Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Meilkor's Cantina Accents & Skins!
1 2
Hello & welcome to Meilkor's Cantina Accents & Skins!*blows the ceremonial party kazoo*

I am attempting to make a few skins, and I am taking accent and skin customs! I currently value treasure at a 1:650 ratio :3

Current accents in stock:

Copies avalible: 5
Price: 400 gems / 260,000 treasure

Reserve List:
Current accents availible for reprint:

Price: 350 gems via pre-purchase

More skins to be added at a later date, also please excuse the dust! I'll have this thread up properly done... eventually. Hopefully, at least - that's relative to be honest. I do have real life obligations but I will try to be on as frequently as I can! If you have questions feel free to ask!

Also; please ping me or send me a private message to order! Thanks so much!
Hello & welcome to Meilkor's Cantina Accents & Skins!*blows the ceremonial party kazoo*

I am attempting to make a few skins, and I am taking accent and skin customs! I currently value treasure at a 1:650 ratio :3

Current accents in stock:

Copies avalible: 5
Price: 400 gems / 260,000 treasure

Reserve List:
Current accents availible for reprint:

Price: 350 gems via pre-purchase

More skins to be added at a later date, also please excuse the dust! I'll have this thread up properly done... eventually. Hopefully, at least - that's relative to be honest. I do have real life obligations but I will try to be on as frequently as I can! If you have questions feel free to ask!

Also; please ping me or send me a private message to order! Thanks so much!
Will Draw For Treasure
reserved post (preorders/orders)
reserved post (preorders/orders)
Will Draw For Treasure
reserved post (works in progress)
reserved post (works in progress)
Will Draw For Treasure
The Pinglist! Accent: [item=Accent: Druidic Inclinations] -GASP Pings- @Akihiko @Teal @abril @Achi @Alstroemeria @AmmieKatt @Amphiptere @anhbon921 @ansgdf @ArtsyChap @Ashtastic @Astraya @Azremiel @Bakrua @Batcatization @beckswithspecks @Bhelryss @bit @Bluedragon @bluesparrow46 @Bluetadamore @LynterriaHatake @FireflyRhapsody @Maye @Candor @Cattestrophic @CecilaTheWerecat @Cedric @ChaliceCabriel @chilope @Fallowsthorn @CitrusHeart @Clifftop @cliones @cloverly @biqua @cyrallia @Cyrya @Delight @dragonfire27 @Dragonlaird @elaendorlien @Emberwolf @Eme @Evarinya @Fenix @Finne @FlareSolaire @Gaelic @Galeia @GlitchedGhost @Glitz @greywell @hayum @Heathers @honeyT @IndigoPi @Interlinea @izuna @JD1620 @Kaitii @AriaTLoak @kikay @koobi @Krin @kurtcobain @Kyrrah @lez @LittleFirefly @Lunila @Malis @mangusto @Mariazny @masculinetoast @maybels @meonox @metallokinetic @Mookzilla @Lackess @MusicalMaladies @Niharike @nika @NoAkei @Nymphalidae @Ocellis @ophician @Oriel @Paddington @Pangur @Koneko @passingavery @Pecha @pink @pjoenix @pjoenix @Plume @pooses @pretzuls @Prey @Purrlpink @Quinn @radpunkster @ranyani @RationalParanoia @raucousremy @refrayn @Rehnen @Rehnen @rocketgirl2 @rooty @rosedragoness @Safirien @seepratintti @serpentofmoe @shamwow @Shaniae @siaur @SirLeafheart @slowbronite @smileytechie @snowpea @snowy @somnacin @squidragon @Stasha @Steel @RegalPrincet @sunshinecitadel @SweetEkk0 @Taaarnfalk @tangaroa @TheCunningCorvid @thefrogg @Tiriea @Tobias @Toothiana @toy @Trachynhawb @triska @tunapuns @Tundratassu @tyrianTyranny @Uitwaaien @velvetpaws @Volvaran @Vulpen @Xaim @xape @Zaefyra @Unthymely @chinapiggy @silvers @Nuegothy @Juyoung @Desi @booty @nereides @misscallierose @KallenTheSylveon @lilo @Gacha @Rhi @Canzone @Replasy @Cute @PattSso @Zelai @serpens @ladyrenee @Zaralynda @Britty @avemflamma @Strangely @Ouremji @bondiferous @Xythus @Narif ---- -General Pinglist for this thread & accent/skin updates-
The Pinglist!

