Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 597 598 599 600 601 ... 648 649
@MysteryCookie Hi! Good for you, that's awesome! You can call me Tanga, and I'm pansexual and was questioning identity but so far I'm still female ^-^
@MysteryCookie Hi! Good for you, that's awesome! You can call me Tanga, and I'm pansexual and was questioning identity but so far I'm still female ^-^
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
Happy Lesbian Visibility Week folks <3
NSZvCod.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
AQPJNOh.png
D9xaprH.png
ZCtHkwl.png
NAh145F.png LuMKHMO.pngG8Qs5W9.gif8XSywhD.gifH0bF1BC.gifnxaQasR.png
4cdc2a9735636bd168eb917575eef8170b393f80.png
[quote name="Lovelock" date="2023-04-24 14:17:21" ] Happy Lesbian Visibility Week folks <3 [/quote] [img]https://i.ibb.co/L1hhJRV/tumblr-4f7e467c8b4e206fb30333bd5880a727-a4017c64-540.jpg[/img]
Lovelock wrote on 2023-04-24 14:17:21:
tumblr-4f7e467c8b4e206fb30333bd5880a727-a4017c64-540.jpg
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
so many visibilities in a row for me...stop!!! i cannot become more visible!!!!!
so many visibilities in a row for me...stop!!! i cannot become more visible!!!!!
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
xtreem visibl, im in ur dreems now
xtreem visibl, im in ur dreems now
dwf.png , ENG/HEB 4SzSxLW.png1vAtYxM.pngt7CcZoC.pngSYiQlxK.pngtCsqc24.pngFFF Guide :)
Hi everyone!

I recently discovered I'm aro so hi from a aroace agender person.
Hope everyone has a nice day :]
Hi everyone!

I recently discovered I'm aro so hi from a aroace agender person.
Hope everyone has a nice day :]
____tttttttttytttttttttttttttt___tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
im a trans guy, and several people have called me by he/him pronouns since i cut all my hair off!!!! its so great [: it makes my mom super mad though and usually she corrects them like the karen she is..
i've gotten "buddy", "sir", and "boys" (referring to my brother and i) so far! i am MAN
im a trans guy, and several people have called me by he/him pronouns since i cut all my hair off!!!! its so great [: it makes my mom super mad though and usually she corrects them like the karen she is..
i've gotten "buddy", "sir", and "boys" (referring to my brother and i) so far! i am MAN
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
@ArsonistFurry (AWESOME user) I am so sorry you have to deal w/ your mom being Like That. I completely understand because my dad acts like that about me being trans too, but congratulations on chopping all your hair off! That was one of the first things I did after I realized I was trans. :)
@ArsonistFurry (AWESOME user) I am so sorry you have to deal w/ your mom being Like That. I completely understand because my dad acts like that about me being trans too, but congratulations on chopping all your hair off! That was one of the first things I did after I realized I was trans. :)
@mytrains (THANK YOU) ugh yea...... most of the ppl around me are like that, and thank u sm! how long was your hair before you cut it, and what length is it now?
@mytrains (THANK YOU) ugh yea...... most of the ppl around me are like that, and thank u sm! how long was your hair before you cut it, and what length is it now?
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
been feeling a certain way about myself for years now but just recently had the courage to come out to my mom, i was not expecting to be showered in love and appreciation: shout out to my mom (@Anycee) she recently graduated from college with an engineering degree and i couldn't be more proud of her <3
anyway, i had been searching the lgbt community for a gender that matched what i was feeling and the closest match was polygender, me feeling female male enby and agender i often also consider myself transfem because im amab but express myself as more of a girl than a boy (pronouns are anyneonoun/any neopronoun, if you dont know what those are here a big list of them :) https://neopronouns-list.tumblr.com/neopronouns-list) im still questioning my romantic orientation but i think i like boys or masc presenting people, one of my qpps is ftm transgender and the other is cis male and i love them both to death, 100% would die for them (fun fact we've been together for a year, 7 months, and 11 days, horray to the trio of infamy <3 <3 <3) im a little too young to explore sexual orientation but generally it makes me really uncomfortable when people talk about it or when i see it in a show or something so maybe im ace?

edit: want to give another shoutout to a friend @Monaku whos been my little label explainer since i was eleven, enby aroace icon over there i love you please dont ever change <3
been feeling a certain way about myself for years now but just recently had the courage to come out to my mom, i was not expecting to be showered in love and appreciation: shout out to my mom (@Anycee) she recently graduated from college with an engineering degree and i couldn't be more proud of her <3
anyway, i had been searching the lgbt community for a gender that matched what i was feeling and the closest match was polygender, me feeling female male enby and agender i often also consider myself transfem because im amab but express myself as more of a girl than a boy (pronouns are anyneonoun/any neopronoun, if you dont know what those are here a big list of them :) https://neopronouns-list.tumblr.com/neopronouns-list) im still questioning my romantic orientation but i think i like boys or masc presenting people, one of my qpps is ftm transgender and the other is cis male and i love them both to death, 100% would die for them (fun fact we've been together for a year, 7 months, and 11 days, horray to the trio of infamy <3 <3 <3) im a little too young to explore sexual orientation but generally it makes me really uncomfortable when people talk about it or when i see it in a show or something so maybe im ace?

edit: want to give another shoutout to a friend @Monaku whos been my little label explainer since i was eleven, enby aroace icon over there i love you please dont ever change <3
1 2 ... 597 598 599 600 601 ... 648 649