Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your Current Music Obsessions?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm in an MCR mood once again now that they're coming back but besides that here's some songs I can't get enough of lately

Dead Stars Drive-In - Stellar Corpses
Gravedigger - Architects
Disconnected - Face to Face
I Turned Into a Martian - Misfits
Don't Bury Me... I'm Still Not Dead Yet - Riverboat Gamblers
I'm Your Opposite Number - Strike Anywhere
Fell in Love With a Girl - The White Stripes
I'm in an MCR mood once again now that they're coming back but besides that here's some songs I can't get enough of lately

Dead Stars Drive-In - Stellar Corpses
Gravedigger - Architects
Disconnected - Face to Face
I Turned Into a Martian - Misfits
Don't Bury Me... I'm Still Not Dead Yet - Riverboat Gamblers
I'm Your Opposite Number - Strike Anywhere
Fell in Love With a Girl - The White Stripes
Never be afraid to ping me!
@HydreigonOxide /eyes emoji
lemon demon, you say

if you haven't already please listen to the bonus songs on spirit phone. you're at the party is a fever dream in song format and it slaps hard

for me though, last night i discovered that a band i like has released not one, but TWO new 4-song eps with a third in the works and since then my life has not known peace

and that band is dirt poor robins.

literally for the last 24 hours i have been listening to dead horse, alaska (red) and dead horse, alaska (gold) and nothing but (mostly gold, lbr)

just. please. but never a key and wax cylinder sonata are so good.

(and if you like those songs, you should look into the entirety of the raven locks act 1. so good. so g o o d.)
@HydreigonOxide /eyes emoji
lemon demon, you say

if you haven't already please listen to the bonus songs on spirit phone. you're at the party is a fever dream in song format and it slaps hard

for me though, last night i discovered that a band i like has released not one, but TWO new 4-song eps with a third in the works and since then my life has not known peace

and that band is dirt poor robins.

literally for the last 24 hours i have been listening to dead horse, alaska (red) and dead horse, alaska (gold) and nothing but (mostly gold, lbr)

just. please. but never a key and wax cylinder sonata are so good.

(and if you like those songs, you should look into the entirety of the raven locks act 1. so good. so g o o d.)
1wfhEH1.gif
@Lioness42 yes that’s the one! I’m so excited!
@Lioness42 yes that’s the one! I’m so excited!
you are loved.
I’ve been listening to the Bring It On Broadway Musical soundtrack a lot recently
I’ve been listening to the Bring It On Broadway Musical soundtrack a lot recently
I have too many fandoms... and too many ships. I love Broadway musicals

She/Her pronouns LBGTQ+ Ally

?whfsX=platform.png
@bogsneak Slowdive are heavenly [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Super into Andrew Clinco's work this year both with Drab Majesty's latest album Modern Mirror and VR Sex's Horseplay ep and Human Traffic Jam, honestly feel blessed by the music Andrew has been making this year.
@bogsneak Slowdive are heavenly

Super into Andrew Clinco's work this year both with Drab Majesty's latest album Modern Mirror and VR Sex's Horseplay ep and Human Traffic Jam, honestly feel blessed by the music Andrew has been making this year.
brittany|28|she/they|ENFP|
@Vatonage whoooo it's out! Really good!
@Vatonage whoooo it's out! Really good!
vistafestival_6.png vista_sd2.png vista_sd2.png
Currently I’m obsessing over Grandson lately. And I don’t even know why. It’s not a music genre I’m drawn to, I usually stay away from anything that deviates too much from metal or classical. But I got to say, this dude is heck in’ good

Song: Oh No (my fav rn), Thoughts and Prayers (beautiful and heartbreaking)
Band: Grandson
Genre: I don’t know, help?
Currently I’m obsessing over Grandson lately. And I don’t even know why. It’s not a music genre I’m drawn to, I usually stay away from anything that deviates too much from metal or classical. But I got to say, this dude is heck in’ good

Song: Oh No (my fav rn), Thoughts and Prayers (beautiful and heartbreaking)
Band: Grandson
Genre: I don’t know, help?
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
Casualties of Cool.

Ambient goth country rock that is an emotional experience to behold.
Casualties of Cool.

Ambient goth country rock that is an emotional experience to behold.
A0swSVu.png
Sailor | 28 | They/She
7kf68Em.png
MCR is a consistent go to today’s particular obsession is Boy Division
Also big love: Brobecks (the Violent Things album is *chef’s kiss*), Constant State of Ohio album by Lincoln, Paul Simon’s Kodachrome, and newest to my list of obsessions Breathe by Catie Turner. So I guess I’m in a mostly emo mood but that’s not news

@ClosetCreep oh my god Grandson!!! Thoughts and Prayers i s really good! I personally love Bury Me Face Down.
MCR is a consistent go to today’s particular obsession is Boy Division
Also big love: Brobecks (the Violent Things album is *chef’s kiss*), Constant State of Ohio album by Lincoln, Paul Simon’s Kodachrome, and newest to my list of obsessions Breathe by Catie Turner. So I guess I’m in a mostly emo mood but that’s not news

@ClosetCreep oh my god Grandson!!! Thoughts and Prayers i s really good! I personally love Bury Me Face Down.
0gSKMbv.gif
Cavetown
And One Eyed Doll
Cavetown
And One Eyed Doll
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7