Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what animal would you be?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I'd be a black panther or peacock.

I love fennec foxes, but I don't think I'd survive as one. :^) Peacocks are also one of my favorites, but if I were a Peacock I wouldn't want to be in the wild.

Black panther? Oh yeah, I'd probably survive. Not just that, but hanging out in trees? Watching from above effortlessly (not flying)? Hunting successfully with one pounce? Worth it! Also, being able to purr would be comforting.
I'd be a black panther or peacock.

I love fennec foxes, but I don't think I'd survive as one. :^) Peacocks are also one of my favorites, but if I were a Peacock I wouldn't want to be in the wild.

Black panther? Oh yeah, I'd probably survive. Not just that, but hanging out in trees? Watching from above effortlessly (not flying)? Hunting successfully with one pounce? Worth it! Also, being able to purr would be comforting.
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
An opossum!!!

Theyre somehow adorable/intimidating at the same time? Scary to some, friend-shaped to others. And they play dead when they're panicking? Honestly- same.
An opossum!!!

Theyre somehow adorable/intimidating at the same time? Scary to some, friend-shaped to others. And they play dead when they're panicking? Honestly- same.
TsIx2aq.png
mountain lion, it'd be so fun to be able to run, jump and climb so easily
mountain lion, it'd be so fun to be able to run, jump and climb so easily
I feel like the opossum is my spirit animal but if I had to chose what I WANT to be for a week I'd say a crow because they are pretty fascinating in my opinion.
I feel like the opossum is my spirit animal but if I had to chose what I WANT to be for a week I'd say a crow because they are pretty fascinating in my opinion.
2aoyUTU.png
Parrot.

Fly, look pretty, make friends with other birds, but still be able to talk and manipulate objects
Parrot.

Fly, look pretty, make friends with other birds, but still be able to talk and manipulate objects
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Okay if we're basing the animals on personality and not on wishes then honestly I'm gonna go with the basic option; dog

I feel like dogs are very cooperative, social and energetic animals which is something I relate to + their kinda loud sometimes

If I'd had to go with a specific breed I'd probably say beauceron bc they are pretty dedicated, loyal and protective but also they look edgyy
Okay if we're basing the animals on personality and not on wishes then honestly I'm gonna go with the basic option; dog

I feel like dogs are very cooperative, social and energetic animals which is something I relate to + their kinda loud sometimes

If I'd had to go with a specific breed I'd probably say beauceron bc they are pretty dedicated, loyal and protective but also they look edgyy
Old player returning, just here to have fun and do some art!
I would say I am a dog; specifically golden retriever energy. xD
I would say I am a dog; specifically golden retriever energy. xD
23850.png GRACIOUSGODDESS
Female
African American
21+
how about we move this over 23848.png
If I had to be an animal for a week, I'd be a parrot, especially the smaller species (lovebirds are my favorite wahaha). This choice is because I feel like a parrot behaves not far from how I think I behave: I am.... intelligent? Maybe? But I'm for sure very bouncy and alert when in the right environment

One aspect of myself that doesn't line up with parrot-hood though is that I'm not very noisy (or at least I don't often make an effort to be)

Also, if I'm bored, I practically die!

Edit: also if the circumstances allowed me to be any animal regardless of my personality, I would be a dragon I'd maybe be a macaw. Still a parrot though
If I had to be an animal for a week, I'd be a parrot, especially the smaller species (lovebirds are my favorite wahaha). This choice is because I feel like a parrot behaves not far from how I think I behave: I am.... intelligent? Maybe? But I'm for sure very bouncy and alert when in the right environment

One aspect of myself that doesn't line up with parrot-hood though is that I'm not very noisy (or at least I don't often make an effort to be)

Also, if I'm bored, I practically die!

Edit: also if the circumstances allowed me to be any animal regardless of my personality, I would be a dragon I'd maybe be a macaw. Still a parrot though
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
I'd wanna specifically be some old person's spoiled pet cause they treat their animals like kings/queens. I could just lay around all day and have someone doting on me and making sure all my needs are met
I'd wanna specifically be some old person's spoiled pet cause they treat their animals like kings/queens. I could just lay around all day and have someone doting on me and making sure all my needs are met
You just lost The Game :) Also you are now breathing manually.
Gotta be a real one? Hmmm…. Probably a swallow! They’re like nature’s little fighter jets; so fast and agile! The only problem is I fear, having tasted true, personal flight, I might never truly enjoy human life again
Gotta be a real one? Hmmm…. Probably a swallow! They’re like nature’s little fighter jets; so fast and agile! The only problem is I fear, having tasted true, personal flight, I might never truly enjoy human life again
unknown.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12