Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird flex but ok
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
I have another I just remembered.

I can imitate the voice of a bunch of video game characters. a few are Hat Kid, Kirby, Ori to an extent, Hornet, Sans, Flowey, Meta Knight, all three Links, Revali, Mipha, BotW Zelda, and Iselda. Those are just a few, I don't know why I do this.
I have another I just remembered.

I can imitate the voice of a bunch of video game characters. a few are Hat Kid, Kirby, Ori to an extent, Hornet, Sans, Flowey, Meta Knight, all three Links, Revali, Mipha, BotW Zelda, and Iselda. Those are just a few, I don't know why I do this.
I can taste the regional differences of Dr. Pepper.
Like I can tell which area of Texas a bottle of dr pepper came from or which state it came from. There is a major difference between a Dr pepper from Kansas, and one from the DFW area in Texas (the best one). Minnesota Dr. Peppers are the worst.

I'm a bit of a Dr. Pepper Connoisseur lol
I can taste the regional differences of Dr. Pepper.
Like I can tell which area of Texas a bottle of dr pepper came from or which state it came from. There is a major difference between a Dr pepper from Kansas, and one from the DFW area in Texas (the best one). Minnesota Dr. Peppers are the worst.

I'm a bit of a Dr. Pepper Connoisseur lol
I can pretend I got possessed by a seal
I can pretend I got possessed by a seal
[url][/url]Untitled-Artwork.gif
@clowning that's a very impressive flex. I'm overflexible and have often freaked people out with it without realising it was weird. Once freaked out a student having an internship with my doctor (an adult guy for the record) because I had to lie on my stomach and move my legs from knee down sideways as far as I could. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ujBErEH.png[/img] Yes I decided to make a stick figure to clarify. The bed was in the way otherwise they would have fallen down further.
@clowning that's a very impressive flex.

I'm overflexible and have often freaked people out with it without realising it was weird. Once freaked out a student having an internship with my doctor (an adult guy for the record) because I had to lie on my stomach and move my legs from knee down sideways as far as I could.

ujBErEH.png

Yes I decided to make a stick figure to clarify.

The bed was in the way otherwise they would have fallen down further.
QdaBiJf.png
I can pop out my eye a little bit by putting my finger underneath my eye in the cavity below it, I used to get asked to do it on the bus since my eye is coming near fully out of it's socket when I do it.
Please don't tire this you can pop it out your eye and it's a very bad idea.

I all so got 0's on all my spelling tests till third grade.
I can pop out my eye a little bit by putting my finger underneath my eye in the cavity below it, I used to get asked to do it on the bus since my eye is coming near fully out of it's socket when I do it.
Please don't tire this you can pop it out your eye and it's a very bad idea.

I all so got 0's on all my spelling tests till third grade.
99catfish_zpsd8a90dbb.gif
@GlitchedAway you...you what?
@GlitchedAway you...you what?
I'm top 500 in a game no one cares about
I'm top 500 in a game no one cares about
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
I can walk really quietly which results in scaring people so I customized my boots to have a lot of chains and zippers to make a sound but I learned to walk quietly in those too and now everybody thinks I'm sneaking up on them when I'm just minding my own business

I'm also very good at getting things out of trees
I can walk really quietly which results in scaring people so I customized my boots to have a lot of chains and zippers to make a sound but I learned to walk quietly in those too and now everybody thinks I'm sneaking up on them when I'm just minding my own business

I'm also very good at getting things out of trees
62L9xMb.gif
Plaguemom says: Respect trans folks or taste my wrath
I can do a perfect Stitch impression (from lilo and stitch) as well as Mr. Peabody. Of course, I use this ability to torment my brother :)

Slightly more impressive but one time I wrote an essay on pitbulls and at least half the class actually clapped after I read it outloud.
(I know that sounds really fake I'm not making a tumblr lie I swear lmao. Its just there are a lot of pitbull owners where I live so it really spoke to a lot of the people in the class)
I can do a perfect Stitch impression (from lilo and stitch) as well as Mr. Peabody. Of course, I use this ability to torment my brother :)

Slightly more impressive but one time I wrote an essay on pitbulls and at least half the class actually clapped after I read it outloud.
(I know that sounds really fake I'm not making a tumblr lie I swear lmao. Its just there are a lot of pitbull owners where I live so it really spoke to a lot of the people in the class)
cDDSaqc.png
I wasted 7 years of my life from depression sleeping ;)
I wasted 7 years of my life from depression sleeping ;)
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49