Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon [Hub]
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 62
time to rant about pla

I really enjoyed this game, yeah the graphics weren’t the best, but if they looked any better the switch would have a hard time processing it (since it also has to process so many Pokémon, unlike for example BOTW which only has like 20 different monsters, just with texture changes, or Monster Hunter Rise which has 71), so it was the best Game Freak could do.

Besides from that, I found lots of the characters to be pretty fun, though some were straight up annoying, even if that’s what Game Freak wanted them to be like (cough cough, Melli, cough cough), and one of the characters made me genuinely sad with their backstory; Ingo.

As for the new Pokémon, I like most of them. I like the starter evolutions, my favorite has to be Typhlosion, and Origin Form Palkia has grown on me. Hisuian Lilligant has to be one of my favorites, it’s honestly kind of adorable.
time to rant about pla

I really enjoyed this game, yeah the graphics weren’t the best, but if they looked any better the switch would have a hard time processing it (since it also has to process so many Pokémon, unlike for example BOTW which only has like 20 different monsters, just with texture changes, or Monster Hunter Rise which has 71), so it was the best Game Freak could do.

Besides from that, I found lots of the characters to be pretty fun, though some were straight up annoying, even if that’s what Game Freak wanted them to be like (cough cough, Melli, cough cough), and one of the characters made me genuinely sad with their backstory; Ingo.

As for the new Pokémon, I like most of them. I like the starter evolutions, my favorite has to be Typhlosion, and Origin Form Palkia has grown on me. Hisuian Lilligant has to be one of my favorites, it’s honestly kind of adorable.
Await
they/them

Hello! You can call me Await, Rayne, or Mysty, whichever you prefer.
FR +3
So for the people playing PLA, what's your team like, or your favorite pokemon? I think that hisuian liligant is adorable, although I don't even have one myself yet hahaha. I'm also so glad this game has the research tasks, because it gives you a reason to catch more than one mon, and a bunch of fun stuff you can do while you're waiting for space-time distortions to appear.
So for the people playing PLA, what's your team like, or your favorite pokemon? I think that hisuian liligant is adorable, although I don't even have one myself yet hahaha. I'm also so glad this game has the research tasks, because it gives you a reason to catch more than one mon, and a bunch of fun stuff you can do while you're waiting for space-time distortions to appear.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
@Vardia

My main team currently consists of Decidueye, Infernape and Empoleon, with the rest switching around to complete various pokedex tasks (mostly evolution). They all are vastly underleveled, aand I'm currently trying to level them a bit while doing other things due to being vastly unprepared for the second battle against Kamado. Somehow magenaged to go through the game until the credits just fine, with the owl being only lvl 56 or so.

Favourite of the new mons has to go to voltorb/electrode. I just think they're neat. Also shoutout to sliggoo/goodra, once again proving that steel types are just good.
@Vardia

My main team currently consists of Decidueye, Infernape and Empoleon, with the rest switching around to complete various pokedex tasks (mostly evolution). They all are vastly underleveled, aand I'm currently trying to level them a bit while doing other things due to being vastly unprepared for the second battle against Kamado. Somehow magenaged to go through the game until the credits just fine, with the owl being only lvl 56 or so.

Favourite of the new mons has to go to voltorb/electrode. I just think they're neat. Also shoutout to sliggoo/goodra, once again proving that steel types are just good.
I started playing PLA yesterday and managed to get my first shiny (a zubat) today [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] I've only ever had 3 other shinies (2 in a row in Shield and 1 in Go) so it's really cool to be able to get one, especially a pokemon I like!
I started playing PLA yesterday and managed to get my first shiny (a zubat) today I've only ever had 3 other shinies (2 in a row in Shield and 1 in Go) so it's really cool to be able to get one, especially a pokemon I like!
16441.png
Dragons for Sale!
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2022-02-05 11:12:05" ] My main team currently consists of Decidueye, Infernape and Empoleon, with the rest switching around to complete various pokedex tasks (mostly evolution). They all are vastly underleveled, aand I'm currently trying to level them a bit while doing other things due to being vastly unprepared for the second battle against Kamado. Somehow magenaged to go through the game until the credits just fine, with the owl being only lvl 56 or so. Favourite of the new mons has to go to voltorb/electrode. I just think they're neat. Also shoutout to sliggoo/goodra, once again proving that steel types are just good. [/quote] Ohh that's a good team! I hope you find some other pokemon to add to your party's roster permanently. Or semi-permanently. Sliggoo and goodra look so silly in their shells, I just love it. Also, guess who finally beat the post-game? This gal! \o/ Now to just fill up the dex! (and hunt shinies of course)
Xionahri wrote on 2022-02-05 11:12:05:

Ohh that's a good team! I hope you find some other pokemon to add to your party's roster permanently. Or semi-permanently. Sliggoo and goodra look so silly in their shells, I just love it.

