Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Rubies in the Moonlight- A Lineage
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Rnbcehh.png[/img][/center] warning: forced transformation and shade curses. If you are uncomfortable with these topics, please look somewhere else. thank you. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img][/center] [center][i]It all started when two dragons locked their eyes to the sky. Of course, the two of them would gradually come to know each other. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73905928][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/739060/73905928_350.png[/img][/url] The first of the two dragons would be Sheeta. It all started when Sheeta awoke in the Starwood Strand. She knew as soon as she woke up, she had lost something very important. Her memories. And so, Sheeta grew up in the clan. The healers had told her they found her lying unconscious in the Starwood Strand, and had brought her back there. Strangely enough, she realized there was an earring attached to her ear. One she couldn't remove. But as adulthood approached, she became more and more restless. Alas, it was almost time for her to go on her Search. Every day, she wandered farther and farther away from the clan, until she decided one day to go on her Search. And so, she went... and never looked back. [img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61297091][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/612971/61297091_350.png[/img][/url] The second of the 2 dragons was Aconite. He was descended from 2 mercurial Forest Spirits who wished to keep him by their side at all times. Any attempt to run away from his parents failed. One day, after lots of magical talent, he succeeded. From then on, he lived an existence not quite unlike that of Forest Spirits. He was mistaken as a Chaotic Forest Spirit many times. However, he did not mind. Of course, he wasn't really spreading any growth, which Forest Spirits were apparently supposed to do. One day, his entire life changed. Forever. It all started when the Shade had come in, destroying the lush growth he had (apparently) seeded. The Shade came, dark and heavy. It hissed. Aconite tried to fight it, but it was of no avail. The Shade stripped him of his Forest Spirit abilities, making him no more than an ordinary dragon. He was stripped completely of the ability to use Nature magic. Sort of. There was some shard of magic left, but it wasn't very much. And the Shade then cursed this shard. Ever since that day, his connection to the Viridian Labyrinth was lost. He saw no reason to continue living there. And so, he left, without batting an eye. He then became a charlatan in the Scarred Wasteland... Unfortunately, unknown to him was yet another curse. For every bit of magic he used, ruby would grow over him. By the time he had discovered this, he was already in the Crystalspine Reaches and in a cave as the ruby closed in around him... He soon discovered that every time there was a blood moon, he'd get to come out of the ruby. He had become a statue. Even when he was out of the ruby, he was still chained to the cave. He could never leave it. Or so he thought. [img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img] Sheeta had spent most of her childhood so far travelling, and trying to find her Charge. She was now an adult. Yet her journey had been a failure. She didn't find any Charge. And so, she quietly sat in the den outside the camp. Looking at the blood moon. Ever since she had come home, she had been shunned by the rest of her Guardian clan. Only the clan leader had spoken to her since she came back, and that was to simply tell her she was now at the lowest rank. Of course, this rank was lowest of the low. She hunted for herself. Despite trying to prove herself, it all proved futile. All of it. The call to protect wasn't there. Or was it...? Suddenly, she felt it again. She knew exactly what to do. She ran out of her den, destroying it. But then, she ran on the ground, and then, she took flight. She simply followed the blood moon to her charge. So when she got to the cave, she wasn't exactly surprised to see Aconite. [img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img] Aconite saw the dragon on the horizon. He could tell that she was a Guardian, even from far away. Perhaps he was her Charge. But suddenly, Sheeta arrived. She saw Aconite in the chains. Sheeta stared outside. "Are you okay?" Aconite stared at the wall. "Yeah. I'm fine. Except for the fact that this cave and me are cursed. You should probably get out of here, before you get cursed too. Oh wait, I'm your charge, so that's not happening anytime soon." Sheeta sighed. "No I'm not. I don't even know why I'm here!" Aconite then started scratching the ground. "I AM your charge. Why else would you be here rescuing me?" Sheeta stared at the chains. She saw them now. Clearly. "You've been chained