Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon [Hub]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
Popping in to Giratina post on main. [img]https://www.gamespot.com/a/uploads/scale_landscape/1578/15787979/3583911-giratina-promo.jpg[/img] Just look at them....so cute <3
Popping in to Giratina post on main.
3583911-giratina-promo.jpg
Just look at them....so cute <3
tn0RSo5.png7RSuTOf.pngf7KsFWz.pngGLMwkdE.png
mtHAEL4.png2BgJTvh.pngsbmtjDC.pngnupGNag.png
bYt72YT.pngSBaWSbL.pngQMcoNbc.pngQQYyU47.png
W11sAlw.pngEE2umbT.pngvLm0Wsv.pnggYW0j5f.png
@bigsistermoon

*happy dances cuz this is a thing*

Can I join please?
@bigsistermoon

*happy dances cuz this is a thing*

Can I join please?
She/her
Call me Kris
Nerdy as heck
@Beetleboy @Krismei
Yes, ofc! ^^
@Beetleboy @Krismei
Yes, ofc! ^^

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
[quote name="Kazooli" date="2021-08-08 19:07:25" ] Popping in to Giratina post on main. [img]https://www.gamespot.com/a/uploads/scale_landscape/1578/15787979/3583911-giratina-promo.jpg[/img] Just look at them....so cute <3 [/quote] Giratina is very poggers
Kazooli wrote on 2021-08-08 19:07:25:
Popping in to Giratina post on main.
3583911-giratina-promo.jpg
Just look at them....so cute <3
Giratina is very poggers

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Here's a really cool pride Ho-oh I found, even tho its past pride month. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/157e1edc64c01c1d185728a956f07a26/tumblr_o9fwy8FrrB1r7o9mjo1_1280.jpg[/img]
Here's a really cool pride Ho-oh I found, even tho its past pride month.
tumblr_o9fwy8FrrB1r7o9mjo1_1280.jpg

GY8SaZl.png
@BigSisterMoon

May I please be added?

I’ve been a huge fan of Pokémon ever since it first came out in the 90s. I have played at least one Pokémon game from every generation at least once, though I haven’t actually completed very many of them.

My favorite Pokémon is Litten. I’ve always been a fan of Fire type starter Pokémon and I’m very much a cat lover. So Litten is perfect for me.

Amusingly, my mom and brother have both told me on separate occasions that they think that Pikachu would suit me best as my ideal Pokémon companion. I do love Pikachu very much with and my favorite Pokémon plush (out of the dozens that I’ve owned over the years) is my Pikachu from Build A Bear. As a matter of fact, just typing about it makes me want to go get it out of storage!
@BigSisterMoon

May I please be added?

I’ve been a huge fan of Pokémon ever since it first came out in the 90s. I have played at least one Pokémon game from every generation at least once, though I haven’t actually completed very many of them.

My favorite Pokémon is Litten. I’ve always been a fan of Fire type starter Pokémon and I’m very much a cat lover. So Litten is perfect for me.

Amusingly, my mom and brother have both told me on separate occasions that they think that Pikachu would suit me best as my ideal Pokémon companion. I do love Pikachu very much with and my favorite Pokémon plush (out of the dozens that I’ve owned over the years) is my Pikachu from Build A Bear. As a matter of fact, just typing about it makes me want to go get it out of storage!
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
@capriciousCatnip
Ofc!
@capriciousCatnip
Ofc!

GY8SaZl.png
I will be getting Pokemon Pearl soon, its going to be my first main series game ever ^^ I only played Mystery Dungeon explorers of Darkness and Rangers Shadows of Almia.
I will be getting Pokemon Pearl soon, its going to be my first main series game ever ^^ I only played Mystery Dungeon explorers of Darkness and Rangers Shadows of Almia.

GY8SaZl.png
*RUNZ IN* HI POKEMON IZ A SPECIAL INTEREST FOR MEH
*RUNZ IN* HI POKEMON IZ A SPECIAL INTEREST FOR MEH
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
Hi, Finny :D
Hi, Finny :D

GY8SaZl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62