Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon [Hub]
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 62
Guys, I started playing Pokémon Go while I wait until I get the chance to order a copy of Brilliant Diamond.

On a side note, I can’t believe that my prediction that Arceus Legends was going to be a “massive hit” fell flat on its face so quickly after the leaks. I’ve defended every main Pokémon game, even Sw/Sh had good things to like about it. But Legends Arceus… all I can say is yikes. What a major disappointment!

With that being said, here’s my Pokémon Go info if anyone would like to add me:

Username: xxNepKatt

Friend Code: 6098.3486.0831
Guys, I started playing Pokémon Go while I wait until I get the chance to order a copy of Brilliant Diamond.

On a side note, I can’t believe that my prediction that Arceus Legends was going to be a “massive hit” fell flat on its face so quickly after the leaks. I’ve defended every main Pokémon game, even Sw/Sh had good things to like about it. But Legends Arceus… all I can say is yikes. What a major disappointment!

With that being said, here’s my Pokémon Go info if anyone would like to add me:

Username: xxNepKatt

Friend Code: 6098.3486.0831
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
Hey @capriciousCatnip I sent you a friend request on Go! Same username, Silverbolt, on there

(I have been dodging PLA leaks like the plague these past few days and now Pokemon Center is saying my preorder will be late, ugh. Gameplay trailer looked awesome to me tho, very classic RPG stuff happening, but I suppose I'll see when I get it how it turned out!)
Hey @capriciousCatnip I sent you a friend request on Go! Same username, Silverbolt, on there

(I have been dodging PLA leaks like the plague these past few days and now Pokemon Center is saying my preorder will be late, ugh. Gameplay trailer looked awesome to me tho, very classic RPG stuff happening, but I suppose I'll see when I get it how it turned out!)
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
@Silverbolt1159

Thank you! Friend request accepted. I wish I could give you and @BigSisterMoon Gift Boxes in exchange for for friending me, but I’m not able to get them right now.

I’m not allowed to drive for medical reasons so it’s hard for me to go to Pokestops and things like that. I’ve caught all of my Pokémon just sitting around my house, lol
@Silverbolt1159

Thank you! Friend request accepted. I wish I could give you and @BigSisterMoon Gift Boxes in exchange for for friending me, but I’m not able to get them right now.

I’m not allowed to drive for medical reasons so it’s hard for me to go to Pokestops and things like that. I’ve caught all of my Pokémon just sitting around my house, lol
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
@capriciousCatnip
oh its alright! ^^
@capriciousCatnip
oh its alright! ^^

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
I'll be honest, I really dislike the new Legends Arceus designs, they just don't really look good in my opinion.
I especially dislike what they did to Palkia and Dialga, maybe its because I'm a shameless Sinnoh stan but seriously, they turned Palkia into a horse.
I respect anyone who likes these new designs tho.

Edit: Sorry :(
I'll be honest, I really dislike the new Legends Arceus designs, they just don't really look good in my opinion.
I especially dislike what they did to Palkia and Dialga, maybe its because I'm a shameless Sinnoh stan but seriously, they turned Palkia into a horse.
I respect anyone who likes these new designs tho.

Edit: Sorry :(

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Can y’all use the spoiler BBCode please? For those of us who don’t look at leaks and want to play the game with minimal spoilers?

Anyway I’m having fun! This game was made for me and I was made for this game, I love exploring and doing sidequests and catching so many Pokémon, and I’m so charmed by like, all the characters I’ve met.

My favorite regional variant I’ve met so far is definitely Growlithe/Arcanine but I find all the newly introduced forms/evolutions I’ve seen really cool! I have Growlithe on my team and I kind of want to see if I can find a Petilil too because Hisuian Lilligant is gorgeous.

Right now my team is Decidueye, Pikachu, Roselia, Umbreon, Spheal, and Growlithe!
Can y’all use the spoiler BBCode please? For those of us who don’t look at leaks and want to play the game with minimal spoilers?

Anyway I’m having fun! This game was made for me and I was made for this game, I love exploring and doing sidequests and catching so many Pokémon, and I’m so charmed by like, all the characters I’ve met.

My favorite regional variant I’ve met so far is definitely Growlithe/Arcanine but I find all the newly introduced forms/evolutions I’ve seen really cool! I have Growlithe on my team and I kind of want to see if I can find a Petilil too because Hisuian Lilligant is gorgeous.