here?" Aconite then attempted to cut the chains. "Yep. I'm a cursed dragon, remember?" Sheeta then looked at the glint of her earring in the moonlight. "Is there a way to break it?" Aconite sighed. "No. Believe me. I've tried. Many times. It just makes the curse worse. Unless if you want to be cursed, don't try it." Sheeta then walked over to the base of the chain, and started cutting it. Aconite, sitting at the edge of the cave, stared at the chain. "What are you doing?" Sheeta continued to claw at the chain. "Rescuing you. Against your will." Aconite laughed. "I know it doesn't seem like it, but I do want to be rescued. But at the same time, I also don't want other dragons to get cursed." Sheeta continued to claw at the chain. "Please don't act like a martyr." Aconite slapped the ground with his tail. "I'm not. I'm trying to make sure no one gets hurt rescuing me." Sheeta sighed. "Well... okay." She continued to chip away at the chain. Of course, she wasn't making a dent. Maybe a sharp object would do. Or maybe... "I know! Is there any swords in here?" Aconite sighed. "Why would there be a- oh. It's rusty though." He then slid the sword over to her. She continued to grind at the chain. They talked for a longer while. Until Sheeta got the idea of breaking the cursed gems attached to the chain. Aconite tried to stop Sheeta. "Sheeta! Don't!" [img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img] She broke the rubies. Nothing happened. "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!" Aconite sighed. "What now, Sheeta- oh." Sheeta's talon was turning to ruby. Aconite kicked the rest of the cursed crystals. "Sheeta, this is why you don't break random crystals. You get cursed. Now you'll be chained to the cave for the rest of eternity. With me." Sheeta sighed. "But at least you won't be alone anymore." Aconite stared. "True." Sheeta stared at her ruby-entrusted claw. It ceased to move. "So what exactly is this 'Ruby entrusted curse' thing?" Aconite looked at Sheeta's claw. He looked at the chain binding him to the cave. "It is a curse. The more magic you use, the more the curse advances... until you become a statue that only wakes up on nights of the blood moon." Dawn came. The blood moon began to set. Aconite began to turn into a ruby statue once again. Sheeta looked at her claw and then at Aconite again. She then looked at her earring. She knew she had found her charge. But... to abandon her charge, would be worse than simply just escaping. She had to try to free Aconite. And so, she summoned the rest of her magic and focused it on dispelling the curse. Her earring suddenly lit up. Its magic glowed and thrummed, flowing through Aconite, and then her. Aconite stared at the earring. "That earring... it's magical!" Sheeta then realized what her Charge was: the earring. She needed to protect the earring and learn more about it. Perhaps it would serve her well... Suddenly, the rubies closed in around her. She fought tooth and nail, despite her not being able to escape the rubies. She broke them at every step. Eventually... everything went black. [img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img] Aconite was the first to awaken. He realized that the rubies were completely gone, as were the chains. He could now fly freely. Of course, it was a blood moon. He sighed, until he saw Sheeta. As a ruby statue. He went up to Sheeta. "Sheeta. Are you alright?" Sheeta awoke. The rubies were also completely gone from her as well. Except for the one ruby claw. Sheeta sighed. "Yeah, I'm fine. That was... weird." Aconite looked outside of the cave. "It sure was. How did it feel, your first time being in a ruby statue?" Sheeta looked ruefully at the talon. "It felt more restful than even a good night's sleep. It was strange, to say the least. But. I also felt trapped." Aconite sighed. "What do you say, we fly out of here for good?" Sheeta nodded in reply. "Sounds good to me!" The two of them flew out of the cave together. The two of them went on to found a clan. Their children have also been somewhat effected by the curse. Yet they also have inherited Sheeta's guardianship instincts. [/i][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img][/center] And, now that we have lore, now we have a lineage! Sheeta is actually my custom progen. Now you may ask 'Where's your random progen'? I exalted him when I first joined the game. Anyways, he's been replaced by Aconite. Aconite was another dragon I recieved the first day I played Flight Rising. I've been brewing their lore for a little while. This thread is the main hub of the lineage. This is where you can share lore, headcanons, register your descendants, ask to get put on pinglists, share the descendants you're proud of, and more! Also, I've been breeding them. But my lair space is running out and I wanted to make a lineage. So. Enjoy the lineage. :) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img][/center]
Rnbcehh.png

