Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what animal would you be?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Right? Flying seems like something I'd have to be able to do as well... I'd want to say eagle but ravens are super cool. Largest perching bird and one of the smartest. They can mimic human speech very well (understand it though? Probably not) and solve problems using tools and basic logic. They hold grudges and play with other birds and animals for the sake of playing. They can fly about 28 m/h though which isn't anywhere near what eagles can accomplish (80-100, 120 for red tailed hawk or 200 for golden eagle !).

If I could mix the two birds I'd be that animal.
Right? Flying seems like something I'd have to be able to do as well... I'd want to say eagle but ravens are super cool. Largest perching bird and one of the smartest. They can mimic human speech very well (understand it though? Probably not) and solve problems using tools and basic logic. They hold grudges and play with other birds and animals for the sake of playing. They can fly about 28 m/h though which isn't anywhere near what eagles can accomplish (80-100, 120 for red tailed hawk or 200 for golden eagle !).

If I could mix the two birds I'd be that animal.
I'd want to be a cat but specifically one of those black cats that look more void than cat.
I'd want to be a cat but specifically one of those black cats that look more void than cat.
KwxLkEj.png klcxdUI.png qhK4FYS.png
mWCEbQu.pngJvUa9ma.png YMPbu9R.png
if i were answering this question any number of years ago, i'd instantly say "bird". but i am wiser than that. i now feel that once that 1 week would be over, i'd miss flight too much and i'd never be the same again. SO to compensate for that... i'd instead choose to be any kind of cetacean and explore the depths rather than the skies. though i'm not sure whether i'd like to be something smallish and nimble like a porpoise or big and imposing like a whale. perhaps the latter would be more laid back and more my style, yet at the same time: what fun it would be to scout around shipwrecks!
if i were answering this question any number of years ago, i'd instantly say "bird". but i am wiser than that. i now feel that once that 1 week would be over, i'd miss flight too much and i'd never be the same again. SO to compensate for that... i'd instead choose to be any kind of cetacean and explore the depths rather than the skies. though i'm not sure whether i'd like to be something smallish and nimble like a porpoise or big and imposing like a whale. perhaps the latter would be more laid back and more my style, yet at the same time: what fun it would be to scout around shipwrecks!
any pronouns

566.png
FObX7rS.png
tiger is my only choice. i love tigers. everything that can be a tiger that i own is a tiger. i told people i was a tiger when i was a kid. im wearing a whole tiger outfit right now. tiger tiger tiger

my name is even tigerlily
tiger is my only choice. i love tigers. everything that can be a tiger that i own is a tiger. i told people i was a tiger when i was a kid. im wearing a whole tiger outfit right now. tiger tiger tiger

my name is even tigerlily
D0XSHAN.png
Your loyalties are misplaced.
A dog! I dont have a specific breed in mind. But they just seem so happy and have warm vibes ^-^
A dog! I dont have a specific breed in mind. But they just seem so happy and have warm vibes ^-^
Black panther. I would've said peacock, but I'm unsure how long I'd last as that.

Not only stealth, but the ability to kill in one leap? With such elegance? It's a graceful concept (not in the intention that I'd kill people-- more the idea of how naturally talented they are)!

In fact, have you seen their pelts? Especially up close? Oh, they're true beauties!

So, as a black panther, I'd be able to defend myself, groom easily, and get some beauty rest with a few purrs here and there as a benefit. I'd love it :D
Black panther. I would've said peacock, but I'm unsure how long I'd last as that.

Not only stealth, but the ability to kill in one leap? With such elegance? It's a graceful concept (not in the intention that I'd kill people-- more the idea of how naturally talented they are)!

In fact, have you seen their pelts? Especially up close? Oh, they're true beauties!

So, as a black panther, I'd be able to defend myself, groom easily, and get some beauty rest with a few purrs here and there as a benefit. I'd love it :D
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
I'd want to be a swan, they're just so majestic, plus not many animals mess with them cause they stronk. I could just majestically hover across a lake during a sunrise, or go to some public park with a pond, and catch all the attention.
I'd want to be a swan, they're just so majestic, plus not many animals mess with them cause they stronk. I could just majestically hover across a lake during a sunrise, or go to some public park with a pond, and catch all the attention.
average flight rising user??
I'd rather be a deer for a week.
It really is my spirit animal. I think if the forest were God, then the deer would be his angels. I cannot find for myself an animal more graceful, beautiful and noble than a deer.
The deer for me is a symbol of unity with nature, wisdom originating from the knowledge of the secrets of the forest. They begin their journey as small spotted fawns, barely able to stand on their long legs. They frolic and play, but over time they grow into a strong, strong-willed animal with huge branched horns. They gain wisdom to protect the herd from predators and to tread carefully through the undergrowth so as not to trample the young plants.

So yes, despite my love of dogs and birds, the deer is still my spirit animal for many years. I would like to feel at least for a little while the freedom that they feel when galloping through the forest. I would like to walk their invisible paths through the forest. Feel like one with the herd, run away from wolves and live where no hunter has gone before.
I'd rather be a deer for a week.
It really is my spirit animal. I think if the forest were God, then the deer would be his angels. I cannot find for myself an animal more graceful, beautiful and noble than a deer.
The deer for me is a symbol of unity with nature, wisdom originating from the knowledge of the secrets of the forest. They begin their journey as small spotted fawns, barely able to stand on their long legs. They frolic and play, but over time they grow into a strong, strong-willed animal with huge branched horns. They gain wisdom to protect the herd from predators and to tread carefully through the undergrowth so as not to trample the young plants.

So yes, despite my love of dogs and birds, the deer is still my spirit animal for many years. I would like to feel at least for a little while the freedom that they feel when galloping through the forest. I would like to walk their invisible paths through the forest. Feel like one with the herd, run away from wolves and live where no hunter has gone before.
ddeundv-4ab1e753-4043-40a5-a43b-4447ed218152.gif x x x
1NvphvS.png
GpIVvm1.png
Father / Fob
4SzSxLW.png
SRsfBYm.png
x hDNVBOu.png
S3J5uo7.png
FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
x Np4NxIR.png
BzjAkuF.png
em6G0U2.png
xx ara9Ywc.png
These kinda questions always give me serious choice paralysis. but for now I'd say dormouse. They're cute and just like me they love to sleep. Plus I love a good "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" reference.
These kinda questions always give me serious choice paralysis. but for now I'd say dormouse. They're cute and just like me they love to sleep. Plus I love a good "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" reference.
(Hey! Maybe check out my comic?)
FRBanner.png
I have thought about this far too much. I'd be a Golden-Headed Lion Tamarin. Look at that lil guy, it's like a cat but with grabby hands [img]https://i.imgur.com/No7ABIN.png[/img]
I have thought about this far too much.

I'd be a Golden-Headed Lion Tamarin. Look at that lil guy, it's like a cat but with grabby hands

No7ABIN.png
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12