Also, guess who finally beat the post-game? This gal! \o/ Now to just fill up the dex! (and hunt shinies of course)
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
@Vardia
The four that have been on my team the longest (aka I haven't switched them out, least not too much) is Typhosion, Rapidash (the shiny one you get from that request), Wyrdeer, and Garchomp.

I knew I wanted Typhosion, Wyrdeer, and Garchomp, but Rapidash just kinda stuck around. My other two at the moment of posting is a shiny Staraptor (which I was very surprised to find a little brown Starly) and Arcanine.

I'm working on just getting more new Pokemon before I try and finish all the Pokedex entries and work on leveling up before I take on the last missions (after the main story). I'll be comfy around lv 75-80 I think (: Also just kinda working through requests.

EDIT:
Oh, and my favorite Pokemon has always been Garchomp :D So of course I had to have one on my team. But I also really love Wyrdeer and H-Typhlosion (:
@Vardia
The four that have been on my team the longest (aka I haven't switched them out, least not too much) is Typhosion, Rapidash (the shiny one you get from that request), Wyrdeer, and Garchomp.

I knew I wanted Typhosion, Wyrdeer, and Garchomp, but Rapidash just kinda stuck around. My other two at the moment of posting is a shiny Staraptor (which I was very surprised to find a little brown Starly) and Arcanine.

I'm working on just getting more new Pokemon before I try and finish all the Pokedex entries and work on leveling up before I take on the last missions (after the main story). I'll be comfy around lv 75-80 I think (: Also just kinda working through requests.

EDIT:
Oh, and my favorite Pokemon has always been Garchomp :D So of course I had to have one on my team. But I also really love Wyrdeer and H-Typhlosion (:
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
currently salty because I’m re-playing X since I’m doing a challenge and literally just want one, non-hacked, foreign ditto, to hatch eggs.
The amount of hacked Pokémon being traded is just so annoying- hackers literally ruin the game just because they’re too goshdarn lazy to get a shiny themselves (it’s not that hard, I’ve gotten a shiny in as little as 20 hatches; it’s possible)

I wish there was some way that these people were facing repercussions like getting locked out from trading for a certain amount of time but alas nope
Not sure if Switch pokemon games are any better but all I gotta say is people really know how to ruin a game
currently salty because I’m re-playing X since I’m doing a challenge and literally just want one, non-hacked, foreign ditto, to hatch eggs.
The amount of hacked Pokémon being traded is just so annoying- hackers literally ruin the game just because they’re too goshdarn lazy to get a shiny themselves (it’s not that hard, I’ve gotten a shiny in as little as 20 hatches; it’s possible)

I wish there was some way that these people were facing repercussions like getting locked out from trading for a certain amount of time but alas nope
Not sure if Switch pokemon games are any better but all I gotta say is people really know how to ruin a game
owLQbEv.png
But nonetheless: if anyone has a nonhacked foreign ditto they’d be fine with trading me on x that’d be nice
But nonetheless: if anyone has a nonhacked foreign ditto they’d be fine with trading me on x that’d be nice
owLQbEv.png
@Vardia

My main team was mostly Typhlosion, Luxray, Lilligant, and Floatzel with the last two changing every now and then until post-game, which consisted of both Dialga and Palkia in their Origin Formes. Now, my team is mainly composed of various pokemons for research tasks/completing the dex. I’m almost done, but man it still feels like a lot lol

One of my favorite Pokémon is Typhlosion (ever since SoulSilver) so of course he had to be my starter :) The Hisuian form made me love Typhlosion even more cause it just looks so dopey~ Makes me think of Eeyore for some reason lol
@Vardia

My main team was mostly Typhlosion, Luxray, Lilligant, and Floatzel with the last two changing every now and then until post-game, which consisted of both Dialga and Palkia in their Origin Formes. Now, my team is mainly composed of various pokemons for research tasks/completing the dex. I’m almost done, but man it still feels like a lot lol

One of my favorite Pokémon is Typhlosion (ever since SoulSilver) so of course he had to be my starter :) The Hisuian form made me love Typhlosion even more cause it just looks so dopey~ Makes me think of Eeyore for some reason lol
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
I posted my in-game team a page or two back, but my favourite new 'Mon has to be Basculegion. Limiting myself to "Only" two fish instead of four fish* was tough. =P

*One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish.
I posted my in-game team a page or two back, but my favourite new 'Mon has to be Basculegion. Limiting myself to "Only" two fish instead of four fish* was tough. =P

*One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 62