warning: forced transformation and shade curses. If you are uncomfortable with these topics, please look somewhere else. thank you.
xzOUkJJ.gif

It all started when two dragons locked their eyes to the sky. Of course, the two of them would gradually come to know each other.

73905928_350.png

The first of the two dragons would be Sheeta.

It all started when Sheeta awoke in the Starwood Strand. She knew as soon as she woke up, she had lost something very important.

Her memories.

And so, Sheeta grew up in the clan. The healers had told her they found her lying unconscious in the Starwood Strand, and had brought her back there. Strangely enough, she realized there was an earring attached to her ear. One she couldn't remove.

But as adulthood approached, she became more and more restless. Alas, it was almost time for her to go on her Search. Every day, she wandered farther and farther away from the clan, until she decided one day to go on her Search.

And so, she went... and never looked back.

xzOUkJJ.gif

61297091_350.png

The second of the 2 dragons was Aconite. He was descended from 2 mercurial Forest Spirits who wished to keep him by their side at all times.

Any attempt to run away from his parents failed.

One day, after lots of magical talent, he succeeded. From then on, he lived an existence not quite unlike that of Forest Spirits.

He was mistaken as a Chaotic Forest Spirit many times. However, he did not mind. Of course, he wasn't really spreading any growth, which Forest Spirits were apparently supposed to do.

One day, his entire life changed. Forever.

It all started when the Shade had come in, destroying the lush growth he had (apparently) seeded.

The Shade came, dark and heavy. It hissed. Aconite tried to fight it, but it was of no avail.

The Shade stripped him of his Forest Spirit abilities, making him no more than an ordinary dragon. He was stripped completely of the ability to use Nature magic. Sort of.

There was some shard of magic left, but it wasn't very much. And the Shade then cursed this shard.

Ever since that day, his connection to the Viridian Labyrinth was lost. He saw no reason to continue living there. And so, he left, without batting an eye.

He then became a charlatan in the Scarred Wasteland...

Unfortunately, unknown to him was yet another curse. For every bit of magic he used, ruby would grow over him.

By the time he had discovered this, he was already in the Crystalspine Reaches and in a cave as the ruby closed in around him...

He soon discovered that every time there was a blood moon, he'd get to come out of the ruby. He had become a statue. Even when he was out of the ruby, he was still chained to the cave. He could never leave it.

Or so he thought.

xzOUkJJ.gif

Sheeta had spent most of her childhood so far travelling, and trying to find her Charge. She was now an adult. Yet her journey had been a failure. She didn't find any Charge. And so, she quietly sat in the den outside the camp. Looking at the blood moon.

Ever since she had come home, she had been shunned by the rest of her Guardian clan. Only the clan leader had spoken to her since she came back, and that was to simply tell her she was now at the lowest rank.

Of course, this rank was lowest of the low. She hunted for herself. Despite trying to prove herself, it all proved futile.

All of it.

The call to protect wasn't there. Or was it...?

Suddenly, she felt it again.

She knew exactly what to do.

She ran out of her den, destroying it. But then, she ran on the ground, and then, she took flight.

She simply followed the blood moon to her charge.

So when she got to the cave, she wasn't exactly surprised to see Aconite.

xzOUkJJ.gif

Aconite saw the dragon on the horizon. He could tell that she was a Guardian, even from far away.

Perhaps he was her Charge.

But suddenly, Sheeta arrived. She saw Aconite in the chains.

Sheeta stared outside. "Are you okay?"

Aconite stared at the wall. "Yeah. I'm fine. Except for the fact that this cave and me are cursed. You should probably get out of here, before you get cursed too. Oh wait, I'm your charge, so that's not happening anytime soon."

Sheeta sighed. "No I'm not. I don't even know why I'm here!"

Aconite then started scratching the ground. "I AM your charge. Why else would you be here rescuing me?"

Sheeta stared at the chains. She saw them now. Clearly. "You've been chained here?"

Aconite then attempted to cut the chains. "Yep. I'm a cursed dragon, remember?"

Sheeta then looked at the glint of her earring in the moonlight. "Is there a way to break it?"

Aconite sighed. "No. Believe me. I've tried. Many times. It just makes the curse worse. Unless if you want to be cursed, don't try it."

Sheeta then walked over to the base of the chain, and started cutting it. Aconite, sitting at the edge of the cave, stared at the chain. "What are you doing?"

Sheeta continued to claw at the chain. "Rescuing you. Against your will."

Aconite laughed. "I know it doesn't seem like it, but I do want to be rescued. But at the same time, I also don't want other dragons to get cursed."

Sheeta continued to claw at the chain. "Please don't act like a martyr."

Aconite slapped the ground with his tail. "I'm not. I'm trying to make sure no one gets hurt rescuing me."

Sheeta sighed. "Well... okay." She continued to chip away at the chain. Of course, she wasn't making a dent. Maybe a sharp object would do.

Or maybe...

"I know! Is there any swords in here?"

Aconite sighed. "Why would there be a- oh. It's rusty though." He then slid the sword over to her.

