Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what animal would you be?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I wanna be a pet bunny on a rescue farm. Yes that is oddly specific. No I will not listen to anyone telling me that I don’t know if the people will treat me well. Yes you are entitled to your opinion.
I wanna be a pet bunny on a rescue farm. Yes that is oddly specific. No I will not listen to anyone telling me that I don’t know if the people will treat me well. Yes you are entitled to your opinion.
ccG5mjK.png
I think my username speaks for itself on this one :p
[quote name="feelingchimpy" date="2022-02-23 22:18:07" ] I think my username speaks for itself on this one :p [/quote] same, brother. i wanna feel the wind on my spinnerets~!
feelingchimpy wrote on 2022-02-23 22:18:07:
same, brother. i wanna feel the wind on my spinnerets~!
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!
Definitely some type of feline! Going by my username you’d assume I’d want to be a Fox but honestly? Domestic cats are living the life.
Definitely some type of feline! Going by my username you’d assume I’d want to be a Fox but honestly? Domestic cats are living the life.
I dont have a favourite bird but I just want to fly -- knowing my luck, I'd be a flightless bird.
I dont have a favourite bird but I just want to fly -- knowing my luck, I'd be a flightless bird.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Ocean sunfish. Aimlessly drifting through life with no control. Big mood.
Ocean sunfish. Aimlessly drifting through life with no control. Big mood.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
I’m stuck between any type of parrots that can talk or a pomeranian. either one is good enough for me lol
I’m stuck between any type of parrots that can talk or a pomeranian. either one is good enough for me lol
chaogarden.gif
Shoebill stork because big borb,

but seriously though I really like these big kind of uncanny birds and who won't want to be a big bird.

If that doesn't work knight Anole is always an other option
Shoebill stork because big borb,

but seriously though I really like these big kind of uncanny birds and who won't want to be a big bird.

If that doesn't work knight Anole is always an other option
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
Orca would be pretty awesome. I'd get a sense of what living in the ocean is like, while not worrying about getting eaten by other animals. If not that, a domestic cat or a raven.
Orca would be pretty awesome. I'd get a sense of what living in the ocean is like, while not worrying about getting eaten by other animals. If not that, a domestic cat or a raven.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
i would say some sort of flying creature but since the hypothetical is only for a week, i know i'd be heartbroken by not being able to fly anymore once the week was up so. no.

komodo dragon would be cool though! or maybe i could be a little crab spider n sit on a flower all day <3
i would say some sort of flying creature but since the hypothetical is only for a week, i know i'd be heartbroken by not being able to fly anymore once the week was up so. no.

komodo dragon would be cool though! or maybe i could be a little crab spider n sit on a flower all day <3
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12