Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 595 596 597 598 599 ... 648 649
[quote name="Scramble" date="2023-04-06 10:06:10" ] happy ace day everyone!! [/quote] I wish everyone a happy Ace Day too~ [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Finna Hello and welcome here~ I wish you a nice day/night. :)
Scramble wrote on 2023-04-06 10:06:10:
happy ace day everyone!!

I wish everyone a happy Ace Day too~

@Finna Hello and welcome here~ I wish you a nice day/night. :)
6YousWl.pngLCqISMP.pngfX0bVgZ.pngsh5xjiu.pngqOI0yVu.png

"The way I see it, life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

ace day less than one week after trans day?? aspec trans/nbs rise up
ace day less than one week after trans day?? aspec trans/nbs rise up
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
I‘ll just drop by...
I'm still exploring my sexuality but I'm wavering towards pan/ace, homoromantic. cis woman, she, her.
Nothing much to say, here in China the LGBTQ+ community is pretty discreet and very, very stigmatized, so most of the time no news is good news.
I don't bite, feel free to dm me or chat, I'm on semi-hiatus so reply might be slow.
I‘ll just drop by...
I'm still exploring my sexuality but I'm wavering towards pan/ace, homoromantic. cis woman, she, her.
Nothing much to say, here in China the LGBTQ+ community is pretty discreet and very, very stigmatized, so most of the time no news is good news.
I don't bite, feel free to dm me or chat, I'm on semi-hiatus so reply might be slow.
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
not sure what i identify as, but it seems somewhere withen nonbinary/genderfluid/gender neutral, but more female aligned.

also demisexual but stronger? it feels like way more than just demi

it disgusts me when i see nude art, or sexualized art or terms, towards random people or characters in games or movies. it BEYOND disgusts me, as well as angers me. if anyone knows a/the term for this, please let me know, i dont even know where id begin to search for the term to define it.
not sure what i identify as, but it seems somewhere withen nonbinary/genderfluid/gender neutral, but more female aligned.

also demisexual but stronger? it feels like way more than just demi

it disgusts me when i see nude art, or sexualized art or terms, towards random people or characters in games or movies. it BEYOND disgusts me, as well as angers me. if anyone knows a/the term for this, please let me know, i dont even know where id begin to search for the term to define it.
FR time +2 (CST/CDT) He/They Demi Bi Transmasc NB
VxdCkvG.pngOwPl6Om.pngOQej0yU.png2WpxpdQ.pngz3oFTt2.pngBZiXP2N.png
@Shadow50146 Hey there! Based on what you're saying, you may want to look into ace/asexual on the "sex repulsed" end of the spectrum. You might find something that resonates with you there.
@Shadow50146 Hey there! Based on what you're saying, you may want to look into ace/asexual on the "sex repulsed" end of the spectrum. You might find something that resonates with you there.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
[quote name="bulrush" date="2023-03-21 07:00:35" ] @clownvomit nah its an ok response, its just that going from feeling so much something to feeling so much nothing is a pretty big leap. people tend to really like labels, i see people here a lot says they're even hoarding them but the older i get the less i feel im understanding these kind of things. or maybe its just pulling off the mask, i don't have to confine myself to words and terms that make no sense to me. [/quote] I actually relate to what you've been saying. While I feel Something (Attraction to femininity and identifying femininely) i dont really... fully click with labels most of the time. i dont get the intense draw of micro-labeling oneself, but i do know that its something people enjoy, which is a fairly harmless practice that can give a sense of community. I was actually obsessed with finding the 'right' labels when i was younger. I've just been using the lesbian label and am having trouble labeling my gender. to be honest i dont really want labels. it feels like so much to adhere to and theres just so much more nuance and fluidity to my being than it allows. hell, sometimes it feels like my body isnt actually my own and that i should really have a form that belongs in some kind of fantasy novel... but sometimes i feel right at home in my reflection. not quite sure whats going on there. i do think that i am autistic as well though, will be looking into possible diagnosis if i can afford to get that. hope this rambling makes a bit of sense lol, i went a bit off track xD
bulrush wrote on 2023-03-21 07:00:35:
@clownvomit nah its an ok response, its just that going from feeling so much something to feeling so much nothing is a pretty big leap. people tend to really like labels, i see people here a lot says they're even hoarding them but the older i get the less i feel im understanding these kind of things. or maybe its just pulling off the mask, i don't have to confine myself to words and terms that make no sense to me.
I actually relate to what you've been saying. While I feel Something (Attraction to femininity and identifying femininely) i dont really... fully click with labels most of the time. i dont get the intense draw of micro-labeling oneself, but i do know that its something people enjoy, which is a fairly harmless practice that can give a sense of community. I was actually obsessed with finding the 'right' labels when i was younger. I've just been using the lesbian label and am having trouble labeling my gender. to be honest i dont really want labels. it feels like so much to adhere to and theres just so much more nuance and fluidity to my being than it allows. hell, sometimes it feels like my body isnt actually my own and that i should really have a form that belongs in some kind of fantasy novel... but sometimes i feel right at home in my reflection. not quite sure whats going on there. i do think that i am autistic as well though, will be looking into possible diagnosis if i can afford to get that. hope this rambling makes a bit of sense lol, i went a bit off track xD
1f8svxa.png fc4zvun.png
27AZD8S.png
mlHpBMC.png
it's me, your local bi and bi (bisexual and bigender!)

a lot of bigender people have two names and two identities so-to-speak, but for myself i'm just both man and woman and use she/her and he/him pronouns interchangeably with the one name. people have been generally pretty receptive to it; I'm lucky to live somewhere really progressive and 2SLGBTQIA+ friendly.

lots of love to my queer friends and family out there and i'm always around if anyone needs someone to chat to!
it's me, your local bi and bi (bisexual and bigender!)

a lot of bigender people have two names and two identities so-to-speak, but for myself i'm just both man and woman and use she/her and he/him pronouns interchangeably with the one name. people have been generally pretty receptive to it; I'm lucky to live somewhere really progressive and 2SLGBTQIA+ friendly.

lots of love to my queer friends and family out there and i'm always around if anyone needs someone to chat to!

Al1BEGR.png
nWiQNX9.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
jt3PpxV.png
I want HRT that will turn me into this [img]https://i.ibb.co/mG60317/Bagger-garzweiler.jpg[/img]
I want HRT that will turn me into this
Bagger-garzweiler.jpg
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
[quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2023-04-11 19:31:41" ] I want HRT that will turn me into this [img]https://i.ibb.co/mG60317/Bagger-garzweiler.jpg[/img] [/quote] my new transition goals either that or become a biblically accurate angel
Strangeflesh wrote on 2023-04-11 19:31:41:
I want HRT that will turn me into this
Bagger-garzweiler.jpg
my new transition goals

either that or become a biblically accurate angel
SASPITITE | any but she/her | friend reqs open | frt +2

LINKS | about me | a hotel...? | avatar | wishlist | art shop
I got my first ever pair of masculine dress shoes and it’s been a huge highlight of this garbage week sooo :))) which is great cause I have a jazz concert tomorrow night
I got my first ever pair of masculine dress shoes and it’s been a huge highlight of this garbage week sooo :))) which is great cause I have a jazz concert tomorrow night
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
1 2 ... 595 596 597 598 599 ... 648 649