Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16014 16015
I don't know if this has been thought of before but I have found a joke counterpart names I can use for video games. So if I could obtain renameable Solgaleo and Lunala, I would rename then to:

SUNisRISING
MOONisFALLING

I don't know if this has been thought of before but I have found a joke counterpart names I can use for video games. So if I could obtain renameable Solgaleo and Lunala, I would rename then to:

SUNisRISING
MOONisFALLING

kyurem_animated_by_amanda_martin_am-d39zrdr.gif
or just name the pokemon "yourmum" like all the trash i used to get on gts lmao

anyways i wish i weren't so obsessed with old and/or gen1 dergs, i just want a nice 7digit imp male argh

OKAY FINE I WILL JUST GET A NICE IMP don't mind me ranting but i don't want flippin' banana wings on that special derg
or just name the pokemon "yourmum" like all the trash i used to get on gts lmao

anyways i wish i weren't so obsessed with old and/or gen1 dergs, i just want a nice 7digit imp male argh

OKAY FINE I WILL JUST GET A NICE IMP don't mind me ranting but i don't want flippin' banana wings on that special derg
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
It's only a reference...

But there is more shows and games or other media that uses the rising sun and falling moon thing other than what I had in mind though.
It's only a reference...

But there is more shows and games or other media that uses the rising sun and falling moon thing other than what I had in mind though.
kyurem_animated_by_amanda_martin_am-d39zrdr.gif
well idek lol i live under a rock.

also lol some tv channel be like "you can't use the f-word in shows before 9 pm" uh excuse me overprotective companies
well idek lol i live under a rock.

also lol some tv channel be like "you can't use the f-word in shows before 9 pm" uh excuse me overprotective companies
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
@Madrugada

El Ray(spelling?) on the Roku has that message of anything shown before 9 PM is censored /verbally/ to protect the innocent... Like, I think cussing is the least of the worries for most things aired on that channel... It airs Kill Bill and other very violent movies on the regular (and horror movies, like that one with that dude with the crazy fingers...)

I enjoy the channel for The Circle of Iron~
@Madrugada

El Ray(spelling?) on the Roku has that message of anything shown before 9 PM is censored /verbally/ to protect the innocent... Like, I think cussing is the least of the worries for most things aired on that channel... It airs Kill Bill and other very violent movies on the regular (and horror movies, like that one with that dude with the crazy fingers...)

I enjoy the channel for The Circle of Iron~
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
Since my thoughts are all about Sherlock (Holmes) recently, and I've just watched season 2, the rechenbach fall;
How, for goodness sake, did he survive that?!
Since my thoughts are all about Sherlock (Holmes) recently, and I've just watched season 2, the rechenbach fall;
How, for goodness sake, did he survive that?!
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@Celia204

There are four seasons total now, so I'd say yes Now I feel dumb~ Season 3 "explains' it though, or so we think!! (Never try to answer things when tired and prone to misreading lo)

also: #SoDefiantIDon'tFollowMyOwnPlot~

I can give myself the smallest objective and managed to entirely dodge it or ignore it...
@Celia204

There are four seasons total now, so I'd say yes Now I feel dumb~ Season 3 "explains' it though, or so we think!! (Never try to answer things when tired and prone to misreading lo)

also: #SoDefiantIDon'tFollowMyOwnPlot~

I can give myself the smallest objective and managed to entirely dodge it or ignore it...
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
@BeeFuzz I think it actually was BBC or stuff with their ESC broadcast later this year or stuff..But yeah basically this girl on the swedish ESC selection has a song with lots of f-word use and they were like hurr durr ban if you make it to esc lol
@BeeFuzz I think it actually was BBC or stuff with their ESC broadcast later this year or stuff..But yeah basically this girl on the swedish ESC selection has a song with lots of f-word use and they were like hurr durr ban if you make it to esc lol
THANK THE MIGHTY BROCCOLI MOTHER IT'S BACK

Anyway my thoughts are mainly a whole lot of hope and hype for the planned reintroduction of lynx to the UK! :D
THANK THE MIGHTY BROCCOLI MOTHER IT'S BACK

Anyway my thoughts are mainly a whole lot of hope and hype for the planned reintroduction of lynx to the UK! :D
I am sooooooooooo tired.
I am sooooooooooo tired.
PJb908Z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16014 16015