Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird flex but ok
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49
[quote name="Korvus" date="2021-03-13 01:32:48" ] I also got kicked out of my middle school talent show when they realized I was just going to burp a speech. [/quote] Respect.
Korvus wrote on 2021-03-13 01:32:48:
I also got kicked out of my middle school talent show when they realized I was just going to burp a speech.

Respect.
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
I dont have anything super strange that I can do, but I have the energy of a crackhead without being on drugs. Probably has to do with my extreme ADHD...

I was diagnosed with ptsd at back in January, due to the abuse my mother put me thru... I’m 15.

My great-grandmother, who already had lung problems before the bullcrap of COVID-19 got the rona and survived it. We all love her to bits
I dont have anything super strange that I can do, but I have the energy of a crackhead without being on drugs. Probably has to do with my extreme ADHD...

I was diagnosed with ptsd at back in January, due to the abuse my mother put me thru... I’m 15.

My great-grandmother, who already had lung problems before the bullcrap of COVID-19 got the rona and survived it. We all love her to bits
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
You know the little bump on the side of your ankle where the fibula connects to the rest of the ankle? I can move the tendon right there back and forth at will. Always a blast to freak people out.
You know the little bump on the side of your ankle where the fibula connects to the rest of the ankle? I can move the tendon right there back and forth at will. Always a blast to freak people out.
Why is a mouse when it spins? The higher the fewer!
I'm related to Clyde from Bonnie and Clyde. They were jerks
I'm related to Clyde from Bonnie and Clyde. They were jerks
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
[quote name="Korvus" date="2021-03-13 01:32:48" ] I once burped the pokerap. Also the Gettysburg Address and the Pearl Harbor speech. I also got kicked out of my middle school talent show when they realized I was just going to burp a speech. [/quote] legendary
Korvus wrote on 2021-03-13 01:32:48:
I once burped the pokerap. Also the Gettysburg Address and the Pearl Harbor speech. I also got kicked out of my middle school talent show when they realized I was just going to burp a speech.
legendary
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
When in marching band, I was always able to zip the back of my uniform by myself with no help. My band director was super confused the first time I tried on my jacket and said I must have some really flexible arms.
When in marching band, I was always able to zip the back of my uniform by myself with no help. My band director was super confused the first time I tried on my jacket and said I must have some really flexible arms.
ezgif-7-30fd7f2236.gif
I won a Minecraft building tournament on my first attempt, got 4th the first time I ever played hunger games (in MC) for a tournament, and I'm extremely good at Smash Bros Brawl because I think I got second place at least once in a tournament.

A local convention hosted tournaments. I don't think I stand a chance against professional players but besides me and probs like ten other people, who would want to play Brawl competitively?

Also, this was during Smash 4 and early Ultimate. The consoles were from local game stores and they could only get Wiis and not Wii Us. 2020 would have probably been the first year they would have played something other than Brawl in maybe four years.

Also, I main Olimar. The second best character, apparently. You can't recover well, though and you're screwed if you fall too far off the stage most of the time. Glad this was fixed in 4 and I think Ultimate!Olimar is pretty good? Just never had the chance to play against people.

Oh, and Undertale came out on my 12th birthday, meaning I share the exact same zodiacs as it (besides element stuff).
I won a Minecraft building tournament on my first attempt, got 4th the first time I ever played hunger games (in MC) for a tournament, and I'm extremely good at Smash Bros Brawl because I think I got second place at least once in a tournament.

A local convention hosted tournaments. I don't think I stand a chance against professional players but besides me and probs like ten other people, who would want to play Brawl competitively?

Also, this was during Smash 4 and early Ultimate. The consoles were from local game stores and they could only get Wiis and not Wii Us. 2020 would have probably been the first year they would have played something other than Brawl in maybe four years.

Also, I main Olimar. The second best character, apparently. You can't recover well, though and you're screwed if you fall too far off the stage most of the time. Glad this was fixed in 4 and I think Ultimate!Olimar is pretty good? Just never had the chance to play against people.

Oh, and Undertale came out on my 12th birthday, meaning I share the exact same zodiacs as it (besides element stuff).
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
I can touch my ear to my shoulder without lifting my shoulder at all.

So I can pretty much tilt my head at a 90 degree angle.
I can touch my ear to my shoulder without lifting my shoulder at all.

So I can pretty much tilt my head at a 90 degree angle.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Kid me was the champion of those big inflatable obstacle courses. Other kids would challenge me but I was always unbeatable.
Kid me was the champion of those big inflatable obstacle courses. Other kids would challenge me but I was always unbeatable.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
I can make any cat love me, even feral ones...my roommate hates that I stole his cats affections from him :P
I can make any cat love me, even feral ones...my roommate hates that I stole his cats affections from him :P
dFSB9A9.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49