Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird flex but ok
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
I'm the only person in my town that has a Miraidon card
I'm the only person in my town that has a Miraidon card
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
you know how some people make a huge deal about "rebranding" themselves? well i can do that quick, seamlessly, and effortlessly. and entirely unwillingly, sometimes, i think.
you know how some people make a huge deal about "rebranding" themselves? well i can do that quick, seamlessly, and effortlessly. and entirely unwillingly, sometimes, i think.
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
I can read russian cursive.

EDIT: I have also read the entire Warriors series up to Broken code in a week! (Including dawn of the clans and super editions)
I can read russian cursive.

EDIT: I have also read the entire Warriors series up to Broken code in a week! (Including dawn of the clans and super editions)
I got featured on the Epic Dens on Animal Jam the other day for the first time in all the 10 years I’ve been playing.

Also, I got to 8 cape stars on Sky CotL within three weeks of first playing, and after going through Eden (twice in a row mind you) it only took me about four days to get my eight stars back. And now about three weeks later, I have advanced to ten stars~

(Mind you it only took that long because the trials were unappealing and waiting for shard eruptions was a pain and those were where most of my last missing winged lights were)
I got featured on the Epic Dens on Animal Jam the other day for the first time in all the 10 years I’ve been playing.

Also, I got to 8 cape stars on Sky CotL within three weeks of first playing, and after going through Eden (twice in a row mind you) it only took me about four days to get my eight stars back. And now about three weeks later, I have advanced to ten stars~

(Mind you it only took that long because the trials were unappealing and waiting for shard eruptions was a pain and those were where most of my last missing winged lights were)
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
i have a dino that can oneshot a bronto (and its #83 on dododex for base damage)
in ark
i have a dino that can oneshot a bronto (and its #83 on dododex for base damage)
in ark
FfsFHyt.png
One of my cats is a former stray that I rescued by playing a viral kitten cry sound on my phone and grabbing her with my bare hand. She's very sweet and loving and wanted to be rescued but it still boggles my mind when I think about it. Randomly encountering stray kittens and then catching them by hand is something that happens exclusively on social media lol
One of my cats is a former stray that I rescued by playing a viral kitten cry sound on my phone and grabbing her with my bare hand. She's very sweet and loving and wanted to be rescued but it still boggles my mind when I think about it. Randomly encountering stray kittens and then catching them by hand is something that happens exclusively on social media lol
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
I've gone ice swimming at the geographic North Pole :> we had a medical professional sitting on the ice next to the hole with a heart starter just in case haha
I've gone ice swimming at the geographic North Pole :> we had a medical professional sitting on the ice next to the hole with a heart starter just in case haha
by-knighterrant.png
I trained my cat to climb onto my back! bad news is that's he's dumb and doesn't understand that he can't dig his claws into shoulders and does it whenever he wants. also he's huge and stinky. he also knows his name and the commands "No" and "Come here"
my other cat also knows his name and those commands, he also knows sit and stand! he's also figured out a lots of things I didn't train him…
I trained my cat to climb onto my back! bad news is that's he's dumb and doesn't understand that he can't dig his claws into shoulders and does it whenever he wants. also he's huge and stinky. he also knows his name and the commands "No" and "Come here"
my other cat also knows his name and those commands, he also knows sit and stand! he's also figured out a lots of things I didn't train him…
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
I can recite the lyrics to Lemon Demon’s Word Disassociation by heart.
I can recite the lyrics to Lemon Demon’s Word Disassociation by heart.
I was taught how to find if a statement is valid in Latin.
I was taught how to find if a statement is valid in Latin.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49