Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
art time

NOW
art time

NOW
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
how thÉ HELL DO I ROTATE THIS HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU LOOK UP FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how thÉ HELL DO I ROTATE THIS HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU LOOK UP FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
chainsaw man
chainsaw man
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->vGwIL1.pngnI37i1.pngaQ9MU1.pngunknown.png
BBNDers stop complaining when the normal people in this fandom are trying to enjoy things challenge (impossible, they've been doing this for the past three years)

Pokemon dropped the slogan "gotta catch 'em all" in like 2004 and you've never been able to catch every Pokemon in one game anyway, it's a moot point.
BBNDers stop complaining when the normal people in this fandom are trying to enjoy things challenge (impossible, they've been doing this for the past three years)

Pokemon dropped the slogan "gotta catch 'em all" in like 2004 and you've never been able to catch every Pokemon in one game anyway, it's a moot point.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
why is deadman wonderland so good
like i thoroughly enjoyed the anime but i feel like i got second hand trauma from it (derogatory)

also i love finding obscure animes from late 1990s to early 2010s. found this one called pandorahearts last night and its actually really cool. sucks the highest quality i can watch it in is 432p
why is deadman wonderland so good
like i thoroughly enjoyed the anime but i feel like i got second hand trauma from it (derogatory)

also i love finding obscure animes from late 1990s to early 2010s. found this one called pandorahearts last night and its actually really cool. sucks the highest quality i can watch it in is 432p
omMSceP.png
_> crow/tobi
___ 0DJvxSf.png
eq6zQ9M.png
Si3L8Mb.png
sxmoj5E.png
NOP5viO.png
FObX7rS.png
___ | > i love cats, anime,
| cosplay, games, art
| & photography
| > click for best song
| > current hyperfixation;
| One Piece (usopp is my bbg)
__ |
|
|
|
|
|
___ yjLHE65.gif ___
NfQe5R0.png
theultimatecatsig.gif
Scorn is certainly something. Love the atmosphere (screenshot button must be sick of me pressing on it), love the sound design, love the design of the protagonist (although I do hold some grudge towards him for a certain something that happens in game although it makes no sense at all me holding a grudge since... well, the protagonist and player certianly don't share the same thoughts about what to do in certain situations). Egg guy deserved better.

It does feel, however, like it was seriously 'cut down'. The devs must've planned much, much more especially since it took 6 years for the whole thing to even happen. Shame.

Big nope to the auto save system as well. Game might be short, but I'm still not done so... we'll see how it goes.
Scorn is certainly something. Love the atmosphere (screenshot button must be sick of me pressing on it), love the sound design, love the design of the protagonist (although I do hold some grudge towards him for a certain something that happens in game although it makes no sense at all me holding a grudge since... well, the protagonist and player certianly don't share the same thoughts about what to do in certain situations). Egg guy deserved better.

It does feel, however, like it was seriously 'cut down'. The devs must've planned much, much more especially since it took 6 years for the whole thing to even happen. Shame.

Big nope to the auto save system as well. Game might be short, but I'm still not done so... we'll see how it goes.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
i have never regretted taking a class more
i have never regretted taking a class more
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
I'm only 10kt away from making out the Fairgrounds almost entirely by playing Tidal Trouble, but it keeps telling me the game connection is lost.

That should probably be my sign to stop, shouldn't it?
I'm only 10kt away from making out the Fairgrounds almost entirely by playing Tidal Trouble, but it keeps telling me the game connection is lost.

That should probably be my sign to stop, shouldn't it?
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Hate school
Hate school
IMG_3849.png
i am tempted to make a thread just to show all the plants and mushrooms i found in the yard but that would be a lot of images
should i do it
i am tempted to make a thread just to show all the plants and mushrooms i found in the yard but that would be a lot of images
should i do it
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png