She continued to grind at the chain.

They talked for a longer while. Until Sheeta got the idea of breaking the cursed gems attached to the chain.

Aconite tried to stop Sheeta. "Sheeta! Don't!"

xzOUkJJ.gif

She broke the rubies.

Nothing happened.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!"

Aconite sighed. "What now, Sheeta- oh."

Sheeta's talon was turning to ruby. Aconite kicked the rest of the cursed crystals. "Sheeta, this is why you don't break random crystals. You get cursed. Now you'll be chained to the cave for the rest of eternity. With me."

Sheeta sighed. "But at least you won't be alone anymore."

Aconite stared. "True."

Sheeta stared at her ruby-entrusted claw. It ceased to move. "So what exactly is this 'Ruby entrusted curse' thing?"

Aconite looked at Sheeta's claw. He looked at the chain binding him to the cave. "It is a curse. The more magic you use, the more the curse advances... until you become a statue that only wakes up on nights of the blood moon."

Dawn came. The blood moon began to set. Aconite began to turn into a ruby statue once again.

Sheeta looked at her claw and then at Aconite again. She then looked at her earring.

She knew she had found her charge. But... to abandon her charge, would be worse than simply just escaping.

She had to try to free Aconite.

And so, she summoned the rest of her magic and focused it on dispelling the curse. Her earring suddenly lit up. Its magic glowed and thrummed, flowing through Aconite, and then her.

Aconite stared at the earring. "That earring... it's magical!"

Sheeta then realized what her Charge was: the earring. She needed to protect the earring and learn more about it. Perhaps it would serve her well...

Suddenly, the rubies closed in around her. She fought tooth and nail, despite her not being able to escape the rubies. She broke them at every step. Eventually... everything went black.

xzOUkJJ.gif

Aconite was the first to awaken. He realized that the rubies were completely gone, as were the chains. He could now fly freely.

Of course, it was a blood moon. He sighed, until he saw Sheeta. As a ruby statue. He went up to Sheeta. "Sheeta. Are you alright?"

Sheeta awoke. The rubies were also completely gone from her as well. Except for the one ruby claw.

Sheeta sighed. "Yeah, I'm fine. That was... weird."

Aconite looked outside of the cave. "It sure was. How did it feel, your first time being in a ruby statue?"

Sheeta looked ruefully at the talon. "It felt more restful than even a good night's sleep. It was strange, to say the least. But. I also felt trapped."

Aconite sighed. "What do you say, we fly out of here for good?"

Sheeta nodded in reply. "Sounds good to me!"

The two of them flew out of the cave together. The two of them went on to found a clan. Their children have also been somewhat effected by the curse. Yet they also have inherited Sheeta's guardianship instincts.

xzOUkJJ.gif

And, now that we have lore, now we have a lineage! Sheeta is actually my custom progen. Now you may ask 'Where's your random progen'? I exalted him when I first joined the game.

Anyways, he's been replaced by Aconite. Aconite was another dragon I recieved the first day I played Flight Rising. I've been brewing their lore for a little while.

This thread is the main hub of the lineage. This is where you can share lore, headcanons, register your descendants, ask to get put on pinglists, share the descendants you're proud of, and more!

Also, I've been breeding them. But my lair space is running out and I wanted to make a lineage. So. Enjoy the lineage. :)
xzOUkJJ.gif
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2Fwyb4k.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img] [/center] [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1] Descendants of Aconite and Sheeta are nicknamed Rubylings. [emoji=pink gem size=1] Rubylings will get a number showing how close they are to Aconite and Sheeta. Aconite and Sheeta are G0, their direct children are G1, their grandchildren are G2, and so on [emoji=red gem size=1] Please don't breed any Rubylings together, even if they are able to. It muddies their bloodlines. [emoji=pink gem size=1] All Rubylings have to be able to trace at least one parent back to the founding pair, Aconite, and Sheeta. (AKA all descendants have to be descendants of Aconite and Sheeta). [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] I'm fine with cross-lineage Rubylings as long as the descendant meets the requirements of the other lineage and the owner of the other lineage is okay with cross-lineage kids. [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1] There are no breed, flight, gene, color, level, or eye restrictions to simply being registered in the lineage. [emoji=red gem size=1] I'm okay with you exalting your Rubyling. However, I would really appreciate it if you bred your Rubyling at least once before exalting/reselling! [emoji=pink gem size=1] You are allowed to advertise Rubylings in this thread. However, you may [b]not[/b] advertise dragons that are not descended from Aconite and Sheeta. [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] You may not sell Rubylings here. You can do that on the sales thread. Not this thread. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3126818]Click here for the sales thread.[/url] [emoji=pink gem size=1] Use the pinglists provided properly. Don't ping everyone on the pinglist every 2 seconds if you have a Rubyling. I trust that you're all gonna be mature enough to use your best judgement with the pinglists. If not... well... *sigh* please don't. [emoji=red gem size=1] This thread is meant for [i]sharing[/i] your Rubyling. If you want to [i]trade[/i] your Rubyling, please go to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3126818]sales thread.[/url] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img][/center]
2Fwyb4k.png
xzOUkJJ.gif

