Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird flex but ok
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
I was the first kid in my kindergarten class to correctly count to 100. I got a little certificate too, I don't remember what happened to it but knowing myself I probably lost it. :( Still a fun story though
I was the first kid in my kindergarten class to correctly count to 100. I got a little certificate too, I don't remember what happened to it but knowing myself I probably lost it. :( Still a fun story though
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
I have more boxes of cheerios than you do.
I have more boxes of cheerios than you do.
I can pop my arms out of their sockets, and one of the joints in my thumb can go backwards.
I can pop my arms out of their sockets, and one of the joints in my thumb can go backwards.
I have so much weird knowledge and information that my have called me the "Human Google".
I have so much weird knowledge and information that my have called me the "Human Google".
@SaphireFlame *high fives* my friends call me the Human Dictionary and say that I also moonlight as the Human Thesaurus
@SaphireFlame *high fives* my friends call me the Human Dictionary and say that I also moonlight as the Human Thesaurus
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
I can recite "The One Thing" by John Mulaney, "Alpha Gamer" from the Sonic 2006 Fandub, "Redbox" and "Hatsune Miku" from the Sonic Riders Fandub, and "Eggman's Twitter Announcement" from the Sonic Adventure 2: Dark Story Fandub.

all from memory.
I can recite "The One Thing" by John Mulaney, "Alpha Gamer" from the Sonic 2006 Fandub, "Redbox" and "Hatsune Miku" from the Sonic Riders Fandub, and "Eggman's Twitter Announcement" from the Sonic Adventure 2: Dark Story Fandub.

all from memory.
I can touch my tongue to the tip of my nose.
Not super impressive, but it's something?
I can touch my tongue to the tip of my nose.
Not super impressive, but it's something?
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I got first in a Science Fair project once B)
I got first in a Science Fair project once B)
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I was Glademom’s 420th like
I was Glademom’s 420th like
Wassup my bros
I know the first 49 numbers of pi.
I know the first 49 numbers of pi.
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49