Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what animal would you be?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
something that lives in the dirt and never willingly leaves it. so like an earthworm or something.
something that lives in the dirt and never willingly leaves it. so like an earthworm or something.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
eh I'd go fox and let out horrific screams just to mess with humans and just explore the forest or more recently in the UK the city...
eh I'd go fox and let out horrific screams just to mess with humans and just explore the forest or more recently in the UK the city...
Probably a frog because I love them wayyy too much. Pacman frogs,,,,
Probably a frog because I love them wayyy too much. Pacman frogs,,,,
I'd like to think I'd be an arboreal animal, nocturnal and one that can fly or glide
So probably a sugar glider !!

But if i could pick i'd go with an owl ((:<
I'd like to think I'd be an arboreal animal, nocturnal and one that can fly or glide
So probably a sugar glider !!

But if i could pick i'd go with an owl ((:<

9KurPRs.png

She/Her • They/Them
Polish-American
Artist
FR Time +1
I would like to be a either a Seller's Jay or blue Jay. I just love these birds because they have blue which is my favorite color, they can fly, and I just like birds.
I would like to be a either a Seller's Jay or blue Jay. I just love these birds because they have blue which is my favorite color, they can fly, and I just like birds.
FR+2 Years she/her
Goose
Goose
I would honestly love to just be a chonky raccoon chilling in my house for a while, maybe getting some treats and headpats. Yeah, that sounds pretty nice.
I would honestly love to just be a chonky raccoon chilling in my house for a while, maybe getting some treats and headpats. Yeah, that sounds pretty nice.
LRphJMG.png
I’d be a snow leopard, so i can scare my cats. Jk XD
I’d be a snow leopard, so i can scare my cats. Jk XD
I love birbs so either a Marsh Harrier or a Shrike (lil songbirdies who stab their prey and display it on the spikes of branches... talk about disturbing XD)!
I love birbs so either a Marsh Harrier or a Shrike (lil songbirdies who stab their prey and display it on the spikes of branches... talk about disturbing XD)!
I am a professional newbie :D
I think I'd go for something nocturnal that can fly, like a barn owl. That or a ghost bat, both are pretty sick.
I think I'd go for something nocturnal that can fly, like a barn owl. That or a ghost bat, both are pretty sick.
Rainbow-Heart.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12