Descendants of Aconite and Sheeta are nicknamed Rubylings.

Rubylings will get a number showing how close they are to Aconite and Sheeta. Aconite and Sheeta are G0, their direct children are G1, their grandchildren are G2, and so on

Please don't breed any Rubylings together, even if they are able to. It muddies their bloodlines.

All Rubylings have to be able to trace at least one parent back to the founding pair, Aconite, and Sheeta. (AKA all descendants have to be descendants of Aconite and Sheeta).

I'm fine with cross-lineage Rubylings as long as the descendant meets the requirements of the other lineage and the owner of the other lineage is okay with cross-lineage kids.

There are no breed, flight, gene, color, level, or eye restrictions to simply being registered in the lineage.

I'm okay with you exalting your Rubyling. However, I would really appreciate it if you bred your Rubyling at least once before exalting/reselling!

You are allowed to advertise Rubylings in this thread. However, you may not advertise dragons that are not descended from Aconite and Sheeta.

You may not sell Rubylings here. You can do that on the sales thread. Not this thread. Click here for the sales thread.

Use the pinglists provided properly. Don't ping everyone on the pinglist every 2 seconds if you have a Rubyling. I trust that you're all gonna be mature enough to use your best judgement with the pinglists. If not... well... *sigh* please don't.

This thread is meant for sharing your Rubyling. If you want to trade your Rubyling, please go to the sales thread.
xzOUkJJ.gif
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
muK7GRQ.png
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tupTHQ8.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img][/center] Descendants of Aconite and Sheeta have some... unusual traits. Aconite was cursed, and Sheeta was partially cursed. Sheeta can cure them partially with the magic from her earring. Some descendants, instead of sleeping, enter into sort of a trance where they slowly transform into ruby statues. They then wake up, thouroughly rested. Waking up is basically just them coming out of the trance and the ruby receding. Sheeta and Aconite actually "sleep" this way because of their curse. However, pretty much every descendant, regardless of whether they are a Guardian or not, discovers they have a Charge like a Guardian and they go on a Search. Some can also have the following powers: [b]Ruby Magic:[/b] Many Rubylings can control rubies and manipulate them to their will. Ruby magic is almost like a Rubyling's own element in every way. [b]Tailsman:[/b] Many Rubylings also have a tailsman. A tailsman is an object that is bound to their soul. Tailsmans often have great powers. This power came as a result of Sheeta's bloodline. Her bloodline often had guardians of tailsmans. [b]Moonlight:[/b] Strangely enough, many Rubylings can also control moonlight. It's almost like a second element to these dragons. [b]Nature Magic:[/b] Some Rubylings inherit very strong Nature magic as a result of Aconite. Aconite was descended from 2 Forest Spirits and he once had very strong Nature magic- before the curse. However, he is slowly gaining that magic back. (The part about the Forest Spirits is true. He's the direct parent of 2 forest spirits which are a nature subspecies.) Feel free to invent your own powers and characteristics of Rubylings! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img][/center] [center][b]Apparel[/b][/center] Here's some recommended apparel! The tastes of Rubylings vary widely. It's very common for Rubylings to wear things with warm colors and fancy things in such colors. However, tastes vary from Rubyling to Rubyling. If an entire set is listed, it means they favor that set. [item=A Flourish of Amber][item=A Flourish of Amethyst][item=A Flourish of Aquamarine][item=A Flourish of citrine][item=A Flourish of garnet][item=A Flourish of pearl][item=A Flourish of peridot][item=A Flourish of sapphire][item=bewitching ruby ghastcrown][item=bewitching ruby forejewels][item=bewitching ruby clawrings][item=bewitching ruby pendants][item=psion rings][item=bewitching bangles][item=bloodshard chains][item=bloodstone cascades][item=cursed talonclasp pendant][item=fancy ring][item=fancy cane] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img][/center] [center][b]Skins + Accents[/b][/center] Again, many Rubylings favor things in warm colors and fancy things. There really isn't any rhyme or reason to how Rubylings choose their familiars. [skin=36658][skin=33875][skin=7236][skin=25247][skin=19728][skin=36799][skin=24804][skin=38435][skin=22712][skin=6013][skin=6662][skin=6782][skin=5943][skin=6667][skin=6785][skin=4238][skin=4239][skin=5006][skin=40032][skin=5383] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img][/center] [center][b]Hoard[/b][/center] Unsuprisingly enough, Rubylings tend to hoard gems and jewels. Perhaps it's because they are cursed to become ruby every night and they wish to surround themselves with jewels. They also hoard jewelry items. Things with warm colors are their favorites. [item=andesine][item=ruby][item=copper ore][item=dolomite geode][item=gold ore][item=fool's gold][item=sacridite][item=infused crystal][item=jasper][item=rhodochrosite][item=orthoclase][item=amber-trapped fly][item=amber-trapped mosquito][item=brilliant brass torque][item=catfeather loop][item=golden collar][item=prairie polearm][item=ruby brooch][item=ruby ring][item=rusted crown][item=slinky wrap][item=white gold cerdae pendant] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img][/center]
tupTHQ8.png
xzOUkJJ.gif

