Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | furbies
1 2 3 4 5 6
okay. I know furbies have gone down in history as one of the strangest children's toys ever but I genuinely love furbies so much and I just need the world to know this. like I begged my parents for a furby sooo much because my cousin had a graduation furby like this: [center][img]https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/8H8AAOSwc2Bc7L6l/s-l300.jpg[/img][/center] and I coveted that thing so badly. like I was known as a kid that never asked for anything because I was too shy but by God I wanted my hands on a furby so bad. the pure, absolutely almost sinful want I had for this robotic childhood menace was unreal. I asked my mom if I could graduate (I was like 8 at this time) early so I could get my hands on a graduation furby sooner. anyway I just needed to share this... somewhere. furby fans rise up
okay. I know furbies have gone down in history as one of the strangest children's toys ever but I genuinely love furbies so much and I just need the world to know this. like I begged my parents for a furby sooo much because my cousin had a graduation furby like this:
s-l300.jpg
and I coveted that thing so badly. like I was known as a kid that never asked for anything because I was too shy but by God I wanted my hands on a furby so bad. the pure, absolutely almost sinful want I had for this robotic childhood menace was unreal. I asked my mom if I could graduate (I was like 8 at this time) early so I could get my hands on a graduation furby sooner.

anyway I just needed to share this... somewhere. furby fans rise up
rYp8BR7.png hi my name is Luka
my thread
sales
babies

Furbies? I had to live with these monstrosities [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41EoUtDPs7L.jpg[/img] They felt like cold, sticky flesh and were incoherent, they would haunt your dreams and attempt to eat your skin.
Furbies? I had to live with these monstrosities
41EoUtDPs7L.jpg
They felt like cold, sticky flesh and were incoherent, they would haunt your dreams and attempt to eat your skin.
Hi! Furby collector here. I must have at least 50 Furbies at this point, some working, some not, and some are terribly glitchy, with about 4 with the MSA bug.

So far, the only special edition that I own is the Santa Furby, but I'm always on
the lookout for cheap-ish limited Furbies.

I didn't mean for this to turn into a brag. I'm just very fond of those lil' fuzzballs and it's nice to have any excuse to talk about 'em outside of the Furby community itself.

Hi! Furby collector here. I must have at least 50 Furbies at this point, some working, some not, and some are terribly glitchy, with about 4 with the MSA bug.

So far, the only special edition that I own is the Santa Furby, but I'm always on
the lookout for cheap-ish limited Furbies.

I didn't mean for this to turn into a brag. I'm just very fond of those lil' fuzzballs and it's nice to have any excuse to talk about 'em outside of the Furby community itself.

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
one of my friends knows how to make long furbies and I lowkey wanna commission one from him
one of my friends knows how to make long furbies and I lowkey wanna commission one from him
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
NOOOOOOOOOOO THE CURSE OF DAYS GONE BY HATH RETUNETH TO HAUNT ME ONCE MOOOORRREEE!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOO THE CURSE OF DAYS GONE BY HATH RETUNETH TO HAUNT ME ONCE MOOOORRREEE!!!!!!
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
[quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-10-17 14:57:47" ] Furbies? I had to live with these monstrosities [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41EoUtDPs7L.jpg[/img] They felt like cold, sticky flesh and were incoherent, they would haunt your dreams and attempt to eat your skin. [/quote] Frick me what were these things called I remember them being the "hot toy" a la Furbies one early 2010s Christmas
Owlynx wrote on 2019-10-17 14:57:47:
Furbies? I had to live with these monstrosities
41EoUtDPs7L.jpg
They felt like cold, sticky flesh and were incoherent, they would haunt your dreams and attempt to eat your skin.
Frick me what were these things called

I remember them being the "hot toy" a la Furbies one early 2010s Christmas
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
i own about 40
i own about 40
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
I used to have a Furby Boom (the blue wave one to be specific), I got it for christmas a few years ago when I was younger and I was obsessed with it for a while, though my mom was creeped out by it and I stopped playing with it I think about a couple years ago? I kinda miss playing with it now but it was fun while it lasted. I even tucked it into my bed in my room a few times, lol
I used to have a Furby Boom (the blue wave one to be specific), I got it for christmas a few years ago when I was younger and I was obsessed with it for a while, though my mom was creeped out by it and I stopped playing with it I think about a couple years ago? I kinda miss playing with it now but it was fun while it lasted. I even tucked it into my bed in my room a few times, lol
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
I never owned one as a child (I was afraid of robots, so I probably would not have enjoyed its company XD), but I do collect them now as an adult!

I have over 30 of the fuzzballs from across the generations. My favourites are the original 1998 model - I find them quite charming. :D
I never owned one as a child (I was afraid of robots, so I probably would not have enjoyed its company XD), but I do collect them now as an adult!

I have over 30 of the fuzzballs from across the generations. My favourites are the original 1998 model - I find them quite charming. :D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
die furby
die furby
flc0nOM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6