Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon [Hub]
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
i dont understand what u r saying @xionahri
i dont understand what u r saying @xionahri
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
@tsunami8

Here's a video tutorial on how to use the site: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VBCPt-wJ2w
@tsunami8

Here's a video tutorial on how to use the site: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VBCPt-wJ2w
thx :)
thx :)
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
Has anyone completed the combee sidequest yet? I cannot get one to spawn on the island. No shaking trees, no nothing.
Has anyone completed the combee sidequest yet? I cannot get one to spawn on the island. No shaking trees, no nothing.
Anyone know how to tell their eevee to just be friends? Because apparently they collectively love me enough to keep turning into sylveon, when in acuality I need an espeon.

Also, VERY IMPORTANT POST-GAME TIP for Legends: Arceus:
Go to the professor's lab and talk to him, if you haven't already. That's all I'm gonna say for now.
Anyone know how to tell their eevee to just be friends? Because apparently they collectively love me enough to keep turning into sylveon, when in acuality I need an espeon.

Also, VERY IMPORTANT POST-GAME TIP for Legends: Arceus:
Go to the professor's lab and talk to him, if you haven't already. That's all I'm gonna say for now.
@Xionahri Remove any Fairy moves from their movesets. It's probably Baby-Doll Eyes or Charm screwing it up.

EDIT: No worries, glad I helped! =)
@Xionahri Remove any Fairy moves from their movesets. It's probably Baby-Doll Eyes or Charm screwing it up.

EDIT: No worries, glad I helped! =)
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
@Nequam

Oof, right. That was a thing. Yeah, they all had baby-doll eyes. Thanks!
@Nequam

Oof, right. That was a thing. Yeah, they all had baby-doll eyes. Thanks!
Anyone else more and more convinced that Cherubi and Cherrim are a myth? Have not found a single one yet. And there's very few in my dex I'm still missing.
Anyone else more and more convinced that Cherubi and Cherrim are a myth? Have not found a single one yet. And there's very few in my dex I'm still missing.
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2022-02-15 14:19:15" ] Anyone else more and more convinced that Cherubi and Cherrim are a myth? Have not found a single one yet. And there's very few in my dex I'm still missing. [/quote] I found one on a sunny day (Where the corners of your screen turn white and there's a lens flare) near where the alpha lopunny is on obsidian fields. They were from a shaking tree. Good luck!
Xionahri wrote on 2022-02-15 14:19:15:
I found one on a sunny day (Where the corners of your screen turn white and there's a lens flare) near where the alpha lopunny is on obsidian fields. They were from a shaking tree. Good luck!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2022-02-15 14:19:15" ] Anyone else more and more convinced that Cherubi and Cherrim are a myth? Have not found a single one yet. And there's very few in my dex I'm still missing. [/quote] I just got one today. They are exclusively from shaking trees and very rare in the following locations: The Heartwood (Obsidian Fieldlands) Gapejaw Bog (Crimson Mirelands) - this is where I got mine, in the farthest southwest point of the map, south of the little glade with the alpha Pachirisu Lonely Spring, Fabled Spring, Primeval Grotto (Coronet Highlands) I spent a long time resetting in the Heartwood before taking a break and one guide I read said that you probably won't find them until you get to the Highlands. I don't think weather/time of day play a role if I remember correctly
Xionahri wrote on 2022-02-15 14:19:15:

I just got one today. They are exclusively from shaking trees and very rare in the following locations:
The Heartwood (Obsidian Fieldlands)
Gapejaw Bog (Crimson Mirelands) - this is where I got mine, in the farthest southwest point of the map, south of the little glade with the alpha Pachirisu
Lonely Spring, Fabled Spring, Primeval Grotto (Coronet Highlands)

I spent a long time resetting in the Heartwood before taking a break and one guide I read said that you probably won't find them until you get to the Highlands. I don't think weather/time of day play a role if I remember correctly
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62