Descendants of Aconite and Sheeta have some... unusual traits.

Aconite was cursed, and Sheeta was partially cursed. Sheeta can cure them partially with the magic from her earring.

Some descendants, instead of sleeping, enter into sort of a trance where they slowly transform into ruby statues. They then wake up, thouroughly rested. Waking up is basically just them coming out of the trance and the ruby receding.

Sheeta and Aconite actually "sleep" this way because of their curse.

However, pretty much every descendant, regardless of whether they are a Guardian or not, discovers they have a Charge like a Guardian and they go on a Search.

Some can also have the following powers:

Ruby Magic: Many Rubylings can control rubies and manipulate them to their will. Ruby magic is almost like a Rubyling's own element in every way.

Tailsman: Many Rubylings also have a tailsman. A tailsman is an object that is bound to their soul. Tailsmans often have great powers. This power came as a result of Sheeta's bloodline. Her bloodline often had guardians of tailsmans.

Moonlight: Strangely enough, many Rubylings can also control moonlight. It's almost like a second element to these dragons.

Nature Magic: Some Rubylings inherit very strong Nature magic as a result of Aconite. Aconite was descended from 2 Forest Spirits and he once had very strong Nature magic- before the curse. However, he is slowly gaining that magic back. (The part about the Forest Spirits is true. He's the direct parent of 2 forest spirits which are a nature subspecies.)

Feel free to invent your own powers and characteristics of Rubylings!
xzOUkJJ.gif
Apparel

Here's some recommended apparel! The tastes of Rubylings vary widely. It's very common for Rubylings to wear things with warm colors and fancy things in such colors. However, tastes vary from Rubyling to Rubyling. If an entire set is listed, it means they favor that set.

A Flourish of Amber A Flourish of Amethyst A Flourish of Aquamarine A Flourish of Citrine A Flourish of Garnet A Flourish of Pearl A Flourish of Peridot A Flourish of Sapphire Bewitching Ruby Ghastcrown Bewitching Ruby Forejewels Bewitching Ruby Clawrings Bewitching Ruby Pendants Psion Rings Bewitching Bangles Bloodshard Chains Bloodstone Cascades Cursed Talonclasp Pendant Fancy Ring Fancy Cane
xzOUkJJ.gif
Skins + Accents

Again, many Rubylings favor things in warm colors and fancy things. There really isn't any rhyme or reason to how Rubylings choose their familiars.

xzOUkJJ.gif
Hoard

Unsuprisingly enough, Rubylings tend to hoard gems and jewels. Perhaps it's because they are cursed to become ruby every night and they wish to surround themselves with jewels. They also hoard jewelry items. Things with warm colors are their favorites.

