Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your Current Music Obsessions?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
For some reason we've been obsessed with this song specifically.

Been listening to a lot of solarpunk/similar themed songs lately and this one's probably my favorite.
For some reason we've been obsessed with this song specifically.

Been listening to a lot of solarpunk/similar themed songs lately and this one's probably my favorite.
I cannot stop listening to
-Welcome Home by Radical Face
-Your Bones by Of Monsters and Men
-Teardrop by Massive Attack
-Downeaster Alexa by Billy Joel
I cannot stop listening to
-Welcome Home by Radical Face
-Your Bones by Of Monsters and Men
-Teardrop by Massive Attack
-Downeaster Alexa by Billy Joel
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
been listening to Foxing a lot lately, I love their songs, especially Rory!!!

also I bought Mother Mother's album O My Heart from Amazon for christmas!!!! cant wait for it to come :DDD
been listening to Foxing a lot lately, I love their songs, especially Rory!!!

also I bought Mother Mother's album O My Heart from Amazon for christmas!!!! cant wait for it to come :DDD
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
@Vatonage How did I now know? Is it called "Tokyo Drifting?"
@Vatonage How did I now know? Is it called "Tokyo Drifting?"
vistafestival_6.png vista_sd2.png vista_sd2.png
@parasites I totally get it, sometimes music with lyrics is distracting if you are working or smthn
Plus, its kinda nice to just enjoy the instrumental tracks as they are :0
@parasites I totally get it, sometimes music with lyrics is distracting if you are working or smthn
Plus, its kinda nice to just enjoy the instrumental tracks as they are :0
@Owlynx I used to listen to them, too. Very very talented people!
@Owlynx I used to listen to them, too. Very very talented people!
@Lioness42
right?? sometimes i like songs for the lyrics mostly, but most of those are fandom songs/some older songs i listen to (such as songs from the 70s, 80s, 90s, and early 2000s)
while edm is definitely not relaxing music, i tend to focus more when it's playing in the background so,,, [shrug]
i also like the suspense most of them give you before the beat drops, it really hypes me up!

oh heck, i forgot to mention skrillex on that list too! whoops ^^;
@Lioness42
right?? sometimes i like songs for the lyrics mostly, but most of those are fandom songs/some older songs i listen to (such as songs from the 70s, 80s, 90s, and early 2000s)
while edm is definitely not relaxing music, i tend to focus more when it's playing in the background so,,, [shrug]
i also like the suspense most of them give you before the beat drops, it really hypes me up!

oh heck, i forgot to mention skrillex on that list too! whoops ^^;
I'm in the process of teaching myself Nocturne Opus 9 No. 1 (in Bb) written by Chopin, so I've been listening to that a lot lately.
I'm in the process of teaching myself Nocturne Opus 9 No. 1 (in Bb) written by Chopin, so I've been listening to that a lot lately.
I think I'm falling into an intense Oingo Boingo hyperfixation. Favourite songs so far include Wake Up (It's 1984), [i]Grey Matter[/i], Weird Science, Ain't This The Life, No Spill Blood and Forbidden Zone [quote name="babie" date="2019-11-12 08:50:26" ]also I bought Mother Mother's album O My Heart from Amazon for christmas!!!! cant wait for it to come :DDD [/quote] [i]very good yes[/i] I love that album a lot, I think Body Of Years is probably my favourite from it
I think I'm falling into an intense Oingo Boingo hyperfixation. Favourite songs so far include Wake Up (It's 1984), Grey Matter, Weird Science, Ain't This The Life, No Spill Blood and Forbidden Zone

babie wrote on 2019-11-12 08:50:26:

very good yes
I love that album a lot, I think Body Of Years is probably my favourite from it
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
why listen to popular music when you can just Lemon Demon for a full month

Eighth Wonder is a bop I wish I had known about earlier.
why listen to popular music when you can just Lemon Demon for a full month

Eighth Wonder is a bop I wish I had known about earlier.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7