Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon [Hub]
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
@Beliel discord works!! my discord is ?????#0011 c: since you need the numbers w the username lol

WOW OK NVM FR HATES JAPANESE APPARENTLY
if you want to just pm me here go for it!!
@Beliel discord works!! my discord is ?????#0011 c: since you need the numbers w the username lol

WOW OK NVM FR HATES JAPANESE APPARENTLY
if you want to just pm me here go for it!!
Hi, in Pokémon scarlet/violet I am looking to trade for any of these Pokémon in a Moon Ball:
Charmander
Houndour
Eevee
Rockruff

Please message me if you can help! I can trade anything except for legendaries and violet exclusives.
Hi, in Pokémon scarlet/violet I am looking to trade for any of these Pokémon in a Moon Ball:
Charmander
Houndour
Eevee
Rockruff

Please message me if you can help! I can trade anything except for legendaries and violet exclusives.
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/990614495405699152/1064746419950460978/IMG_9906.jpg[/img] How do you do fellow cyclizar
IMG_9906.jpg
How do you do fellow cyclizar
66.png
Hey, coming onto this thread to say: DON'T DO THE LEGENDARY PARADOXES.

They are crashing both violet and scarlet right now and it's most likely due to a save destroying bug.

Edit: The crashes are only happening in PUBLIC lobbies.
Hey, coming onto this thread to say: DON'T DO THE LEGENDARY PARADOXES.

They are crashing both violet and scarlet right now and it's most likely due to a save destroying bug.

Edit: The crashes are only happening in PUBLIC lobbies.
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
@BigSisterMoon

I would absolutely LOVE to join in.
@BigSisterMoon

I would absolutely LOVE to join in.
7685.png
Declan/Caff
- - - - - - - - - -
- He/Him
- Gay and a Pokémon expert
- Has the tism
- Pingable
vBazOjz.png
@BigSisterMoon
Can I join too?
@BigSisterMoon
Can I join too?
So this thread exists. Time to hopefully revive it by announcing to the forums that i will be converting my lair into a dedicated slither wing lair. all your white/fire/jade dragons are belong to me /j
So this thread exists. Time to hopefully revive it by announcing to the forums that i will be converting my lair into a dedicated slither wing lair. all your white/fire/jade dragons are belong to me /j
I will own an army of slither wing aethers mark my worms.
I just got a full odds shiny bulbasaur while hunting for pidgeot!
Also, for those of you who chain hunt in area zero, are white flower flabebe your worst enemy or do I have bad luck?
what was your first shiny if you have one, and did you like it or was it something dumb like a luvdisc? (Cries in lvl 16 shiny luvdisc, my first shiny of pokemon scarlet and the weakest, saddest pokemon to ever be made.)
do you have favorites? I think my top favorite shinies I've obtained are Galvantula, my first ever shiny and Galar carry, Gallade, Decidueye my beloved, Staraptor, and mostly out of angry respect: All 7 of my full odds shiny bidoof.
I just got a full odds shiny bulbasaur while hunting for pidgeot!
Also, for those of you who chain hunt in area zero, are white flower flabebe your worst enemy or do I have bad luck?
what was your first shiny if you have one, and did you like it or was it something dumb like a luvdisc? (Cries in lvl 16 shiny luvdisc, my first shiny of pokemon scarlet and the weakest, saddest pokemon to ever be made.)
do you have favorites? I think my top favorite shinies I've obtained are Galvantula, my first ever shiny and Galar carry, Gallade, Decidueye my beloved, Staraptor, and mostly out of angry respect: All 7 of my full odds shiny bidoof.
OwQYUuU.pngKVbkgOZ.pngOwQYUuU.png
My first shiny was swablu in Pokémon Go!
My first shiny was swablu in Pokémon Go!
My first that I encountered was a Meditite in Pearl that I could not catch. The first one that I caught was a Zubat in Sun; I also got one of my favorites in Sun, my Toxapex! For context Mareanie can only be found as a 1% SOS from Corsola, who have a 2-10% rate depending on where you look. My very first one was shiny.
My other favorites are probably Bugaboo the Orthworm, my first shiny in Violet, and my Halloween costume Ninetales that I managed to track down in Pokemon Go right at the very end of last year's Halloween event.

All of mine are full odds (except for guaranteed events), tho Toxapex might've been increased, I don't remember how SOS chains effected the odds.
My first that I encountered was a Meditite in Pearl that I could not catch. The first one that I caught was a Zubat in Sun; I also got one of my favorites in Sun, my Toxapex! For context Mareanie can only be found as a 1% SOS from Corsola, who have a 2-10% rate depending on where you look. My very first one was shiny.
My other favorites are probably Bugaboo the Orthworm, my first shiny in Violet, and my Halloween costume Ninetales that I managed to track down in Pokemon Go right at the very end of last year's Halloween event.

All of mine are full odds (except for guaranteed events), tho Toxapex might've been increased, I don't remember how SOS chains effected the odds.
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62