Accent: Accent: Druidic Inclinations

-GASP Pings-
@Akihiko @Teal @abril @Achi @Alstroemeria @AmmieKatt @Amphiptere @anhbon921 @ansgdf @ArtsyChap @Ashtastic @Astraya @Azremiel @Bakrua @Batcatization @beckswithspecks @Bhelryss @bit @Bluedragon @bluesparrow46 @Bluetadamore @LynterriaHatake @FireflyRhapsody @Maye @Candor @Cattestrophic @CecilaTheWerecat @Cedric @ChaliceCabriel @chilope @Fallowsthorn @CitrusHeart @Clifftop @cliones @cloverly @biqua @cyrallia @Cyrya @Delight @dragonfire27 @Dragonlaird @elaendorlien @Emberwolf @Eme @Evarinya @Fenix @Finne @FlareSolaire @Gaelic @Galeia @GlitchedGhost @Glitz @greywell @hayum @Heathers @honeyT @IndigoPi @Interlinea @izuna @JD1620 @Kaitii @AriaTLoak @kikay @koobi @Krin @kurtcobain @Kyrrah @lez @LittleFirefly @Lunila @Malis @mangusto @Mariazny @masculinetoast @maybels @meonox @metallokinetic @Mookzilla @Lackess @MusicalMaladies @Niharike @nika @NoAkei @Nymphalidae @Ocellis @ophician @Oriel @Paddington @Pangur @Koneko @passingavery @Pecha @pink @pjoenix @pjoenix @Plume @pooses @pretzuls @Prey @Purrlpink @Quinn @radpunkster @ranyani @RationalParanoia @raucousremy @refrayn @Rehnen @Rehnen @rocketgirl2 @rooty @rosedragoness @Safirien @seepratintti @serpentofmoe @shamwow @Shaniae @siaur @SirLeafheart @slowbronite @smileytechie @snowpea @snowy @somnacin @squidragon @Stasha @Steel @RegalPrincet @sunshinecitadel @SweetEkk0 @Taaarnfalk @tangaroa @TheCunningCorvid @thefrogg @Tiriea @Tobias @Toothiana @toy @Trachynhawb @triska @tunapuns @Tundratassu @tyrianTyranny @Uitwaaien @velvetpaws @Volvaran @Vulpen @Xaim @xape @Zaefyra @Unthymely @chinapiggy @silvers @Nuegothy @Juyoung @Desi @booty @nereides @misscallierose @KallenTheSylveon @lilo @Gacha @Rhi @Canzone @Replasy @Cute @PattSso @Zelai @serpens @ladyrenee @Zaralynda @Britty @avemflamma @Strangely @Ouremji @bondiferous @Xythus @Narif

----
-General Pinglist for this thread & accent/skin updates-
Will Draw For Treasure
Custom Skin & Accent Information!

If you would like a custom, please keep in mind that you will be covering the commission price (depending on your accent/skin detail) as well as the cost of the blueprint.

I do have a few rules of my own, mostly that I will absolutely not do anything under any circumstances that will creep me out. Here's what I won't do: Gore (excluding blood spatters/bloody hands/feet/maws), tiny holes/large holes/honeycomb holes, pustules or boils.

I also must please ask you not to ask me to use another artist's work for reference. This excludes art that you have commissioned of your own character. What I mean is that unless it's a gift for a friend - please do not ask me to make you custom skins or accents of someone else's character. However! If you have a fandragon that you want an accent for, please let me know before hand so we can work together to achieve an original take on the existing character. c:

Other than that I'm fairly confident in my artistic abilities and should do fine with most subjects...
Custom Skin & Accent Information!

If you would like a custom, please keep in mind that you will be covering the commission price (depending on your accent/skin detail) as well as the cost of the blueprint.

I do have a few rules of my own, mostly that I will absolutely not do anything under any circumstances that will creep me out. Here's what I won't do: Gore (excluding blood spatters/bloody hands/feet/maws), tiny holes/large holes/honeycomb holes, pustules or boils.

I also must please ask you not to ask me to use another artist's work for reference. This excludes art that you have commissioned of your own character. What I mean is that unless it's a gift for a friend - please do not ask me to make you custom skins or accents of someone else's character. However! If you have a fandragon that you want an accent for, please let me know before hand so we can work together to achieve an original take on the existing character. c:

Other than that I'm fairly confident in my artistic abilities and should do fine with most subjects...
Will Draw For Treasure
Suggestions, To-do list & affiliates!

Suggestion box is currently open!

---
To-do list:
  • Prosthetic limbs accents
  • Work on 2016 accent and skin ideas

---
Affiliates!

None yet!
Suggestions, To-do list & affiliates!

Suggestion box is currently open!

---
To-do list:
  • Prosthetic limbs accents
  • Work on 2016 accent and skin ideas

---
Affiliates!

None yet!
Will Draw For Treasure
Aaand we're open! ; v ;
Aaand we're open! ; v ;
Will Draw For Treasure
@Meilkor, can I get a copy of Druidic Inclinations?
@Meilkor, can I get a copy of Druidic Inclinations?
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
@Abril Of course! I'll send it over. Sorry to ask, but are you paying in gems or treasure? :0
@Abril Of course! I'll send it over. Sorry to ask, but are you paying in gems or treasure? :0
Will Draw For Treasure
@Meilkor, gems! =) I'll send them in a sec!
@Meilkor, gems! =) I'll send them in a sec!
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
1 2