Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird flex but ok
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49
I can wiggle my ears withought moving my jaw! Love that!
I can wiggle my ears withought moving my jaw! Love that!
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
i can wiggle my ears

edit: YO i didn't even see the last post, twins
i can wiggle my ears

edit: YO i didn't even see the last post, twins
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

I can make a ton of really odd inhuman noises. The only problem is I sometimes forget to not do it around other people when they come over so I get the occasional “what the HECK was THAT.”
I can make a ton of really odd inhuman noises. The only problem is I sometimes forget to not do it around other people when they come over so I get the occasional “what the HECK was THAT.”
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
I can find and decipher anagrams just by looking at them. It's a bit hard to explain, but I can see when a name is an anagram, it has a shape ... different, irregular, a particular sound that highlights its resemblance to the one it came from.

I can also speak in rhyme (in French, unfortunately) without having to think about it. Practical for poetry or the sound of texts.
I can find and decipher anagrams just by looking at them. It's a bit hard to explain, but I can see when a name is an anagram, it has a shape ... different, irregular, a particular sound that highlights its resemblance to the one it came from.

I can also speak in rhyme (in French, unfortunately) without having to think about it. Practical for poetry or the sound of texts.
S1cx8ZZ.png
ePOliyb.png
mtHAEL4.png
i am a cat whisperer. ive never met a cat that doesn't like me. when i was 7 i sat on a chair at my dads ex gf's house and all 3 of her cats came to sit (one on, one by my feet, and one by my head) by me. 2 of those cats don't come out for anyone. that was the only time they've ever done that according to the ex, and it was the first time my dad saw the 2 cats out of 8 years of dating her.

both my bf's cats are scared of everyone including him and they've had them since they were kittens. only my third time at his house and i had them approach me to get pets.

it's a nice superpower :>
i am a cat whisperer. ive never met a cat that doesn't like me. when i was 7 i sat on a chair at my dads ex gf's house and all 3 of her cats came to sit (one on, one by my feet, and one by my head) by me. 2 of those cats don't come out for anyone. that was the only time they've ever done that according to the ex, and it was the first time my dad saw the 2 cats out of 8 years of dating her.

both my bf's cats are scared of everyone including him and they've had them since they were kittens. only my third time at his house and i had them approach me to get pets.

it's a nice superpower :>
i can make a weird purr-ish sound thing? idk what to call it but only person ive met who can do it too is my mom
and i make alot of inhuman noises and my siblings always give me a weird stare
i can make a weird purr-ish sound thing? idk what to call it but only person ive met who can do it too is my mom
and i make alot of inhuman noises and my siblings always give me a weird stare
redoing my signature sometime soon !!
My perk is Friend of Dog. No seriously, I'm walking down the street and random dogs say hello. We pull the car out of our backyard and a dog from a yard a block away comes right up to my window (after we've stopped, nothing scary here). I can make a business out of dogsitting solely because I arrive and all is fine.

I will never be alone, for I forever have a doggo.
My perk is Friend of Dog. No seriously, I'm walking down the street and random dogs say hello. We pull the car out of our backyard and a dog from a yard a block away comes right up to my window (after we've stopped, nothing scary here). I can make a business out of dogsitting solely because I arrive and all is fine.

I will never be alone, for I forever have a doggo.
My writing project.
I can read
I can read
em6G0U2.png
SV9CXSe.png
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo5_75sq.png
P9aWhak.png

demicatcher.png
Tossed in rubble; torn and abandoned. Forget me not.

4OaODvh.png
I have the stupidest luck in all of existence. But only in video games. I won a Roundsey raffle once by buying 35 tickets 8 hours before it closed, and I got a pretty good prize, when some people haven't won one in 5 years. I can also type one-handed.
I have the stupidest luck in all of existence. But only in video games. I won a Roundsey raffle once by buying 35 tickets 8 hours before it closed, and I got a pretty good prize, when some people haven't won one in 5 years. I can also type one-handed.
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
my old undertale oc wasn't a skeleton
my old undertale oc wasn't a skeleton
i eat rock s and di rrt
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49