Right now my team is Decidueye, Pikachu, Roselia, Umbreon, Spheal, and Growlithe!
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
I am so happy with PLA so far, I was pretty hopeful going in but it's really blown me away. I am really enjoying the new/updated mechanics (like manual evolution and exp from gathering). I'm also a massively susceptible to nostalgia so the music remixes and shout-outs are greatly appreciated. And oh, how I missed *real* incentives to explore (look, pretty sights or crafting materials might be enough motivation for some people, but I want something decent I'm totally not salty about breath of the wild's empty map

I'm just really happy to be getting good JRPGs in the west, Monster Hunter Stories 2 and now this? They're my favorite game genre but just aren't popular in my country so I'm starved for good content

In short, I find Arceus to be an absolute delight so far!
I am so happy with PLA so far, I was pretty hopeful going in but it's really blown me away. I am really enjoying the new/updated mechanics (like manual evolution and exp from gathering). I'm also a massively susceptible to nostalgia so the music remixes and shout-outs are greatly appreciated. And oh, how I missed *real* incentives to explore (look, pretty sights or crafting materials might be enough motivation for some people, but I want something decent I'm totally not salty about breath of the wild's empty map

I'm just really happy to be getting good JRPGs in the west, Monster Hunter Stories 2 and now this? They're my favorite game genre but just aren't popular in my country so I'm starved for good content

In short, I find Arceus to be an absolute delight so far!
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
Hi, everyone! Pokemon's one of my number one interests, in case you couldn't tell. I really like Legends: Arceus' aesthetic, but I've got some issues with Arceus' lore and frankly, seeing as the last two games summarized to "evil dragon plunges world into darkness", I don't trust them not to do SOMETHING stupid with Giratina.
Hi, everyone! Pokemon's one of my number one interests, in case you couldn't tell. I really like Legends: Arceus' aesthetic, but I've got some issues with Arceus' lore and frankly, seeing as the last two games summarized to "evil dragon plunges world into darkness", I don't trust them not to do SOMETHING stupid with Giratina.
HgK1M0Z.png Platinum/Zero/Giratina - it/its
Lord of the Distortion World
Taa4YxU.png
(Ayo it’s been a while since I’ve been on this forum, so hi guys!)

After playing PLA, my love for Pokémon has been reignited and I sincerely, whole-heartedly hope this becomes the norm for Pokémon/becomes a new series of games. I know there’s some people out there that are still gonna whine about the graphics, which I don’t mind, but I’ll still forgive thanks to the story and gameplay.

I also know that people are mixed about Dialga and Palkia’s Origin Forms, but I actually kinda love them. They straight up look like Digimons/Spectrobes (rip spectrobes), and I find that hilarious.

My favorite variant(s) have to be: Typhlosion cause it looks so dopey and sleepy, I love it so much. And the ghostly fire mane is just *chef’s kiss*. Zorua/Zoroark because their designs are so cool and I’m glad that the first ever Normal/Ghost Pokémon is this line. Lilligant is another favorite, even more so after catching an Alpha Petilil, evolving it, and putting her on my team. To be fair, all variants and new evolutions look pretty cool.

Overall, this game is like a 8.5-9/10 for me. Great gameplay mechanics, solid characters (yes, even Melli) and good quality story.

P.S. Also I have somehow already snagged three shinies Technically four, but I’m not counting the Ponyta cause that’s guaranteed and two of them were random chance!
(Ayo it’s been a while since I’ve been on this forum, so hi guys!)

After playing PLA, my love for Pokémon has been reignited and I sincerely, whole-heartedly hope this becomes the norm for Pokémon/becomes a new series of games. I know there’s some people out there that are still gonna whine about the graphics, which I don’t mind, but I’ll still forgive thanks to the story and gameplay.

I also know that people are mixed about Dialga and Palkia’s Origin Forms, but I actually kinda love them. They straight up look like Digimons/Spectrobes (rip spectrobes), and I find that hilarious.

My favorite variant(s) have to be: Typhlosion cause it looks so dopey and sleepy, I love it so much. And the ghostly fire mane is just *chef’s kiss*. Zorua/Zoroark because their designs are so cool and I’m glad that the first ever Normal/Ghost Pokémon is this line. Lilligant is another favorite, even more so after catching an Alpha Petilil, evolving it, and putting her on my team. To be fair, all variants and new evolutions look pretty cool.

Overall, this game is like a 8.5-9/10 for me. Great gameplay mechanics, solid characters (yes, even Melli) and good quality story.

P.S. Also I have somehow already snagged three shinies Technically four, but I’m not counting the Ponyta cause that’s guaranteed and two of them were random chance!
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
That Legends game sure is fun, like I really enjoy doing nothing. I have played 10 hours now and I like don't wanna progress too much. Only fought one boss, but reached level 3. Compared to one YTer I've seen I feel far behind haha.

Is anyone else underleveled? Feels odd to level in this game though, like my mission is to say hello to a bear and a mime.
That Legends game sure is fun, like I really enjoy doing nothing. I have played 10 hours now and I like don't wanna progress too much. Only fought one boss, but reached level 3. Compared to one YTer I've seen I feel far behind haha.

Is anyone else underleveled? Feels odd to level in this game though, like my mission is to say hello to a bear and a mime.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 62