Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your Current Music Obsessions?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
One of my fave authors, Seanan McGuire, has written and sung many a song, and my wife and I were able to buy a couple of her CDs at a con a few years back. I am currently OBSESSED with the "Stars Fall Home" album. Some of it is folksy, some is bopper, some jazz, some sea shanties, etc. It's amazing.

I'm also a huge fan of the Misbehavin' Maidens, a 4-woman band out of Maryland. They do a lot of filk, and sea shanties, and that sort of style. Original songs, songs based on body positivity and consent, on fandom and fan culture, and have some very NSFW songs. They are on YouTube, and I highly recommend them.

On a more mainstream note, I'm also obsessed with the Descendants 3 soundtrack, especially "Night Falls". Descendants songs are my "get pumped before work" songs, because they make me energized and happy.
One of my fave authors, Seanan McGuire, has written and sung many a song, and my wife and I were able to buy a couple of her CDs at a con a few years back. I am currently OBSESSED with the "Stars Fall Home" album. Some of it is folksy, some is bopper, some jazz, some sea shanties, etc. It's amazing.

I'm also a huge fan of the Misbehavin' Maidens, a 4-woman band out of Maryland. They do a lot of filk, and sea shanties, and that sort of style. Original songs, songs based on body positivity and consent, on fandom and fan culture, and have some very NSFW songs. They are on YouTube, and I highly recommend them.

On a more mainstream note, I'm also obsessed with the Descendants 3 soundtrack, especially "Night Falls". Descendants songs are my "get pumped before work" songs, because they make me energized and happy.
noli timere tempestatem. tempestas est res pulchra. ama tempestatem et gaude in pulchritudine.
595bwIn.png
nunc, ad tuas labores reveni!
My current favourites are
Songs - The Trooper by Iron Maiden, December by Neck Deep, War Crimes by Waterparks, Hard Act To Follow by Grinspoon and Cemetary Drive by My Chemical Romance
Artists/Bands - Twenty One Pilots (Obviously), My Chemical Romance, Waterparks, Grinspoon, Green Day, Iron Maiden, Metallica
Albums - Fandom by Waterparks, Vessel by Twenty One Pilots, You Sent Me Your Bullets I Sent You My Love by My Chemical Romance and Dookie by Green Day
Genres- Alternative, Rock, Metal
My current favourites are
Songs - The Trooper by Iron Maiden, December by Neck Deep, War Crimes by Waterparks, Hard Act To Follow by Grinspoon and Cemetary Drive by My Chemical Romance
Artists/Bands - Twenty One Pilots (Obviously), My Chemical Romance, Waterparks, Grinspoon, Green Day, Iron Maiden, Metallica
Albums - Fandom by Waterparks, Vessel by Twenty One Pilots, You Sent Me Your Bullets I Sent You My Love by My Chemical Romance and Dookie by Green Day
Genres- Alternative, Rock, Metal
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
just, the Fallout games' radio stations. found a spotify playlist of all the songs from 3-76 and I'm in heaven.
just, the Fallout games' radio stations. found a spotify playlist of all the songs from 3-76 and I'm in heaven.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
my current emotional support song is run for cover by the killers
my current emotional support song is run for cover by the killers
rYp8BR7.png hi my name is Luka
my thread
sales
babies

bump!
bump!
vistafestival_6.png vista_sd2.png vista_sd2.png
I have been listening to the Over The Garden Wall soundtrack on loop lately, it's just so good and weird in the right kinda way, it's also just so lovely to listen to when the weather is cold an autumn-y as it is right now :D

I've also been listening to a lot of the soundtracks from Lupin The Third. It really got me interested in jazz which i have never paid attention to before c:

and RIGHT NOW I'm listenig to NSP's new cover album :3
I have been listening to the Over The Garden Wall soundtrack on loop lately, it's just so good and weird in the right kinda way, it's also just so lovely to listen to when the weather is cold an autumn-y as it is right now :D

I've also been listening to a lot of the soundtracks from Lupin The Third. It really got me interested in jazz which i have never paid attention to before c:

and RIGHT NOW I'm listenig to NSP's new cover album :3
underskrift-geo.png
bump!
bump!
vistafestival_6.png vista_sd2.png vista_sd2.png
One specific song I've been listening to on repeat for days now, that would be carol of the bells but the one by pentatonix. Its a very yummy ear food kind of song you know, plus Christmas times :)
One specific song I've been listening to on repeat for days now, that would be carol of the bells but the one by pentatonix. Its a very yummy ear food kind of song you know, plus Christmas times :)
Hi, just wanted to say hi and have a nice day :)
Currently obsessed with Blind Guardian, Sabaton, and Epica.
Currently obsessed with Blind Guardian, Sabaton, and Epica.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
musicals (hadestown, alice by heart, anything by dave malloy), the crane wives, bronze radio return, anais mitchell!

favorite songs:
- shake, shake, shake by bronze radio return
- broken ocean by bronze radio return
- down the river by the crane wives
- ribs by the crane wives
- if its true by anais mitchell
musicals (hadestown, alice by heart, anything by dave malloy), the crane wives, bronze radio return, anais mitchell!

favorite songs:
- shake, shake, shake by bronze radio return
- broken ocean by bronze radio return
- down the river by the crane wives
- ribs by the crane wives
- if its true by anais mitchell
she/he/they | fr + 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7