Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon [Hub]
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 62
@bigsistermoon can Ijoin pls?
@bigsistermoon can Ijoin pls?
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
@Tsunami8 sure!
@Tsunami8 sure!

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
how do we post pictures ?
how do we post pictures ?
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
@tsunami8

I recommend https://imgur.com/

When you have uploaded an image, right-click, select 'copy image-adress' (or something along those lines, my operating system isn't in English).
Then click the little tree icon in the reply section on FR, paste the link in, and that should be it.
@tsunami8

When you have uploaded an image, right-click, select 'copy image-adress' (or something along those lines, my operating system isn't in English).
Then click the little tree icon in the reply section on FR, paste the link in, and that should be it.
I'm shiny hunting Lugia in Heart Gold, so far 520 resets!
I'm shiny hunting Lugia in Heart Gold, so far 520 resets!

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2022-02-08 09:36:16" ] @tsunami8 I recommend https://imgur.com/ When you have uploaded an image, right-click, select 'copy image-adress' (or something along those lines, my operating system isn't in English). Then click the little tree icon in the reply section on FR, paste the link in, and that should be it. [/quote] i dont have a phone or an account already and therefore i can not do this
Xionahri wrote on 2022-02-08 09:36:16:
@tsunami8

i dont have a phone or an account already and therefore i can not do this
@tsunami8

It woirks without an account on PC. Just drag and drop the picture you want into the site.
@tsunami8

It woirks without an account on PC. Just drag and drop the picture you want into the site.
im on a chromebook
im on a chromebook
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2022-02-08 09:41:19" ] @tsunami8 It woirks without an account on PC. Just drag and drop the picture you want into the site. [/quote] im on a chromebook
Xionahri wrote on 2022-02-08 09:41:19:
@tsunami8

im on a chromebook
@tsunami8

Laptops of any kind are a type are a kind of PC. Works all the same. If you're using the touchpad to navigate, maybe clicking 'New Post' at the top and selecting an image from there is easier than the drag and drop method.
@tsunami8

Laptops of any kind are a type are a kind of PC. Works all the same. If you're using the touchpad to navigate, maybe clicking 'New Post' at the top and selecting an image from there is easier than the drag and drop method.
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 62