Andesine Ruby Copper Ore Dolomite Geode Gold Ore Fool's Gold Sacridite Infused Crystal Jasper Rhodochrosite Orthoclase Amber-trapped Fly Amber-trapped Mosquito Catfeather Loop Golden Collar Prairie Polearm Ruby Brooch Ruby Ring Rusted Crown White Gold Cerdae Pendant
xzOUkJJ.gif
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
muK7GRQ.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/47AxlWj.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img] [/center] [center][size=7][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3126818]CLICK HERE FOR THE SALES THREAD!![/url][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img][/center]
47AxlWj.png
xzOUkJJ.gif

xzOUkJJ.gif
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
muK7GRQ.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/yoRdRDw.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img] [/center] Ping me to be added to the pinglists. Use them well. [quote=General Pinglist] [size=0]@BlueEternity @Strangeflesh @coolrat @13DragonRabbit13 [/quote] - Lore updates - Events - Announcements - Sales - Everything else [quote=Sales Pinglist] [size=0]@BlueEternity @Strangeflesh @coolrat @Hwa [/quote] - Events where you can get a Rubyling - Announcements - Sales [quote=Lore Pinglist] [size=0]@BlueEternity @Strangeflesh @coolrat [/quote] - Lore Updates - Lore driven events - Announcements [quote=G1 with White range primary, white & black range secondary, red range tertiary] [size=0]@hyddenchyld [/quote] You can also be pinged for something else, such as generation numbers. Ping me and ask, and a new pinglist will be created for it. [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img][/center]
yoRdRDw.png
xzOUkJJ.gif

Ping me to be added to the pinglists. Use them well.
General Pinglist wrote:

- Lore updates
- Events
- Announcements
- Sales
- Everything else
Sales Pinglist wrote:

- Events where you can get a Rubyling
- Announcements
- Sales
Lore Pinglist wrote:

- Lore Updates
- Lore driven events
- Announcements

G1 with White range primary, white & black range secondary, red range tertiary wrote:

You can also be pinged for something else, such as generation numbers. Ping me and ask, and a new pinglist will be created for it.
xzOUkJJ.gif
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
muK7GRQ.png
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/M31pA7V.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img] [/center] You want your Descendant registered? You've come to the RIGHT place™! Anyways, just fill out this form and I'll get back to you. Any descendants bred by me are already preregistered. Also: If you breed a descendant, please please PLEASE let me know so I can register them! Thank you :) I'd like to register X descendant, please! [b]Username:[/b] [b]Image of dragon:[/b] [b]Generation number:[/b] [code] I'd like to register X descendant, please! [b]Username:[/b] [b]Image of dragon:[/b] [b]Generation number:[/b][/code] Alright, actual lineage time. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img][/center] [center] [b]G0[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=73905928][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/739060/73905928.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61297091][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/612971/61297091.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img] [b]G1[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=76453867][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/764539/76453867.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=76453868][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/764539/76453868.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=76453869][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/764539/76453869.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=77459446][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/774595/77459446.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=77459447][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/774595/77459447.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=77459448][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/774595/77459448.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78955990][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/789560/78955990.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78955991][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/789560/78955991.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78955992][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/789560/78955992.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79699746][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/796998/79699746.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79699744][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/796998/79699744.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79699745][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/796998/79699745.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img] [b]G2[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=77311895][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/773119/77311895.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=77311896][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/773119/77311896.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=77622483][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/776225/77622483.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=77556091][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/775561/77556091.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=77622482][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/776225/77622482.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=78502095][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/785021/78502095.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=78502096][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/785021/78502096.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=78003081][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/780031/78003081.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=78003082][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/780031/78003082.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79049467][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/790495/79049467.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79049468][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/790495/79049468.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79049469][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/790495/79049469.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79049470][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/790495/79049470.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79455395][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/794554/79455395.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81562466][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/815625/81562466.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81562467][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/815625/81562467.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img] [b]G3[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=78808232][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/788083/78808232.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78186749][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/781868/78186749.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=78808231][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/788083/78808231.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79109042][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/791091/79109042.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79109043][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/791091/79109043.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79760007][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/797601/79760007.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img] [/center]
M31pA7V.png
xzOUkJJ.gif

You want your Descendant registered? You've come to the RIGHT place™!

Anyways, just fill out this form and I'll get back to you. Any descendants bred by me are already preregistered.

Also: If you breed a descendant, please please PLEASE let me know so I can register them!

Thank you

:)

I'd like to register X descendant, please!

