Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your Current Music Obsessions?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
lately i've been obsessin over gorillaz, and aw yeah glass animals!! ive been listening to their stuff recently too!
lately i've been obsessin over gorillaz, and aw yeah glass animals!! ive been listening to their stuff recently too!
cat-spinning.gif
I can't stop listening to Summer Nights by SIAMÉS. It makes me feel nostalgia for memories I don't even have. The rest of their music is really good too!
I can't stop listening to Summer Nights by SIAMÉS. It makes me feel nostalgia for memories I don't even have. The rest of their music is really good too!
theultimatecatsig.gif x > bonk
> boink
@sddalek

You actually managed to get some of Seanan's albums? Congrats! I cannot wait until they get re-released, I love her books and I love her music and want to be able to buy her albums!
@sddalek

You actually managed to get some of Seanan's albums? Congrats! I cannot wait until they get re-released, I love her books and I love her music and want to be able to buy her albums!
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
Rediscovering my love for Rise Against after a bit of a break

The Sufferer and the Witness is still a 10/10 album <3
Rediscovering my love for Rise Against after a bit of a break

The Sufferer and the Witness is still a 10/10 album <3
Never be afraid to ping me!
right now i'm listening to POV by Utopia because... it's a really roundabout reason.
i've been listening to the tubes lately. right now i'm listening to a lot of love bomb.

love bomb was produced by todd rundgren (of utopia). love bomb was released around the same time as POV, so they have a really similar sound. So i was listening to love bomb and i was like, hmmm, now I want to listen to POV too, since they have a similar sound. so now I'm listening to POV.

but i will go back to listening to love bomb, because I'm a little obsessed with it right now, even if the first half is a little weak compared to the second half.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC5t_Z5Dyzo
right now i'm listening to POV by Utopia because... it's a really roundabout reason.
i've been listening to the tubes lately. right now i'm listening to a lot of love bomb.

love bomb was produced by todd rundgren (of utopia). love bomb was released around the same time as POV, so they have a really similar sound. So i was listening to love bomb and i was like, hmmm, now I want to listen to POV too, since they have a similar sound. so now I'm listening to POV.

but i will go back to listening to love bomb, because I'm a little obsessed with it right now, even if the first half is a little weak compared to the second half.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC5t_Z5Dyzo
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
Twitter
24 | they/them
LmPbhqi.png
Ever since MCR announced their reunion I've been listening to them basically non-stop. It just never gets old and I'm really excited for their new stuff!
Ever since MCR announced their reunion I've been listening to them basically non-stop. It just never gets old and I'm really excited for their new stuff!
q4Td049.gif
v2PJF9u.png
06xk8gV.png
dEe2UrM.png

bCLXkrk.gif
[quote name="browncoatparadox" date="2019-12-07 22:44:30" ] @sddalek You actually managed to get some of Seanan's albums? Congrats! I cannot wait until they get re-released, I love her books and I love her music and want to be able to buy her albums! [/quote] @browncoatparadox - She had some with her when she came to Chessiecon in 2015, and we picked two of them up then. I'd love a rerelease of her albums, so I can get the others.
browncoatparadox wrote on 2019-12-07 22:44:30:
@sddalek

@browncoatparadox - She had some with her when she came to Chessiecon in 2015, and we picked two of them up then. I'd love a rerelease of her albums, so I can get the others.
noli timere tempestatem. tempestas est res pulchra. ama tempestatem et gaude in pulchritudine.
595bwIn.png
nunc, ad tuas labores reveni!
- sit next to me by ftp
- sprawling idiot effigy by neros day at disneyland
- maniac by conan gray
touch tone telephone by lemon demon

as for bands or artists i’ve gotten obsessed with korn and slipknot
- sit next to me by ftp
- sprawling idiot effigy by neros day at disneyland
- maniac by conan gray
touch tone telephone by lemon demon

as for bands or artists i’ve gotten obsessed with korn and slipknot
TF2 music. All of it. The End of the Line soundtrack too. I'm listening to it as I'm typing this, i'm a sucker for orchestral works.

Specifically, these are a few of my favorites.

MEDIC!
A little heart to heart
TF2 Main Theme
The Calm
Rise of the Living Bread
Soldier of Dance
It hates me so much

And from End of the Line

Rumble
The Plan
A train to catch
Sacrifice
End credits

I just gotta say, Sacrifice is SO GOOD. I love the feel of the song, and the western style, and the scene it's featured in... Just amazing.
TF2 music. All of it. The End of the Line soundtrack too. I'm listening to it as I'm typing this, i'm a sucker for orchestral works.

Specifically, these are a few of my favorites.

MEDIC!
A little heart to heart
TF2 Main Theme
The Calm
Rise of the Living Bread
Soldier of Dance
It hates me so much

And from End of the Line

Rumble
The Plan
A train to catch
Sacrifice
End credits

I just gotta say, Sacrifice is SO GOOD. I love the feel of the song, and the western style, and the scene it's featured in... Just amazing.
If you haven't discovered Ezra Furman, you're missing out.
If you haven't discovered Ezra Furman, you're missing out.
8186381ab2184c9289f8d854090be31f-d9pybxb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7