Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird flex but ok
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
Basically just post your weird/obscure flexes that you're proud of

Basically just post your weird/obscure flexes that you're proud of

Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
i was 12th in my state in vegetable knowledge once
i was 12th in my state in vegetable knowledge once
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
.......................................................................................................PicsArt_10-14-12.46.37.png
I can bend my fingers back far enough that I can make a 90 degree angle with them and the back of my hand.
I can bend my fingers back far enough that I can make a 90 degree angle with them and the back of my hand.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I can pronounce Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.
I can pronounce Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
I have so much eyelid/eyelid skin I can pull and twist it without any pain or discomfort.
I have so much eyelid/eyelid skin I can pull and twist it without any pain or discomfort.
2aoyUTU.png
I got nominated "most likely to survive the zombie apocalypse" at my middle school graduation superlatives awards. At the same middle school three years before me, my older sibling got nominated "most likely to become a famous scientist". So something about apples and trees here right :/
I got nominated "most likely to survive the zombie apocalypse" at my middle school graduation superlatives awards. At the same middle school three years before me, my older sibling got nominated "most likely to become a famous scientist". So something about apples and trees here right :/
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
I can hyperfixate on things nobody else could care about.
I can hyperfixate on things nobody else could care about.
dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
bYt72YT.png
oaolHwW.png
5hF3FGk.png
OQwOmsS.png
i can read hexcodes (not perfectly, but like I can tell that 9a34fe would be a sorta bright purple from looking at the code)

learned because of a petsite that used hexcodes for marking colors, but I was on an iPad so i couldn’t drag the color picker around, so i had to “mix” the colors myself (or else go on hexcode/color pallet websites, which I did, but I didn’t like having to rely on copy/pasting from them constantly because that was a pain on an iPad too)
i can read hexcodes (not perfectly, but like I can tell that 9a34fe would be a sorta bright purple from looking at the code)

learned because of a petsite that used hexcodes for marking colors, but I was on an iPad so i couldn’t drag the color picker around, so i had to “mix” the colors myself (or else go on hexcode/color pallet websites, which I did, but I didn’t like having to rely on copy/pasting from them constantly because that was a pain on an iPad too)
|| [avatar]|| editing sig more later || pokemon/deltarune fan || would love to make some friends here!! ||
image0.jpg
I can say the alphabet backwards quickly. My record is ~2.5 seconds.
I can say the alphabet backwards quickly. My record is ~2.5 seconds.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
Don't ask how, but I moved my mom's car once. From the outside. When I was 6.
Don't ask how, but I moved my mom's car once. From the outside. When I was 6.
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49