Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your Current Music Obsessions?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yohio

or, more generalized, Depressing rock music.
Yohio

or, more generalized, Depressing rock music.
JC6s7hz.png (By UserOfShadows)
Sunflower by Post Malone and Swae Lee
I never get tired of that song.
I listened to it like 20+ times during my holiday at Japan.
Sunflower by Post Malone and Swae Lee
I never get tired of that song.
I listened to it like 20+ times during my holiday at Japan.
I just discovered 3teeth a few days ago and I've been listening to em nonstop since then
I just discovered 3teeth a few days ago and I've been listening to em nonstop since then
Spr_4p_471_s.png +3 FR time

Ping me if you want me
to see your response
I can’t stop listening to Pain by Three Days Grace
I can’t stop listening to Pain by Three Days Grace
LRphJMG.png
Depeche Mode and Tame Impala tbh
Depeche Mode and Tame Impala tbh
AJR
AJR
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
Bendy and the Ink Machine fan songs.

Please send help. They're inspiring me to get more Bendy fandragons.
Bendy and the Ink Machine fan songs.

Please send help. They're inspiring me to get more Bendy fandragons.
VGxuHXT.png
*Tokyo Drift's into the conversation* *sets asphalt on fire* *breaks through door* [size=6][size=6][size=6][size=6][b]G OR I L LA Z [img]https://i.imgur.com/iIEACua.jpg[/img]
*Tokyo Drift's into the conversation*
*sets asphalt on fire*
*breaks through door*

G OR I L LA Z
iIEACua.jpg
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
the highest amount of scrobbles (listens, on lastfm) ive seen for moa pillar in someone elses lastfm library is about 1.5k or so
i've scrobbled moa pillar 16.8k times help me
for three hecking years i've been more or less obsessed (specialinterested?)

but currently, in particular, his most recent album, well-balanced rollback
i like listening to it in c h u n k s (chunk 1: 1st to 4th track, chunk 2: 5th to 7th plus cd bonus track. rollback is a chunk on its own)

have also seen moa live 6x and soon 7 (two weeks!!!) and i am Living (and only 2 of the times in my own country) fedya i would quietly slide ur music @ local promoters or venueppl or whoever but i barely have any connections and am also too damn shy but Hopefully U'll Come Here Again Sooner Or Later
the highest amount of scrobbles (listens, on lastfm) ive seen for moa pillar in someone elses lastfm library is about 1.5k or so
i've scrobbled moa pillar 16.8k times help me
for three hecking years i've been more or less obsessed (specialinterested?)

but currently, in particular, his most recent album, well-balanced rollback
i like listening to it in c h u n k s (chunk 1: 1st to 4th track, chunk 2: 5th to 7th plus cd bonus track. rollback is a chunk on its own)

have also seen moa live 6x and soon 7 (two weeks!!!) and i am Living (and only 2 of the times in my own country) fedya i would quietly slide ur music @ local promoters or venueppl or whoever but i barely have any connections and am also too damn shy but Hopefully U'll Come Here Again Sooner Or Later
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
Glass Animals, Cosmo Sheldrake, Modest Mouse, Lemon Demon, and AJR are my favorites ATM.
Glass Animals, Cosmo Sheldrake, Modest Mouse, Lemon Demon, and AJR are my favorites ATM.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7