Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Ouch. Yeowch. Ow.
Ouch. Yeowch. Ow.
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
What a night. Changing into new align eras hurt so much more than I expected so I got a nice 4.5 hours of sleep :’) and now it’s raining hard so my plans to go out got so much harder. I don’t even know how I’m going to eat like this.
What a night. Changing into new align eras hurt so much more than I expected so I got a nice 4.5 hours of sleep :’) and now it’s raining hard so my plans to go out got so much harder. I don’t even know how I’m going to eat like this.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I love swings so much
I love swings so much
IMG_3849.png
Owl house owl house owl house owl h
Owl house owl house owl house owl h
| link | they/he | FR+0 |
viewer discretion advised
viewer discretion advised
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
I'm so incredibly cranky right now. No one understands me, except for other people who are also cranky.
I'm so incredibly cranky right now. No one understands me, except for other people who are also cranky.
JOZEYlN.png

EF79DC3B-E077-439D-9F11-FAFDD61A04F5.png

hc22-4.png
omg ilysm
omg ilysm
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

Why have I been looking through peoples wishlist for over half an hour to find someone who wants the item I want to give away, and why have I not found it yet?

...found someone... I just spent an hour looking for someone to give a gift to lol
Why have I been looking through peoples wishlist for over half an hour to find someone who wants the item I want to give away, and why have I not found it yet?

...found someone... I just spent an hour looking for someone to give a gift to lol
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
Kind of feeling like Meursault in regards to my Clay's passing. I guess I'm a tad bit desensitized. Ah well, I hope he's resting peacefully now.
Kind of feeling like Meursault in regards to my Clay's passing. I guess I'm a tad bit desensitized. Ah well, I hope he's resting peacefully now.
When is the owl house episode supposed to drop
When is the owl house episode supposed to drop
7-E69-CC0-E-479-E-40-B9-8-FB2-AC593-E37125-A.png 7qe8XEN.png