Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird flex but ok
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
Oh, I can wink with either eye.
Oh, I can wink with either eye.
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
I'm ambidextrous and I can pronounce Worcestershire.
I'm ambidextrous and I can pronounce Worcestershire.
I can identify just about any Splatoon 2 weapon by sound alone, including recolors
I can identify just about any Splatoon 2 weapon by sound alone, including recolors
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
I replay the Bungie Halos on legendary annually. Also I tamed a stray cat and made him a sweet baby in like 2 weeks. [img]https://i.imgur.com/16W5UZT.jpg[/img]
I replay the Bungie Halos on legendary annually.

Also I tamed a stray cat and made him a sweet baby in like 2 weeks.

16W5UZT.jpg
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
When I was younger I sent the Queen a birthday card for her 80th and got a letter back saying thanks from one of her ladies in waiting. For some reason I thought being as old as she was she wouldn't get many cards...lol

I also got a letter for a school project back from a British paralympian and met the drummer from Queen when my grandad took me pheasant shooting with his doggos once
When I was younger I sent the Queen a birthday card for her 80th and got a letter back saying thanks from one of her ladies in waiting. For some reason I thought being as old as she was she wouldn't get many cards...lol

I also got a letter for a school project back from a British paralympian and met the drummer from Queen when my grandad took me pheasant shooting with his doggos once
I can move one eye when the other isn't moving.
I can move one eye when the other isn't moving.
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
i can touch both of my thumbs to my wrists :P

oh and also i share a birthday (just the day, not the year) with hozier, which happens to be st. patricks day
i can touch both of my thumbs to my wrists :P

oh and also i share a birthday (just the day, not the year) with hozier, which happens to be st. patricks day
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
I once burped the pokerap. Also the Gettysburg Address and the Pearl Harbor speech. I also got kicked out of my middle school talent show when they realized I was just going to burp a speech.
I once burped the pokerap. Also the Gettysburg Address and the Pearl Harbor speech. I also got kicked out of my middle school talent show when they realized I was just going to burp a speech.
I pride myself on being a walking treasure trove of fun facts.

No one knows nearly as much semi-useless stuff as me.
I pride myself on being a walking treasure trove of fun facts.

No one knows nearly as much semi-useless stuff as me.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
I can't do anything super weird or impressive...
but,
for a smol and quiet bean, I can be speak very loudly when I need to.
I also can sing loud. x) Since I can't sing well.
I can't do anything super weird or impressive...
but,
for a smol and quiet bean, I can be speak very loudly when I need to.
I also can sing loud. x) Since I can't sing well.
+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49