Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[quote name="Screenmaster" date="2022-10-15 17:05:46" ] When is the owl house episode supposed to drop [/quote] Today at 6 or 8 pm, they have two airings. I'm in pacific time zone tho, so idk when it'll air for you.
Screenmaster wrote on 2022-10-15 17:05:46:
When is the owl house episode supposed to drop
Today at 6 or 8 pm, they have two airings. I'm in pacific time zone tho, so idk when it'll air for you.
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so3_100.gif
eIK5iG7.pngfLdYOuE.pngGLMwkdE.png
0034-skull.gif0112-peep.gif
Awh hell naw you promised 9 thirsty military men women in an apocalypse. And now a bad*** woman and like a 13 year old come. This is absolutely going to end well.
Awh hell naw you promised 9 thirsty military men women in an apocalypse. And now a bad*** woman and like a 13 year old come. This is absolutely going to end well.
cow blood
cow blood
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
Oh well, guess I'll suffer seeing spoilers
Oh well, guess I'll suffer seeing spoilers
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so3_100.gif
eIK5iG7.pngfLdYOuE.pngGLMwkdE.png
0034-skull.gif0112-peep.gif
Cold weather, nice!

My knees hurt so bad, not nice!
Cold weather, nice!

My knees hurt so bad, not nice!
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
FLAPJACK NOOOOOOO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that was SO GOOD but also AUGH HECK THAT HURTED

but now my hunter fandragon is inaccurate, but also more accurate kinda?
he no longer got them grimwalker eyes as well as... that happening, but those bigger face scars match the veteran scar a lot more than before
FLAPJACK NOOOOOOO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that was SO GOOD but also AUGH HECK THAT HURTED

but now my hunter fandragon is inaccurate, but also more accurate kinda?
he no longer got them grimwalker eyes as well as... that happening, but those bigger face scars match the veteran scar a lot more than before
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
My brain is a MESS right now...
My brain is a MESS right now...
PJb908Z.png
Okay, now what HTTP error code would one get if a server tried to load a bunch of corrupted data and supported webdav?

Methinks it would either be 422 Unprocessable Entity or 415 Unsupported Media Type.

Because one of the things that can cause a 422 error is corrupt database tables... so why would it be any different from if a client wanted the server to load corrupt data... but it couldn't?

415 Unsupported Media type could also be used, considering the fact that... well.., nothing supports corrupt data. Corrupt data can't be used and it's basically a bunch of crap data that can't be used because... I have no idea, maybe if someone trashed the hexadecimal values of said data... like I do with image files occasionally

So, trashed hexadecimal would definitely corrupt data. Possibly enough that nothing could load it, so that even if you tried to load it, you'd get something very glitchy. Trashing a file's header would also corrupt it to the point that one may not even be able to load it.

I now want to try corrupting an .exe file and try running it and see what happens. Maybe it'll cause a BSOD on my PC, if it had .dlls in the .exe file?

No, maybe not... my PC's been getting BSOD's recently, I don't want ANOTHER BSOD-

...these answers are... of varying quality.

"Can my computer get corrupted?"

...the given answer has nothing to do with the question what the hecc

A computer can't get corrupted although an OS and/or a hard drive can. And yes, both of these things can happen. And they sometimes do happen, sometimes through malware, other times... through... random occurrences (?)

...such as my OS getting corrupted, got a black screen of death and apparently my brand new shiny Windows 11 OS somehow... got... corrupted? Maybe malware, maybe a severe failure of the operating system's corruption checksum to verify data integrity until the entire thing wouldn't boot and just booted up as a black screen with a cursor, maybe silent data corruption building up over time?

Okay now I suddenly want to infodump about data corruption and glitches
Okay, now what HTTP error code would one get if a server tried to load a bunch of corrupted data and supported webdav?

Methinks it would either be 422 Unprocessable Entity or 415 Unsupported Media Type.

Because one of the things that can cause a 422 error is corrupt database tables... so why would it be any different from if a client wanted the server to load corrupt data... but it couldn't?

415 Unsupported Media type could also be used, considering the fact that... well.., nothing supports corrupt data. Corrupt data can't be used and it's basically a bunch of crap data that can't be used because... I have no idea, maybe if someone trashed the hexadecimal values of said data... like I do with image files occasionally

So, trashed hexadecimal would definitely corrupt data. Possibly enough that nothing could load it, so that even if you tried to load it, you'd get something very glitchy. Trashing a file's header would also corrupt it to the point that one may not even be able to load it.

I now want to try corrupting an .exe file and try running it and see what happens. Maybe it'll cause a BSOD on my PC, if it had .dlls in the .exe file?

No, maybe not... my PC's been getting BSOD's recently, I don't want ANOTHER BSOD-

...these answers are... of varying quality.

"Can my computer get corrupted?"

...the given answer has nothing to do with the question what the hecc

A computer can't get corrupted although an OS and/or a hard drive can. And yes, both of these things can happen. And they sometimes do happen, sometimes through malware, other times... through... random occurrences (?)

...such as my OS getting corrupted, got a black screen of death and apparently my brand new shiny Windows 11 OS somehow... got... corrupted? Maybe malware, maybe a severe failure of the operating system's corruption checksum to verify data integrity until the entire thing wouldn't boot and just booted up as a black screen with a cursor, maybe silent data corruption building up over time?

Okay now I suddenly want to infodump about data corruption and glitches
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
I hope this whole thing with bayonetta's va wakes up ppl who still somehow worship kojima but that'd expecting too much of them huh
I hope this whole thing with bayonetta's va wakes up ppl who still somehow worship kojima but that'd expecting too much of them huh
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
Terms for dragons that I wish were popular on fr:

AMARG - assigned male at random generation
AFARG - assigned female at random generation
Terms for dragons that I wish were popular on fr:

AMARG - assigned male at random generation
AFARG - assigned female at random generation