loach :)
love the animal
I can dig in sand all day and have nobody see me and only come out for food
loach :)
love the animal
I can dig in sand all day and have nobody see me and only come out for food
I would love to be a rabbit!

They're all so cute, no matter the size!! I wouldn't mind being fluffy and I certainly wouldn't mind having the long ears :>
I would love to be a rabbit!

They're all so cute, no matter the size!! I wouldn't mind being fluffy and I certainly wouldn't mind having the long ears :>
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.pngYMPbu9R.png
I would be a sharp-tailed snake or some kind of owl. I really like snakes, but it would be so cool to be nocutrnal. Probably a Saw-whet owl.
I would be a sharp-tailed snake or some kind of owl. I really like snakes, but it would be so cool to be nocutrnal. Probably a Saw-whet owl.
Mirror and Snapper, Bogsneak, and Shadow support forever! Spread the word! These guys need some love!

ztD2Y.gif 1eq0y.gif 4jIyH.gif Q43kQ.gif csh9s.gif JhlaC.gif erXP1.gif EZRIP.gif
I would like to be a gibbon. Imagine how fun it would be to effortlessly swing through forest canopies like they do. Chilling out in the trees, munching on leaves and fruit all day... sounds like a good life. Not to mention, predators tend to leave them alone since they're so hard to catch!

Being a dolphin, elephant, or bird of any kind would be cool too.
I would like to be a gibbon. Imagine how fun it would be to effortlessly swing through forest canopies like they do. Chilling out in the trees, munching on leaves and fruit all day... sounds like a good life. Not to mention, predators tend to leave them alone since they're so hard to catch!

Being a dolphin, elephant, or bird of any kind would be cool too.
shaymin-sky.gif
I would love to be a wild bird! It'd be so fun to have pretty wings and be able to fly around anywhere and I think having feathers would feel pretty neat !! Either that or a kitty cat :D
I would love to be a wild bird! It'd be so fun to have pretty wings and be able to fly around anywhere and I think having feathers would feel pretty neat !! Either that or a kitty cat :D
cguQDtg.png____
Altair / Alastar
They/It/Ae | FRT +8 | Autistic & Dyslexic
A cat. Honestly I'm fairly cat-like, which I think is one reason I just get cats so well. I think the most fun would be being a panther, but I'd be happy with any cat.
A cat. Honestly I'm fairly cat-like, which I think is one reason I just get cats so well. I think the most fun would be being a panther, but I'd be happy with any cat.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Any kind of bird works for me, but if I had to choose, a Falcon, Hawk or Swallow would be ideal. Or a Fruit Bat, they're also neat.
If I had to choose a land animal, it'd probably be some kind of big cat.
Any kind of bird works for me, but if I had to choose, a Falcon, Hawk or Swallow would be ideal. Or a Fruit Bat, they're also neat.
If I had to choose a land animal, it'd probably be some kind of big cat.
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
Turkey vulture.

Pretty much no predators, free roadkill, no poaching, very little disease, ability to fly... What's not to love?
Turkey vulture.

Pretty much no predators, free roadkill, no poaching, very little disease, ability to fly... What's not to love?
Saltwater crocodile, harpy eagle, or a draft horse. Something powerful, with a form of movement I would love to experience.
Saltwater crocodile, harpy eagle, or a draft horse. Something powerful, with a form of movement I would love to experience.
as much as i love tigers id probably be a bird so i could go flying, maybe something like a huge eagle heh
as much as i love tigers id probably be a bird so i could go flying, maybe something like a huge eagle heh
JpR0fLu.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12