Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your Current Music Obsessions?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="RabidWhovian" date="2019-11-16 06:23:23" ] *Tokyo Drift's into the conversation* *sets asphalt on fire* *breaks through door* G OR I L LA Z [img]https://i.imgur.com/iIEACua.jpg[/img] [/quote] this entire post honestly also glass animals n mother mother all of them are fantastic
RabidWhovian wrote on 2019-11-16 06:23:23:
*Tokyo Drift's into the conversation*
*sets asphalt on fire*
*breaks through door*

G OR I L LA Z
iIEACua.jpg
this entire post honestly

also glass animals n mother mother all of them are fantastic
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Boards of Canada while reading r/rpghorrorstories

Super Paper Mario soundtrack for everything else
Boards of Canada while reading r/rpghorrorstories

Super Paper Mario soundtrack for everything else
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
ohh ive been listening to Seeming/thoushaltnot pretty much exclusively for the past month or so its so FUNKY. mr alex reed THANK you for my life. listen to April We Can Break Through If We Try and experience emotion
ohh ive been listening to Seeming/thoushaltnot pretty much exclusively for the past month or so its so FUNKY. mr alex reed THANK you for my life. listen to April We Can Break Through If We Try and experience emotion
~heehee tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png hoohoo~
Super into Silicone Boone right now. Music about space, exploration and humanity's growth???? YES PLEASE
Super into Silicone Boone right now. Music about space, exploration and humanity's growth???? YES PLEASE
They/Them, Ace, Enby
I always find myself drawn to pagan/folk metal but as of late I've been really getting into Cauldron and Traveler. It's like buying a new pair of your favorite socks, when you put them on for the first time they still feel so familiar and cozy but without the annoyance of holes on the toes or the heels.
It's an 80's metal revival baby!
I always find myself drawn to pagan/folk metal but as of late I've been really getting into Cauldron and Traveler. It's like buying a new pair of your favorite socks, when you put them on for the first time they still feel so familiar and cozy but without the annoyance of holes on the toes or the heels.
It's an 80's metal revival baby!
8DQjzsH.jpg
she/her
FR +2
friendly neighborhood gremlin
Lore shop
specifically 'without mountains' and 'Butterflies' by Jonah Myers
theyre so good....
specifically 'without mountains' and 'Butterflies' by Jonah Myers
theyre so good....
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png