Username:
Image of dragon:

Generation number:
Code:
I'd like to register X descendant, please! [b]Username:[/b] [b]Image of dragon:[/b] [b]Generation number:[/b]

Alright, actual lineage time.
xzOUkJJ.gif

G0

73905928.png61297091.png

xzOUkJJ.gif

G1

76453867.png76453868.png76453869.png77459446.png77459447.png77459448.png78955990.png78955991.png78955992.png79699746.png79699744.png79699745.png

xzOUkJJ.gif

G2

77311895.png77311896.png77622483.png77556091.png77622482.png78502095.png78502096.png78003081.png78003082.png79049467.png79049468.png79049469.png79049470.png79455395.png81562466.png81562467.png

xzOUkJJ.gif

G3

78808232.png78186749.png78808231.png79109042.png79109043.png79760007.png

xzOUkJJ.gif

> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
muK7GRQ.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3126746][img]https://i.imgur.com/9FkUZM3.png[/img][/url][/center]
9FkUZM3.png
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
muK7GRQ.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3126746][img]https://i.imgur.com/9FkUZM3.png[/img][/url][/center]
9FkUZM3.png
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
muK7GRQ.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img][/center] So this post is basically a dumping ground of things that don't fit in the other posts. The first of which is graphics: My smol lineage's button: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3126746][img]https://i.imgur.com/9FkUZM3.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3126746][img]https://i.imgur.com/9FkUZM3.png[/img][/url][/code] and here's some generation buttons i made out of a [url=https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fp0.pikist.com%2Fphotos%2F223%2F857%2Fblood-moon-lunar-eclipse-moon-full-moon-moonlight-night-mystical-moonrise-mysterious.jpg&f=1&nofb=1]random public domain image I found on duckduckgo[/url]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3126746][img]https://i.imgur.com/mVwWS7Q.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3126746][img]https://i.imgur.com/fkVF0hy.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3126746][img]https://i.imgur.com/nt25FFh.png[/img][/url] here's their codes: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3126746][img]https://i.imgur.com/mVwWS7Q.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3126746][img]https://i.imgur.com/mVwWS7Q.png[/img][/url][/code] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3126746][img]https://i.imgur.com/fkVF0hy.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3126746][img]https://i.imgur.com/fkVF0hy.png[/img][/url][/code] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3126746][img]https://i.imgur.com/nt25FFh.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3126746][img]https://i.imgur.com/nt25FFh.png[/img][/url][/code] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img][/center]
xzOUkJJ.gif

So this post is basically a dumping ground of things that don't fit in the other posts.

The first of which is graphics:

My smol lineage's button:

9FkUZM3.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3126746][img]https://i.imgur.com/9FkUZM3.png[/img][/url]

and here's some generation buttons i made out of a random public domain image I found on duckduckgo:

mVwWS7Q.pngfkVF0hy.pngnt25FFh.png

here's their codes:

mVwWS7Q.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3126746][img]https://i.imgur.com/mVwWS7Q.png[/img][/url]

fkVF0hy.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3126746][img]https://i.imgur.com/fkVF0hy.png[/img][/url]

nt25FFh.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3126746][img]https://i.imgur.com/nt25FFh.png[/img][/url]
xzOUkJJ.gif
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
muK7GRQ.png
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NILTbM7.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img] [/center] I affiliate with 100/1000/500 hatchling breeding challenges as well as other lineages! [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3097282#post_3097282][img]https://i.imgur.com/lPeIzIY.jpg[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3051916/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/MyXx7IT.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3078957#post_3078957][img]https://i.ibb.co/g6sJwmH/Mechical-Wants.png[/img][/url] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xzOUkJJ.gif[/img][/center] ...here's a spot for Cupcake Graphix! @/CupcakeCass made the graphics in thread! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1618301][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/d104/f/2018/043/a/9/button_by_cas_a_fras-dc3013z.gif[/img][/url] [/center] ...And as for my own banner... [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3126746][img]https://i.imgur.com/Rnbcehh.png[/img][/url][/center] [code][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3126746][img]https://i.imgur.com/Rnbcehh.png[/img][/url][/center][/code]
NILTbM7.png
xzOUkJJ.gif

I affiliate with 100/1000/500 hatchling breeding challenges as well as other lineages!

lPeIzIY.jpg

MyXx7IT.png

Mechical-Wants.png
xzOUkJJ.gif

...here's a spot for Cupcake Graphix! @/CupcakeCass made the graphics in thread!

button_by_cas_a_fras-dc3013z.gif

...And as for my own banner...
Rnbcehh.png
Code:
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3126746][img]https://i.imgur.com/Rnbcehh.png[/img][/url][/center]

> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
muK7GRQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6