Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 648 649
@Merridiel I bet the expression on your parents' face was hilarious.

@kingaquarian yes the jingle
@Merridiel I bet the expression on your parents' face was hilarious.

@kingaquarian yes the jingle
Ayyyyy, Panromantic Bisexual girl here nice to meet you guys

Coming out was pretty awkward for me. Last year when I first started to question my orientation, I was afraid to come out about it because I didn't want anyone to discriminate me for it, but now I'm pretty open about it and everyone I've talked to seems to be cool with it as well :D
Ayyyyy, Panromantic Bisexual girl here nice to meet you guys

Coming out was pretty awkward for me. Last year when I first started to question my orientation, I was afraid to come out about it because I didn't want anyone to discriminate me for it, but now I'm pretty open about it and everyone I've talked to seems to be cool with it as well :D
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
hello! i'm ace panromantic nonbinary. sometimes i lean toward transmasculine but? i'm sort of confused about my gender right now, all i know is that i like them/they pronouns, although sometimes i prefer he/him. my family knows that i'm queer but have no idea about the gender thing
hello! i'm ace panromantic nonbinary. sometimes i lean toward transmasculine but? i'm sort of confused about my gender right now, all i know is that i like them/they pronouns, although sometimes i prefer he/him. my family knows that i'm queer but have no idea about the gender thing
OuDych9.png
Eyo~ The lithromantic genderqueer is here to party!

Hilarious to at least me is that I have only come out to my mother (and now who ever reads this) even though I know my neighborhood is completely okay with the LGBTQ+ community.

I might just want to wait for someone to throw me an ironic situation to come out in.

Yessss~, that is the way to do it.
Eyo~ The lithromantic genderqueer is here to party!

Hilarious to at least me is that I have only come out to my mother (and now who ever reads this) even though I know my neighborhood is completely okay with the LGBTQ+ community.

I might just want to wait for someone to throw me an ironic situation to come out in.

Yessss~, that is the way to do it.
MUYNhfy.png
oczO35g.png
@SkeleLizard24

Heyo! I'm genderfluid and identify as both male and female.

I'm asexual but romantically attracted to men, and find it simplest just to call myself gay because all the words for nb romantic attraction are awkward and clunky. x= Identifying as gay helps me feel valid in my male identity as well.

I'm still totally in the closet except for a few people at my college, unfortunately.

@SkeleLizard24

Heyo! I'm genderfluid and identify as both male and female.

I'm asexual but romantically attracted to men, and find it simplest just to call myself gay because all the words for nb romantic attraction are awkward and clunky. x= Identifying as gay helps me feel valid in my male identity as well.

I'm still totally in the closet except for a few people at my college, unfortunately.

I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
i'm questioning biromantic/ace !
*jazzhands*
i'm questioning biromantic/ace !
*jazzhands*
@Lesley it's ok, take your time! And you don't need to fit into any category: you are you. No single word can define you.
@Lesley it's ok, take your time! And you don't need to fit into any category: you are you. No single word can define you.
im heterosexual but biromantic does that count
im heterosexual but biromantic does that count
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
@Sivan yes.
@Sivan yes.
I'm a 24 year old cis lesbian. I'm out to everyone in my life, and they all accepted me without question. My mom even tries to hook me up with girls. I count myself insanely lucky to have such a loving and supportive family. I know many people are not so lucky. :/

Unfortunately I'm not really all that involved with the community. .. My best friend is a gay man and I have some exposure to it through him, but I'm super shy and full of anxiety so it makes it really difficult to go out and meet anyone else in the community, much the less girls. D: Just lots of boy drama. So, so much boy drama.
I'm a 24 year old cis lesbian. I'm out to everyone in my life, and they all accepted me without question. My mom even tries to hook me up with girls. I count myself insanely lucky to have such a loving and supportive family. I know many people are not so lucky. :/

Unfortunately I'm not really all that involved with the community. .. My best friend is a gay man and I have some exposure to it through him, but I'm super shy and full of anxiety so it makes it really difficult to go out and meet anyone else in the community, much the less girls. D: Just lots of boy drama. So, so much boy drama.
copy my UN when pinging me cuz it's hard to spell
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 648 649